Hello members,

I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in budget not more than 30L. Initially, in this budget, I was thinking that Megapolis is the best deal but then realized that projects in Wagholi will be a better choice.
So this weekend I went to Wagholi and visited this project: Splendour county by PS Developer. Now my queries are:-

1- There is a very little info available abt this developer on net, does anyone know how is the reputation of PS developer?
2- On net, I could find that the same developer has launched the same project(named Splendour County) in Aundh Annexe. What happened to that project, was it scrapped? Why they are launching same name project in different location?
3- There are 5 towers in this project, behind tower A/B/C, the representative told me that there is natural water body. When I checked in google map, there are many excavations going on. And that so called natural water body is nothing but a huge hollow out resulted by stone industries around, making that area impossible to develop in future. Let me know if this project site is safe?

The project is behind wagheshar temple and near to Crysalis villas by BU bhandari.

Please share your thoughts.
Read more
Reply
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visited the site today, i am told that the 1st phase is sold out and the possession has also started. I actually saw an occupied flat in building B floor 1, where another ready flat was shown to me. Right now they only have availability in building E (for 2BHK) on 9th and 10th floor, they said they have recently got the approvals for 9th and 10th floor most of which is booked. The location is good,the overall development looked pretty ok, the construction quality seemed good too, My only concern is the builder name, not much can be known about them on the internet.

    Is there anyone who has booked with them ? Any information about their other projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhi29
    I visited the site today, i am told that the 1st phase is sold out and the possession has also started. I actually saw an occupied flat in building B floor 1, where another ready flat was shown to me. Right now they only have availability in building E (for 2BHK) on 9th and 10th floor, they said they have recently got the approvals for 9th and 10th floor most of which is booked. The location is good,the overall development looked pretty ok, the construction quality seemed good too, My only concern is the builder name, not much can be known about them on the internet.

    Is there anyone who has booked with them ? Any information about their other projects


    As per my experience, builder is quite co-operative. Construction quality is also quite descent. Not really great like other well known builders like marvel or nyati, but compared to price you pay, pretty good VFM I would say. I agree that this builder is not very well known, but i think this is his first project of such scale, hence so far i have seen him taking good care of customers. In my case few minor issues were raised after possession (leakage, etc.) but they were resolved promptly by him.

    there is still debate about common issues like water, electricity or possession date, but we all know this is quite common with most of the projects in wagholi. All builder are same for such issues.

    Special case I would like to mention: i was transferring my home loan to other bank, and I needed quite a number of documents from builder (since society is not yet formed). I had heard from other friends how builders make you run for documents like NOC, blue print, etc. but I was amazed to see that this builder provided me all docs very promptly, even though few were not available with him readily, he made sure to take it on priority and delivered them to my home via office boy without my reminders!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant04
    As per my experience, builder is quite co-operative. Construction quality is also quite descent. Not really great like other well known builders like marvel or nyati, but compared to price you pay, pretty good VFM I would say. I agree that this builder is not very well known, but i think this is his first project of such scale, hence so far i have seen him taking good care of customers. In my case few minor issues were raised after possession (leakage, etc.) but they were resolved promptly by him.

    there is still debate about common issues like water, electricity or possession date, but we all know this is quite common with most of the projects in wagholi. All builder are same for such issues.

    Special case I would like to mention: i was transferring my home loan to other bank, and I needed quite a number of documents from builder (since society is not yet formed). I had heard from other friends how builders make you run for documents like NOC, blue print, etc. but I was amazed to see that this builder provided me all docs very promptly, even though few were not available with him readily, he made sure to take it on priority and delivered them to my home via office boy without my reminders!


    Lucky you!!! It seems to be rarest of rear case
    CommentQuote
  • I tell you this builder has decended from heaven. So do not dare to say anything further
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant04
    As per my experience, builder is quite co-operative. Construction quality is also quite descent. Not really great like other well known builders like marvel or nyati, but compared to price you pay, pretty good VFM I would say. I agree that this builder is not very well known, but i think this is his first project of such scale, hence so far i have seen him taking good care of customers. In my case few minor issues were raised after possession (leakage, etc.) but they were resolved promptly by him.

    there is still debate about common issues like water, electricity or possession date, but we all know this is quite common with most of the projects in wagholi. All builder are same for such issues.

    Special case I would like to mention: i was transferring my home loan to other bank, and I needed quite a number of documents from builder (since society is not yet formed). I had heard from other friends how builders make you run for documents like NOC, blue print, etc. but I was amazed to see that this builder provided me all docs very promptly, even though few were not available with him readily, he made sure to take it on priority and delivered them to my home via office boy without my reminders!


    Thanks for the feedback Prashant , Splendour county is placed well on my shortlist. Even i liked the way they covered details during my first visit, looks like they really want to build a good name as they are in formative phases.

    I am exploring a few other options, plan to book in next few days.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked a 2BHK at Splendour county. I am told the possession will be by mid 2013. Thanks for all the info , IREF has been a great help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhi29
    Booked a 2BHK at Splendour county. I am told the possession will be by mid 2013. Thanks for all the info , IREF has been a great help.


    Congratulations!! in which building you have booked flat? also will you let us know PSqF rate you got?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant04
    Congratulations!! in which building you have booked flat? also will you let us know PSqF rate you got?


    Building E it is, got it at 3700 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • looking for resale flat

    Hi,

    I am looking for flat in this society, please let me know if anyone interested in resale.

    - Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Wagholi rates

    Originally Posted by Abhi29
    Building E it is, got it at 3700 psf.

    Congrats on your purchase,but is the rate not too high for Wagholi and that too for under construction project? I am sure you have checked upon aspects like NOC from Airport authorities as area is near landing path of aircraft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    Congrats on your purchase,but is the rate not too high for Wagholi and that too for under construction project? I am sure you have checked upon aspects like NOC from Airport authorities as area is near landing path of aircraft.


    I looked at many projects in the vicinity - kolte patil cilantro, savannah, BA vermont, konark meadows, Solacia, aura county to name a few.. and i found prices to be competitive. Plus, most of these projects are at least 1-2 kms off the highway, considering splendour county's location (100-150 mts from highway), the price looked ok to me. Development looked ok till now, initial phase is already up for possession and the building i have booked in is 10 floors tall with brickwork till 8th.I think they can give possession by the end of this year (if not by mid 2013 as promised) whereas others offered by dec 2014 on paper. I have seen the signed sealed blueprint, which had no. of floors as 10 and 8 for different buildings. They say that all the buildings are granted approval for 10 floors now, and the revised blueprint will be available in 10-15 days time. i have not checked on specific NOC from airport authorities as such.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale flat

    Hi,

    Does anybody want his flat to resale?My friend is looking for ready possession flat in this society.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking to buy

    i am also looking to buy a 2 BHK ready possession in this society and how is the rental potential in this society.....which would be the other good projects in wagholi to invest in......?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

    Do you think its safe to have that huge hollow pit due to excavations because of the stone crushing plant. Does it bit make multistorey buildings vulnerable.... Let me know your views.
    CommentQuote
  • worst than worst projects and builders. You can ask to any of residents at Splendour County Wagholi project.

    worst than worst projects and builders. You can ask to any of residents at Splendour County Wagholi project.
    CommentQuote