Pune's Best Projects and Developers

Last updated: January 11 2016
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pune's Best Projects and Developers

Hi Rajesh,

I agree with you, do you have contact details of reliable property dealers please?

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
    Rating the builders is good, but for me, builder cheating is so common that I prefer buying ready possession house only. See what you buy.

There is no question of who the builder is then!

Comment

Originally posted by vivekdhoble View Post
      Hi Rajesh,

I agree with you, do you have contact details of reliable property dealers please?
      Sorry dude, I am not looking to buy anything for now so I do not have any contact details.

BTW, I wonder if there is anything in this world called "reliable property dealers", you do not want to rely on any one other than yourself and your lawyer when buying property.

Comment

Good thread to add on .

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
          Good thread to add on .
          Man, are you here to give some inputs to members or just to increase the number of your posts ??
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

More than any builder, i think one builder deserves WORST BUILDER post more perfectly.This is MSR (Mind Space Realty) builder.
            I have booked flat in 2009(dec) in its MSR olive, Ambegaon Bk project (I guess I havnt checked my stars at the time or my bad luck wanted to smile at me).All things started going bad after the day.

1.Possession :- Possession suppose to happen in mid 2011; actually building was having 4th slap ready when i booked this flat so it shouldnt take more than 1.5 years. But MSR given possession to me after 2012 July with incomplete work such as lift, garden/ameneties, improper finisheing in flat etc.

2.Quality of construction:- Actually i shouldnt mention about this, even in dreams i was not expecting this kinda work quality.Poor POP finishing, very bad quality of tiles , Seepage issues,walls started getting creack in 6 months only.There are lots of like these.

3.Promises made by builder:- Foget about promises, even he didnt comply to what is written in teh agrement.E.g flat was not having window grills , electric fitting, every work shows its poor quality and bad management.

4.Water and other issues:- This was a bigget issue, still this society is not having 24 hr running water.I mean water is is running throgh sewage lines and gutters but its not throght water tap.

More into this, builders representative first was not even listing to the problems, after that they started to threaten flat holders regareding several issues.So you all can imagine the customer service .
            Guys my appeal to all is always do some reasearch before taking your life long decision this decision will hamper your life if it gets wrong.In my situalion i have gone through all these.
            Last edited by MSROlive; August 19 2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

"Guys my appeal to all is always do some research before taking your life long decision this decision will hamper your life if it gets wrong.In my situation i have gone through all these.

We are planning to have legal case against him in consumer court but still I am posting this in many other forums also to get people know about this Notorious crap group. Best of luck to all of you."

Many learned members have been warning from time to time to avoid U/C projects,but this advice was not seriously taken into account.The number of people who have now burnt their fingers by booking in Pre Launch e.g PRA Wagholi,Jade,this project and so many where possession had been indefinitely delayed is quite huge.

In this case the recourse to legal action is the only way out.It will be educative for other people who read posts in this forum to know the progress of the case.
              Last edited by MANOJa; October 18 2015, 03:57 PM. Reason: Spellings and Text formatting.

Comment

10 best residential projects in Pune

Dear IREF members,

I would like to get your help in this matter.

Please can you suggest me according to each and everyone criteria/point of view the best 10 residential ready to move in societies to stay in Pune on a permanent basis.

The main points to consider would be: no water issues, easy access to main roads, close distance to markets, schools, malls, banks and hospitals and not to get involved in daily high traffic issues. This should be a society that you would love to stay at, may be because you know someone staying there or may be because you have visited that place or you are staying there at present, or because of third parties reference.

Budget will not be a matter but yes the availability of a 2BHK, I mean not societies with just 3 or 4 BHK on the same.

I am planning to buy a property in Pune on my next visit for my retirement and as the city has grown immensely during the last 15 years there are many recently developed areas that might have a good living standard that I do not know.

I know some people might go for Banear area, others for Koregaon Park and others for Camp, that is not an issue.

Hope to get your help.

Comment

Best 10? Are you looking for typical internet list of 'Here's the top 10 projects you shouldn't miss in Pune'? Ask for a particular project and get precise answers. Asking a list of 10 projects is like saying 'do my homework for me, I will not do any reading or any hard work to finalize a few'.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyd View Post
                    Dear IREF members,

I would like to get your help in this matter.

Please can you suggest me according to each and everyone criteria/point of view the best 10 residential ready to move in societies to stay in Pune on a permanent basis.
                    you have a interesting question, but i doubt if anybody can provide a straight answer.

It's like asking, tell me the top 10 marriageable girls in Pune.

On the contrary, if you specify a budget and possibly a suburb, many people will be able to suggest options that fit your needs.

Comment

Best Builder - Pune

Just wanted to hear some opinion on the best rated Luxury /Mid scale builders for Pune city ,interms of :
                      1. Project completion time
                      2. Materials used for construction
                      3. Project Design
                      4. Landscaping
                      5. Value for Money

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X