Last updated: January 4 2015
32 | Posts
7630 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spledour County, P. S. Developer, Wagholi, Pune - Feedback Required

Hello members,

I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in budget not more than 30L. Initially, in this budget, I was thinking that Megapolis is the best deal but then realized that projects in Wagholi will be a better choice.
    So this weekend I went to Wagholi and visited this project: Splendour county by PS Developer. Now my queries are:-

1- There is a very little info available abt this developer on net, does anyone know how is the reputation of PS developer?
    2- On net, I could find that the same developer has launched the same project(named Splendour County) in Aundh Annexe. What happened to that project, was it scrapped? Why they are launching same name project in different location?
    3- There are 5 towers in this project, behind tower A/B/C, the representative told me that there is natural water body. When I checked in google map, there are many excavations going on. And that so called natural water body is nothing but a huge hollow out resulted by stone industries around, making that area impossible to develop in future. Let me know if this project site is safe?

The project is behind wagheshar temple and near to Crysalis villas by BU bhandari.

Please share your thoughts.
    Last edited by get2sharad; August 16 2010, 11:44 PM.

Re : Spledour County, P. S. Developer, Wagholi, Pune - Feedback Required

Originally posted by get2sharad View Post
    ------ On net, I could find that the same developer has launched the same project(named Splendour County) in Aundh Anxious. What happened to that project, was it scrapped? Why they are launching same name project in different location?---
    Seems like some big jhol... btr avoided, some older links that I found on google.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...1.html#comment

http://www.punesite.com/p-s-developers-in-pune.html

Comment

Imagine 10 yrs down the line, if u say u live in "Splendour Country".
      People will ask which are ? Aundh, Kothrud, Wagholi, NIBM road, Bhugaon or Khed Shivapur.

Sorry for the PF folks.

Comment

Avoid this builder. Will post in detail about my personal experience with them for their earlier project on old Pune-Mumbai highway, around Wakad.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Avoid this builder. Will post in detail about my personal experience with them for their earlier project on old Pune-Mumbai highway, around Wakad.
          Thanks realacres.... I am holding this deal to listen from this forum. Otherwise the price and location is ok. Please share what went wrong in your deal with this developer.

Comment

You can see Solacia and Savannah. They are the best projects in Wagholi and from good builders

Comment

Originally posted by get2sharad View Post
              Thanks realacres.... I am holding this deal to listen from this forum. Otherwise the price and location is ok. Please share what went wrong in your deal with this developer.
              Sorry for being late man. Well, I saw his project at Old Pune Mumbai highway. It is a standalone building, & he was saying lot of blah, blah about the project. The most stupid comment came when a person sitting near me asked him the total area of the garden/amenity space shown in brochure & he told the area almost equivalent of the plot size. Again he was bluffing on the fone that his project at Hadapsar has been sold out (forgot the name). I got suspicious coz he used to get calls only about Hadapsar & he used to say, all sold out. Infact, when later an exhibi was held at Hotel Pride Executive, Ganeshkhind rd by PBAP, this Hadapsar project was there alongwith the project near Wakad. Now, why does one need to keep the sold out project at exhibii??

In totality, these are not professionals, infact sales rep from Kumar & Pride were better placed. I would say that this PSD is no more than a scorpio builder.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Splendour County Wagholi

Hi, All,

I am also searching home in around nagar road. I happened to be at this project. The sample flat is awesome. The Marketing team is very cooperative.
                One of my friend has booked flat in B Building. I found that this builder has completed projects at wakad, hadapsar, bibwewadi. Not a big builder but fairly reasonable and reputed.

Comment

Hi Nikhil,
                  can u give me ur contact details,so that we can discuss in details about same property through PM
                  Last edited by BlessU; July 9 2012, 06:08 PM. Reason: Sharing Personal details, buying selling not allowed

Comment

Once upon a time, I had called this builder for a row house. I was quoted 65 lacs total package. Only 2 were remaining. I called a week later, price quoted was 72 lacs all inclusive. Then I never called back Don't know what is the rate now. But a good project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X