• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : R K Lifespace Pune.

RK Lifespace Builder Pune

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sakelkar
    Top of my head
    Bottomline: All builders are crooks. Be prepared for surprises(bad ones) and being felt cheated

Dear MR SAKELKAR
    I agree with your last statement. Now I realise the meaning of it. I am regular reader of this forum.
    After lot of frustration, at last I am writing my experience & observation on this forum. I am a tenant staying at RK Lifespace, Wakad & want to buy a new flat soon in this area.
    There are lots of issues in RKlifespace Wakad project. Residents are facing lots of issues. Owners are managing maintenance on their own. Builder do no look after anything nor trying to resolve any issues.

RK Lifespace builder seems to be very unprofessional and not up to the mark as promised. There are lot of water mis-management. He sold half Garden area as Open parking. Constuction & lift quality are not good. Lift always use to have some issues in 1st year only. etc etc.

Builder is not forming Society nor resolving any Infrastructure/water issues unless VAT/ST is not paid. He is trying to blackmail and unless VAT/ST is paid, he is not going to do anything.

But seeing all these issues, how can one trust Builder that after paying VAT/ST, he will resolve all issues.

Please be very particular & do all side analysis, before doing any booking with any such builder.

Comment

Re : R K Lifespace Pune.

Originally posted by Soldier123 View Post
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sakelkar
      Top of my head
      Bottomline: All builders are crooks. Be prepared for surprises(bad ones) and being felt cheated

Dear MR SAKELKAR
      I agree with your last statement. Now I realise the meaning of it. I am regular reader of this forum.
      After lot of frustration, at last I am writing my experience & observation on this forum. I am a tenant staying at RK Lifespace, Wakad & want to buy a new flat soon in this area.
      There are lots of issues in RKlifespace Wakad project. Residents are facing lots of issues. Owners are managing maintenance on their own. Builder do no look after anything nor trying to resolve any issues.

RK Lifespace builder seems to be very unprofessional and not up to the mark as promised. There are lot of water mis-management. He sold half Garden area as Open parking. Constuction & lift quality are not good. Lift always use to have some issues in 1st year only. etc etc.

Builder is not forming Society nor resolving any Infrastructure/water issues unless VAT/ST is not paid. He is trying to blackmail and unless VAT/ST is paid, he is not going to do anything.

But seeing all these issues, how can one trust Builder that after paying VAT/ST, he will resolve all issues.

Please be very particular & do all side analysis, before doing any booking with any such builder.
      Thanks for informing fellow members, i appreciate the efforts you took for saving others from becoming fool

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X