Pune's Best Projects and Developers

Last updated: January 11 2016
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pune's Best Projects and Developers

Good Projects in Pune - Hard to find !!

Earlier days in last 10 yrs..there were good projects in Pune like Woodland - Paranjape Kothrud , Kapil Abhijat - Bal Develop, Suamali and Agenta also one of them.

But these days We dont see any project that will sound as the best project of the current time..all the recent projects are near average and near good..some projects u will see all amenties..but location would not be good..some have nicely located..bt with low quality..and infrastructure...

U need to finalize ur requirement and can shortlist the projects..and that can b ur Best Projects...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnkurPune View Post
      I would like to name Kirti developers in the List of "good" developers in Pune. This is based on my purchase of a flat in Kirti Elegant Phase 2 next to Balewadi statium. Possession was delayed only by a few months (I think it was 2-3 months) in 2007. However quality of construction was excellent and I was completely satisfied. Everything that the developer promised was delivered.
      However i dont think they have many apartment projects as they are primarily into selling of plots.
      Yes, one of my friend has farmhouse plot in Kirti Greens & is happy with the builder. However, as you rightly said, they are more into plotting than constro...don't know why??

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
      Will work to make it more VFM.
      If this happens, even the people looking at Bavdhan/Warje/Chandani Chowk will come to you, many members will be from this forum as well....& maybe they will get something FREE as well for being IREF members .
      Man, price correctly & you will be running around for starting ph3!!
      Btw, sam2008 has gone missing.

And hey, about good projects, how did I forget 10 Kasturkunj?? It is one the best project in the locality (though it is of no value to me, thanks to bad floor plan/layout according to Vastushastra of the flats which I saw in resales).
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        And hey, about good projects, how did I forget 10 Kasturkunj?? It is one the best project in the locality (though it is of no value to me, thanks to bad floor plan/layout according to Vastushastra of the flats which I saw in resales).
        So apart from locality what r the parameters to say that this is good builder.?

Comment

Parameters for Good Builders

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
          So apart from locality what r the parameters to say that this is good builder.?
          AS far as I concern, I feel these are parameters for good builders

1. Transparent on the amenties and qulaity of the construction
          2. Negotiable with the cost..
          3. No hidden truths for his projects..
          4. Adherence with the time lines for project completions..
          5. Approachable
          6. Good human..

Anyhting to add here???

Comment

If this happens, even the people looking at Bavdhan/Warje/Chandani Chowk will come to you, many members will be from this forum as well....& maybe they will get something FREE as well for being IREF members .
            Man, price correctly & you will be running around for starting ph3!!
            Dear realacres,
            We are also in search of some good plots in the above mentioned areas. Moreover we had given an advertising for the same in sakal property today. Let's see what works out. Presently we are planning for other plots rather than PH3. If something comes up then IREF members will be the first to know this.
            Btw, sam2008 has gone missing.
            He must have got his possession by this time. If he still accesses this forum then he must submit his feedback.
            Last edited by Pethkar Projects; August 17 2010, 07:07 PM.
            Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by amolkh5643 View Post
              AS far as I concern, I feel these are parameters for good builders

1. Transparent on the amenties and qulaity of the construction
              2. Negotiable with the cost..
              3. No hidden truths for his projects..
              4. Adherence with the time lines for project completions..
              5. Approachable
              6. Good human..

Anyhting to add here???
              Good points man , here are 2 more:-

7. Should launch the project only after all the sanctions are in place from concerned bodies.

8. There should not be any alteration with the layout or floor plan & if at all required in worst condition, it should be only after the consent of the existing buyers.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

7. Should launch the project only after all the sanctions are in place from concerned bodies.

8. There should not be any alteration with the layout or floor plan & if at all required in worst condition, it should be only after the consent of the existing buyers.
                9. One who do not lure buyes on the thing called 'PROPOSED' or Annex of Annex

Comment

What about Shobha Developers; I believe they are originally from Bangalore but now working in Pune also; but cost of their flats is always above 60 lakhs

Comment

I think all the following points could be taken care of by the mere fact if the builder is here to protect the interest of his customers, of course not at the cost of profits!!The very first dictum of service industry (if we have to put RE into this bracket!!)..

sadly, not many in Pune, actually do so..if they do, i haven't heard and experienced so! In an unstructured environment, full of unprofessional people (Uneducated most of the times )--it is foolhardy to expect so..but can expect someone to pay attention to such factors going forward!!

There are many start ups getting to RE, some of the renowned names are already there!!They haven't made it too big, bocs they have been deprived of land in premium locations primarily cos of political clout, hindrance to transparent transactions etc!!I think it is not far, when such firms make it big and force all the others to follow the suit!!
                    Last edited by chinmay686; August 18 2010, 10:29 AM.

Comment

If we all agree we can not find any good , honest builder and projects...why we have such threads...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X