Last updated: May 12 2013
11 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vision City Talegaon

Originally posted by ready2go View Post
    Yeah i do agree the same,
    its a successfull project and siddivinayak,has got the potential of developing the whole area and turn them into a city,
    You got a live example the way he developed pimple saudagar....
    He is a whale in the sea
    BOLD -

Man, you think he developed PS, & he is whale ? By that logic, GK builders is big island in that sea .

We never comment unless we have concrete evidence. Go & visit his project Ginger, see what he has done.
    In Shubhashree woods (row house), he didn't provide all amenities, size was reduced, location changed, the phase2 of Shubhashree woods was converted from row house to multi storey building, now called as S3. The S3 buyers were shown DP road outside which never was there actually & they now go through row houses, the front side where amenities were to be there came as commercial complex & the list can go on.

Rather than looking at couple of buildings commenting, please look at his record of past several years.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Re : Vision City Talegaon

My experience - NOT BAD ....

Except that the project got delayed (partially due to several external factors) I think I had a decent experience with Siddhivinayak Group.

For me, the delay turned out to be a blessing in disguise - as I wasn't required to take any loans. I booked my apartment in Vision City in Mar 2008 at a fairly good price. But since there were not many demands from the builder, I could always pay out of my savings quite easily. In 2011 I dared and booked another apartment in Vision Woods; surprisingly due to the rapport I had built with the management at SG, I got an even better rate. Now both my apartments are expected to be completed in the next few months. The amenities that they have provided look good. The construction quality also is quite satisfactory. All in all, the outcome of my patience stands stunning and appealing.

So far, I have been able to pay for both of these apartments without the need of a loan - almost 90% for each.

There is every possibility that I'd book another property at one of their upcoming projects

Thumbs up !!!
      Last edited by saud1981; May 12 2013, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X