Feedback for Sukhwani Associates- Callisto Wakad

Last updated: January 19 2013
53 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Feedback for Sukhwani Associates- Callisto Wakad

Looks very good to me

I happened to visit a site and i had a very nice impression of the project. Possession of A building is done. B and C are on the way. Garden is ready. Gym instruments are ordered and placed in the club house and looked very good. One lift is operational at this time. The entrance gate is complete.

Plumbing and fitting looked alright. The flats are specious and open on 3 sides. Flats in building C that are facing on the pink city and garden are already sold out. The only few flats that are remaining are facing slums. But the slums look temporary worker huts to me. I heard that they are placed on kolte patil plots behind pink city and will go away in an year or two. Another reason why only a few flats are remaining is that they are over with covered car parking under the building and the new car parks will be under the shades. But i did not think that is going to be an issue.

There is a very big sports complex and club coming up in mont vert seville which is place right in front of Callisto. This is going to be a biggest attraction and value add to the lifestyle. The club is expected to provide more than 36 amenities and will be open commercially to external consumers too.

I am not sure about status of the water supply in callisto. I did not check on that.

They are not providing the pipe gas. Not sure why they are not.

Comment

Re : Feedback for Sukhwani Associates- Callisto Wakad

Questions on quality

Isn't the quality inferior as compared to neighboring projects? Isn't the price not too high as compared to the living space of flat as well as society?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X