Well Most developers in Pune never deliver what they promised at the time of sale. Some don’t even delivery even 2 yrs of promised completion date. But then there are some projects/ developers who have delivered as promised. We should give credit to those developers’ who have gone out of the way and have built some quality houses in Pune.

I would Paranjape has done good job in Aundh.
Read more
Reply
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think it won't be correct to take names in general, ofcourse crooks like Goel Ganga, Siddhivinayak, Raviraj, Bramha etc. should not be considered.

    Eg. Paranjape Westened river view is good (location not that good though) but other projects like Camellia, Magnolia were far behind schedule & Crystal Garden is currently (All 1.5 yrs). BR is far behind.

    Supreme Palms by Supreme Universal is good, completed on time & gave all that was promised, but then Supreme Pallacio lags behind.
    CommentQuote
  • There is one 'Himali Society' by Suma Shilp in Erandwane and another as 'New Ajantha Avenue' by Rahul Builders in Kothrud.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonubhatia

    I would Paranjape has done good job in Aundh.


    I also consider Paranjape as better builder, but the Aundh building looks bad with those patches on the outer walls of the building.

    Are those cracks expected on the outer walls? Soil underneath was a soft black agricultural soil.
    CommentQuote
  • Rating the builders is good, but for me, builder cheating is so common that I prefer buying ready possession house only. See what you buy.

    There is no question of who the builder is then!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Rating the builders is good, but for me, builder cheating is so common that I prefer buying ready possession house only. See what you buy.

    There is no question of who the builder is then!


    Dont you feel you should still know who the builder is???? May be you can get house checked before buying but dont you think the house structure and quality of material plays important role.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    There is one 'Himali Society' by Suma Shilp in Erandwane and another as 'New Ajantha Avenue' by Rahul Builders in Kothrud.


    you guys are also good Jitu.. :)

    only the price factor is kind of taboo for me (juzz my view) .. Peace :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    you guys are also good Jitu.. :)

    Dear m_square,
    Thanks for your appreciation.

    Originally Posted by m_square
    only the price factor is kind of taboo for me (juzz my view) .. Peace :)

    Will work to make it more VFM.
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to name Kirti developers in the List of "good" developers in Pune. This is based on my purchase of a flat in Kirti Elegant Phase 2 next to Balewadi statium. Possession was delayed only by a few months (I think it was 2-3 months) in 2007. However quality of construction was excellent and I was completely satisfied. Everything that the developer promised was delivered.

    However i dont think they have many apartment projects as they are primarily into selling of plots.
    CommentQuote
  • I think Jitu (Pethkar Projects) will be one of the better builders. Of course this does not change my view that flats in Samrajya are overpriced.

    But apart from price, I guess other things are good.
    CommentQuote
  • Good Projects in Pune - Hard to find !!

    Earlier days in last 10 yrs..there were good projects in Pune like Woodland - Paranjape Kothrud , Kapil Abhijat - Bal Develop, Suamali and Agenta also one of them.

    But these days We dont see any project that will sound as the best project of the current time..all the recent projects are near average and near good..some projects u will see all amenties..but location would not be good..some have nicely located..bt with low quality..and infrastructure...

    U need to finalize ur requirement and can shortlist the projects..and that can b ur Best Projects...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnkurPune
    I would like to name Kirti developers in the List of "good" developers in Pune. This is based on my purchase of a flat in Kirti Elegant Phase 2 next to Balewadi statium. Possession was delayed only by a few months (I think it was 2-3 months) in 2007. However quality of construction was excellent and I was completely satisfied. Everything that the developer promised was delivered.
    However i dont think they have many apartment projects as they are primarily into selling of plots.

    Yes, one of my friend has farmhouse plot in Kirti Greens & is happy with the builder. However, as you rightly said, they are more into plotting than constro...don't know why??

    Originally Posted by Jitu_Sir
    Will work to make it more VFM.

    If this happens, even the people looking at Bavdhan/Warje/Chandani Chowk will come to you, many members will be from this forum as well....& maybe they will get something FREE as well for being IREF members ;).
    Man, price correctly & you will be running around for starting ph3!!
    Btw, sam2008 has gone missing:bab (35):.

    And hey, about good projects, how did I forget 10 Kasturkunj??:o It is one the best project in the locality (though it is of no value to me, thanks to bad floor plan/layout according to Vastushastra of the flats which I saw in resales).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

    And hey, about good projects, how did I forget 10 Kasturkunj??:o It is one the best project in the locality (though it is of no value to me, thanks to bad floor plan/layout according to Vastushastra of the flats which I saw in resales).


    So apart from locality what r the parameters to say that this is good builder.?
    CommentQuote
  • Parameters for Good Builders

    Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    So apart from locality what r the parameters to say that this is good builder.?


    AS far as I concern, I feel these are parameters for good builders

    1. Transparent on the amenties and qulaity of the construction
    2. Negotiable with the cost..
    3. No hidden truths for his projects..
    4. Adherence with the time lines for project completions..
    5. Approachable
    6. Good human..

    Anyhting to add here???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

    If this happens, even the people looking at Bavdhan/Warje/Chandani Chowk will come to you, many members will be from this forum as well....& maybe they will get something FREE as well for being IREF members ;).
    Man, price correctly & you will be running around for starting ph3!!

    Dear realacres,
    We are also in search of some good plots in the above mentioned areas. Moreover we had given an advertising for the same in sakal property today. Let's see what works out. Presently we are planning for other plots rather than PH3. If something comes up then IREF members will be the first to know this. :)
    Originally Posted by realacres
    Btw, sam2008 has gone missing:bab (35):.

    He must have got his possession by this time. If he still accesses this forum then he must submit his feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amolkh5643
    AS far as I concern, I feel these are parameters for good builders

    1. Transparent on the amenties and qulaity of the construction
    2. Negotiable with the cost..
    3. No hidden truths for his projects..
    4. Adherence with the time lines for project completions..
    5. Approachable
    6. Good human..

    Anyhting to add here???

    Good points man :), here are 2 more:-

    7. Should launch the project only after all the sanctions are in place from concerned bodies.

    8. There should not be any alteration with the layout or floor plan & if at all required in worst condition, it should be only after the consent of the existing buyers.
    CommentQuote