Collapse

Pune's Best Projects and Developers

Last updated: January 11 2016
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pune's Best Projects and Developers

i too like kirti..mentioned in the other thread..they were very good even when i cancelled a plot with them..

their sales guy ajay gaikwad..very nice guy..very responsive..and owner unnikrishnan..looks ethical and ploite in his interaction..

[QUOTE=realacres;100003]Yes, one of my friend has farmhouse plot in Kirti Greens & is happy with the builder. However, as you rightly said, they are more into plotting than constro...don't know why??

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
      Dear realacres,
      We are also in search of some good plots in the above mentioned areas. Moreover we had given an advertising for the same in sakal property today. Let's see what works out. Presently we are planning for other plots rather than PH3. If something comes up then IREF members will be the first to know this.

He must have got his possession by this time. If he still accesses this forum then he must submit his feedback.
      Jitu_Sir,

Time & again, we have said, if the builders start doing business with honesty & complete transparency and try to earn decent profit margins -- from the RE (hen laying en eggs), each year, its WIN-WIN for both consumer and builder.

In Pune & some other cities as well - specially in West and North India, builders are trying to kill the "hen laying en eggs" in search of a booty of profits --- this doesnt sustain for more than 1-2 years.

We are in that circle where - the price is right - there are many loopholes, if the price is wrong - but are less loopholes but still there is some headache...

NO PROJECT IN PUNE CAN DECLARE -- MY PRICE IS RIGHT + NO LOOPHOLES (ZERO HEADACHE)

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
        NO PROJECT IN PUNE CAN DECLARE -- MY PRICE IS RIGHT + NO LOOPHOLES (ZERO HEADACHE)
        Dear pcpune,
        As far as our project 'Samrajya' is concerned I think it satisfies both the conditions.
        Our pricing is reasonable while our product & service is upto the mark. This is based on the market survey and feedback reports.
        Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Good Days for RE & Buyers are coming

Based on my understanding, I strongly feel that there will be massive change in RE in next 5 years. I see more professional players entering this sector, infact I spoke with a the director of a MNC firm who are currently into Engg & Power & they said that they have big plans for Realty & Infra. Man, trust me when these players will come in, all the scorpio chaps, Goel Gangas etc. will simply disappear. You will soon see a corporate lifestyle in RE.

Btw, these scorpio chaps are banking on NCP & I don't think NCP will survive for long.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Based on my understanding, I strongly feel that there will be massive change in RE in next 5 years. I see more professional players entering this sector, infact I spoke with a the director of a MNC firm who are currently into Engg & Power & they said that they have big plans for Realty & Infra. Man, trust me when these players will come in, all the scorpio chaps, Goel Gangas etc. will simply disappear. You will soon see a corporate lifestyle in RE.

Btw, these scorpio chaps are banking on NCP & I don't think NCP will survive for long.
            Do u think Corporate culture contains clean persons......they will be better than Scorpio but don't think that will help enduser much....
            As corporate culture is all about running behind profit....

NCP will not survice....but then NCP workers will enter some other party...and the show will go on

Comment

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
              Do u think Corporate culture contains clean persons......they will be better than Scorpio but don't think that will help enduser much....
              As corporate culture is all about running behind profit....
              Profit is the main intention to start a business, no one is here to do any charity but in case of corporates atleast the interest of shareholders & customers is protected. Eg. Toyota recalled almost half million vehicles to replace some faulty parts, No_kia recalled for changing the battery, ever seen such things in non-corporate orgs??

NCP will not survice....but then NCP workers will enter some other party...and the show will go on
              Here is the simple thing why RE won't be high on the list:- When Pawar is out, the chelas will have to work based on other parties interest. When the big boss of land scams is gone, why will anyone retain that mettle??

Man, eliminate the generals, the soldiers will give up automatically .
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Profit is the main intention to start a business, no one is here to do any charity but in case of corporates atleast the interest of shareholders & customers is protected. Eg. Toyota recalled almost half million vehicles to replace some faulty parts, No_kia recalled for changing the battery, ever seen such things in non-corporate orgs??

Here is the simple thing why RE won't be high on the list:- When Pawar is out, the chelas will have to work based on other parties interest. When the big boss of land scams is gone, why will anyone retain that mettle??

Man, eliminate the generals, the soldiers will give up automatically .
                Hi Hopes realacres...I really dream to see those scenrios and en days in RE

Comment

Originally posted by amolkh5643 View Post
                  Hi Hopes realacres...I really dream to see those scenrios and en days in RE
                  Amol, till then happy-renting

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
                    Dear pcpune,
                    As far as our project 'Samrajya' is concerned I think it satisfies both the conditions.
                    Our pricing is reasonable while our product & service is upto the mark. This is based on the market survey and feedback reports.
                    Well, Jitu_Sir, about the pricing - you can ask most of the people on the forum, they would agree its HIGH.Again its 3 stars out of 5.

About tranparency, -- society conveyance,extra floors, possession delays --- all this are also a part of Samrajya -- hence I would say I would only give you 4 stars out of 5....

So overall, 3.5/5 -- is NOT 100% for me atleast.

Comment

Jitu,

What exactly are you doing to make your offer VFM?

As you know, only problem with your project is over pricing. I would suggest, reduce the rates. Sell fast... build fast.. exit fast.. this will lead to growth of your company.

Pune builders should understand, they are not traders... they are developers/builders.
                      If you concentrate more on trading of flats.. you will be only getting chindhi profits.. but never will grow to corporate size.

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
                      Well, Jitu_Sir, about the pricing - you can ask most of the people on the forum, they would agree its HIGH.Again its 3 stars out of 5.

About tranparency, -- society conveyance,extra floors, possession delays --- all this are also a part of Samrajya -- hence I would say I would only give you 4 stars out of 5....

So overall, 3.5/5 -- is NOT 100% for me atleast.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X