Pune's Best Projects and Developers

Last updated: January 11 2016
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pune's Best Projects and Developers

Hi Jitu..

Seems lot of people here like your project. I just want to know why is that in India Escrow account for property are not used by the developers. Having an escrow account only gives you guarantee that your money for off plan property will only be used for that paticular project and not to finance land purchase for another project.

Shouldn't escrow account be made compulsory by the builders association as it will only protect the image of builders itself and also will give sense of security to the buyers. Countries like U.K have already made escrow necessary high we should also start thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post

So overall, 3.5/5 -- is NOT 100% for me atleast.
      Dear pcpune,
      3.5 is not bad, but will certainly try to improve the score.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by maheshk2k View Post
        Jitu,

What exactly are you doing to make your offer VFM?
        Dear maheshk2k,
        We provide more & better specs to make it more VFM.

As you know, only problem with your project is over pricing. I would suggest, reduce the rates. Sell fast... build fast.. exit fast.. this will lead to growth of your company.

Pune builders should understand, they are not traders... they are developers/builders.
        If you concentrate more on trading of flats.. you will be only getting chindhi profits.. but never will grow to corporate size.
        The logic of sell fast & exit fast is possible but we can't follow this since we have to face future uncertainties & challenges. We are into business so profit making is a motive but customer satisfaction remains the top priority.

Comment

Originally posted by sonubhatia View Post
          Hi Jitu..

Seems lot of people here like your project. I just want to know why is that in India Escrow account for property are not used by the developers. Having an escrow account only gives you guarantee that your money for off plan property will only be used for that paticular project and not to finance land purchase for another project.

Shouldn't escrow account be made compulsory by the builders association as it will only protect the image of builders itself and also will give sense of security to the buyers. Countries like U.K have already made escrow necessary high we should also start thinking about it.
          Dear sonubhatia,
          Escrow account are primarily into practice in land dealings. While in case of RE stage wise disbursement is similar to an escrow account (not exactly).
          RE purchases & transactions through escrow account would be a better option to safeguard buyers interest and builders reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
            Dear pcpune,
            3.5 is not bad, but will certainly try to improve the score.
            Jitu_Sir, this is the reason I respect you among most builders in Pune, you accept consumer views.

Yes, you would have to work on the pricing a bit, and also on the other aspects - transparency & honesty needs to improve -- but surely you ARE 80% there --- maybe if you do both things right AT A TIME - you will SELL -- all your flats in ONE SINGLE DAY - I REALLY WANT THAT TO HAPPEN , not for once but OVER & OVER -- and maybe THAT WILL SET AN EXAMPLE -- ITS GOOD FOR THE INDUSTRY !

Comment

Pune builders should understand, they are not traders... they are developers/builders.
              If you concentrate more on trading of flats.. you will be only getting chindhi profits.. but never will grow to corporate size.
              +1 to this but then, are current Pune builders really interested in creating a corporate or building a brand name?? No as most will sell something junk at high price, buy scorpios....& it is end of the story for them. Problem is current Pune builders focus more upon short term gains rather than long term loss, in short, the vision to create a corporate is absent & I feel this more being a part of corporate & observing RE both simultaneously. It is no surprise then that except for Godrej Properties, all the rest RE stocks are in red, even below their IPO levels. Man, lobbies are there but there exists huge difference in the way PBAP/Credai Pune operates when compared to our CII (Confederation of Indian Industry).
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hope

Originally posted by amolkh5643 View Post
                Hi Hopes realacres...I really dream to see those scenrios and en days in RE
                Well, I strongly believe in this:-

"Hope, like faith, is nothing if it is not courageous; it is nothing if it is not ridiculous".

Learnt this from self experience.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

First they ignore you
                  then they laugh at you
                  then they fight
                  then you win

~M.K. Gandhi

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Well, I strongly believe in this:-

"Hope, like faith, is nothing if it is not courageous; it is nothing if it is not ridiculous".

Learnt this from self experience.
                    On a similar subject, I quite like this quote:

If you have integrity, nothing else matters,
                    If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

Comment

Hi Jitu,

Could you tell me where is this Samrajya Project Located and what is the current rate as well the flat sizes.

-Sachin

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X