Last updated: August 16 2010
6 | Posts
1653 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visited sites at Wakad

Hi all,

I have visited many sites in Wakad today..... Sonigera Kesar, Dynasty, Island, Kalptaru and I am planning to do the same tomorrow also.
    I am looking for a 2 BHK apmnt around 1000-1100 area

SG - 3100 (feb 2011)
    Kalptaru - 3300 (2 years)
    Dynasty - 3140 (Oct 2010)
    Island - only top floor available 3000 (ready)

After reading the threads in forum I was under the impression that these sites are available at around 2800 and total of around 35 L
    But if u sweat outside you realise that these sites cost you 43 L, so he diff at least for me is a big amount
    Can some one help me to find a flat of 35L budget having similar area and construction

Re : Visited sites at Wakad

Thanks dear for latest market rates. I am also searching with 35lac budget but yet didnt find any good one

let me also know if you find first or for group booking if any builder is offering in 35 all inclusive

Comment

check resales. Never walk in to builders marketing guys one by one. Been there, done that, repented that, over that now

Comment

Pls tell me or guide me the way to check for resales... if you have any resale for wakad pls let me know

Comment

Originally posted by tarugupta View Post
          Pls tell me or guide me the way to check for resales... if you have any resale for wakad pls let me know
          Try omega paradise in Wakad. The developer himself was offering few resell flats but that was almost a month back.

Comment

Originally posted by yash.mahadik View Post
            Thanks dear for latest market rates. I am also searching with 35lac budget but yet didnt find any good one

let me also know if you find first or for group booking if any builder is offering in 35 all inclusive
            You can check R K lifespace in wakad. Its complete package is 35Lac. Just visited the site 2 days back and liked it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by tarugupta View Post
              Check on websites ****************, ************, sulekha.com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X