plot in Balaji Society, Bavdhan

Last updated: August 23 2010
9 | Posts
2299 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plot in Balaji Society, Bavdhan

opinions sought on this society. a broker has approached me with a plot. paperwork seems to check out. roads are not that great and price is outlandish.

Re : plot in Balaji Society, Bavdhan

Originally posted by bung.aloo View Post
    opinions sought on this society. a broker has approached me with a plot. paperwork seems to check out. roads are not that great and price is outlandish.
    Give in more details wiz. plot size, rates etc.

Comment

sizes from 3000 to 5000 square feet. rates from 1100 to 2000 Rupees per square foot. small society. neighborhood is decidedly middle class. one approach road is in pretty bad condition. broker claims road from main NDA road will be widened to 80 feet soon. near vaidehi enclave. 40+ plots, about 5 have bungalows. broker claims no buildings permitted, yet i see atleast one multi unit building. don't know about water logging hassles. some big vacant plots outside the society which is surprising - you'd expect builders would have snapped them. builder claims there is some litigation. google earth -> 18deg30min48.80N and 73deg46min46.67E.

Comment

Dear

Pls give the exact location i am also interested in purchasing plot in this range

Thanks

Comment

why would you be interested ? what do you like about the neighborhood ? isn't 1100 to 2000 too big a range to get you concerned ? what about value for money ? what about the recent murder right outside the society gate ? what about high maintenance costs given the small number of plots ? what about the narrow approach roads ?

Comment

Originally posted by bung.aloo View Post
            sizes from 3000 to 5000 square feet. rates from 1100 to 2000 Rupees per square foot. small society. neighborhood is decidedly middle class. one approach road is in pretty bad condition. broker claims road from main NDA road will be widened to 80 feet soon. near vaidehi enclave. 40+ plots, about 5 have bungalows. broker claims no buildings permitted, yet i see atleast one multi unit building. don't know about water logging hassles. some big vacant plots outside the society which is surprising - you'd expect builders would have snapped them. builder claims there is some litigation. google earth -> 18deg30min48.80N and 73deg46min46.67E.
            Brokers and builders are big crooks most of the times. Better u go to PMC office and find out the truth and find out the DP plan for that area so that u will come to know that when road will be developed.

Comment

Dear

I am just enquiring u about plot i am not purchasing i m taking information from u as u had visisted the site

thanks

Comment

I cant figure out where this is located - the co-ordinates are not helpful as I dont have google earth. Does one take a left on the main NDA road when going towards Pashan (the left opp Maharashtra bank)? If thats the road that the broker says will be widenened - I dont believe it. There are buildings on both sides!

Comment

just to close the loop on this one. i followed up vigorously and it turns out there are legal issues with ownership of the plot (survey no is 14/1 in bavdhan khurd) dating from formation of the society back in 1979 (brief story: the original farmer's daughter was not compensated). broker was not very forthcoming to the point of being fraudulent.

also, other concerns from shared by someone else on this forum:
                  - no central garden area etc.
                  - the neighborhood outside is not very desirable. (his viewpoint and i agree).

Comment

thanks aloo for this. this will help a lot of others !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X