Pune's Best Projects and Developers

Last updated: January 11 2016
60 | Posts
17130 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pune's Best Projects and Developers

Well Most developers in Pune never deliver what they promised at the time of sale. Some don’t even delivery even 2 yrs of promised completion date. But then there are some projects/ developers who have delivered as promised. We should give credit to those developers’ who have gone out of the way and have built some quality houses in Pune.

I would Paranjape has done good job in Aundh.

Re : Pune's Best Projects and Developers

I think it won't be correct to take names in general, ofcourse crooks like Goel Ganga, Siddhivinayak, Raviraj, Bramha etc. should not be considered.

Eg. Paranjape Westened river view is good (location not that good though) but other projects like Camellia, Magnolia were far behind schedule & Crystal Garden is currently (All 1.5 yrs). BR is far behind.

Supreme Palms by Supreme Universal is good, completed on time & gave all that was promised, but then Supreme Pallacio lags behind.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

There is one 'Himali Society' by Suma Shilp in Erandwane and another as 'New Ajantha Avenue' by Rahul Builders in Kothrud.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by sonubhatia View Post
        I would Paranjape has done good job in Aundh.
        I also consider Paranjape as better builder, but the Aundh building looks bad with those patches on the outer walls of the building.

Are those cracks expected on the outer walls? Soil underneath was a soft black agricultural soil.

Comment

Rating the builders is good, but for me, builder cheating is so common that I prefer buying ready possession house only. See what you buy.

There is no question of who the builder is then!

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
            Rating the builders is good, but for me, builder cheating is so common that I prefer buying ready possession house only. See what you buy.

There is no question of who the builder is then!
            Dont you feel you should still know who the builder is???? May be you can get house checked before buying but dont you think the house structure and quality of material plays important role.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
              There is one 'Himali Society' by Suma Shilp in Erandwane and another as 'New Ajantha Avenue' by Rahul Builders in Kothrud.
              you guys are also good Jitu..

only the price factor is kind of taboo for me (juzz my view) .. Peace
              Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Originally posted by m_square View Post
                you guys are also good Jitu..
                Dear m_square,
                Thanks for your appreciation.

Originally posted by m_square View Post
                only the price factor is kind of taboo for me (juzz my view) .. Peace
                Will work to make it more VFM.
                Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

I would like to name Kirti developers in the List of "good" developers in Pune. This is based on my purchase of a flat in Kirti Elegant Phase 2 next to Balewadi statium. Possession was delayed only by a few months (I think it was 2-3 months) in 2007. However quality of construction was excellent and I was completely satisfied. Everything that the developer promised was delivered.

However i dont think they have many apartment projects as they are primarily into selling of plots.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; January 11 2016, 02:08 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I think Jitu (Pethkar Projects) will be one of the better builders. Of course this does not change my view that flats in Samrajya are overpriced.

But apart from price, I guess other things are good.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; January 11 2016, 02:08 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X