Spledour County, P. S. Developer, Wagholi, Pune - Feedback Required

Last updated: January 4 2015
32 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spledour County, P. S. Developer, Wagholi, Pune - Feedback Required

Originally posted by mangopeople View Post
    Once upon a time, I had called this builder for a row house. I was quoted 65 lacs total package. Only 2 were remaining. I called a week later, price quoted was 72 lacs all inclusive. Then I never called back Don't know what is the rate now. But a good project.
    They increased 1 Lac per day . Looks like they are using following formula:
    65 Lacs + 1Lac(7 days) = 72 Lacs.

By this formula you can calculate current rate if you remember the day when you were quoted 65 Lac

Comment

Originally posted by RealHunter1 View Post
      They increased 1 Lac per day . Looks like they are using following formula:
      65 Lacs + 1Lac(7 days) = 72 Lacs.

By this formula you can calculate current rate if you remember the day when you were quoted 65 Lac
      I wish I earned 1 lac per day

Comment

All the row houses/twin bunglows have been sold. As per my information 2 investors bunglows are available for resale, and couple of months ago they were quoting 80L for same. Don't know about current quotation.

Anyone has updated information available?

Comment

Originally posted by prashant04 View Post
          All the row houses/twin bunglows have been sold. As per my information 2 investors bunglows are available for resale, and couple of months ago they were quoting 80L for same. Don't know about current quotation.

Anyone has updated information available?

80 lacs! Wishing good luck to the investors expecting 80 lacs for a row house in Wagholi. I would buy a row house in Dreams Nandini, Manjri instead for 70 lacs ( or may be less if nogotiated well)

Wagholi is a NO for me.

Comment

The project has not got clearance from MSEB

This project in a difficult situation. They are not getting cleance from MSEB. Builder is simply ignoring us. I asked them whether in future they will get it but they are not sure of it. They are saying none of the wagholi projects has got it but I am not sure of his statement. I request all of the flat owners to stop any further payment to them till the project gets the clearance.Possession is already delayed by 6 months. I dont know how such projects starts even if they have not cleared such basic things. I am planning to go to consumer forum regarding this.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek1436 View Post
              This project in a difficult situation. They are not getting cleance from MSEB. Builder is simply ignoring us. I asked them whether in future they will get it but they are not sure of it. They are saying none of the wagholi projects has got it but I am not sure of his statement. I request all of the flat owners to stop any further payment to them till the project gets the clearance.Possession is already delayed by 6 months. I dont know how such projects starts even if they have not cleared such basic things. I am planning to go to consumer forum regarding this.
              I am surprised to read this!
              Because I heard couple of weeks ago that builder is going to install MSEB transformer soon. Is it not yet installed? or installed but without connection?

share your experience.

Comment

I visited the site today, i am told that the 1st phase is sold out and the possession has also started. I actually saw an occupied flat in building B floor 1, where another ready flat was shown to me. Right now they only have availability in building E (for 2BHK) on 9th and 10th floor, they said they have recently got the approvals for 9th and 10th floor most of which is booked. The location is good,the overall development looked pretty ok, the construction quality seemed good too, My only concern is the builder name, not much can be known about them on the internet.

Is there anyone who has booked with them ? Any information about their other projects

Comment

Originally posted by Abhi29 View Post
                  I visited the site today, i am told that the 1st phase is sold out and the possession has also started. I actually saw an occupied flat in building B floor 1, where another ready flat was shown to me. Right now they only have availability in building E (for 2BHK) on 9th and 10th floor, they said they have recently got the approvals for 9th and 10th floor most of which is booked. The location is good,the overall development looked pretty ok, the construction quality seemed good too, My only concern is the builder name, not much can be known about them on the internet.

Is there anyone who has booked with them ? Any information about their other projects
                  As per my experience, builder is quite co-operative. Construction quality is also quite descent. Not really great like other well known builders like marvel or nyati, but compared to price you pay, pretty good VFM I would say. I agree that this builder is not very well known, but i think this is his first project of such scale, hence so far i have seen him taking good care of customers. In my case few minor issues were raised after possession (leakage, etc.) but they were resolved promptly by him.

there is still debate about common issues like water, electricity or possession date, but we all know this is quite common with most of the projects in wagholi. All builder are same for such issues.

Special case I would like to mention: i was transferring my home loan to other bank, and I needed quite a number of documents from builder (since society is not yet formed). I had heard from other friends how builders make you run for documents like NOC, blue print, etc. but I was amazed to see that this builder provided me all docs very promptly, even though few were not available with him readily, he made sure to take it on priority and delivered them to my home via office boy without my reminders!
                  Last edited by prashant04; December 28 2012, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prashant04 View Post
                    As per my experience, builder is quite co-operative. Construction quality is also quite descent. Not really great like other well known builders like marvel or nyati, but compared to price you pay, pretty good VFM I would say. I agree that this builder is not very well known, but i think this is his first project of such scale, hence so far i have seen him taking good care of customers. In my case few minor issues were raised after possession (leakage, etc.) but they were resolved promptly by him.

there is still debate about common issues like water, electricity or possession date, but we all know this is quite common with most of the projects in wagholi. All builder are same for such issues.

Special case I would like to mention: i was transferring my home loan to other bank, and I needed quite a number of documents from builder (since society is not yet formed). I had heard from other friends how builders make you run for documents like NOC, blue print, etc. but I was amazed to see that this builder provided me all docs very promptly, even though few were not available with him readily, he made sure to take it on priority and delivered them to my home via office boy without my reminders!
                    Lucky you!!! It seems to be rarest of rear case

Comment

I tell you this builder has decended from heaven. So do not dare to say anything further

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X