Spledour County, P. S. Developer, Wagholi, Pune - Feedback Required

Last updated: January 4 2015
32 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spledour County, P. S. Developer, Wagholi, Pune - Feedback Required

Originally posted by prashant04 View Post
    As per my experience, builder is quite co-operative. Construction quality is also quite descent. Not really great like other well known builders like marvel or nyati, but compared to price you pay, pretty good VFM I would say. I agree that this builder is not very well known, but i think this is his first project of such scale, hence so far i have seen him taking good care of customers. In my case few minor issues were raised after possession (leakage, etc.) but they were resolved promptly by him.

there is still debate about common issues like water, electricity or possession date, but we all know this is quite common with most of the projects in wagholi. All builder are same for such issues.

Special case I would like to mention: i was transferring my home loan to other bank, and I needed quite a number of documents from builder (since society is not yet formed). I had heard from other friends how builders make you run for documents like NOC, blue print, etc. but I was amazed to see that this builder provided me all docs very promptly, even though few were not available with him readily, he made sure to take it on priority and delivered them to my home via office boy without my reminders!
    Thanks for the feedback Prashant , Splendour county is placed well on my shortlist. Even i liked the way they covered details during my first visit, looks like they really want to build a good name as they are in formative phases.

I am exploring a few other options, plan to book in next few days.

Comment

Booked a 2BHK at Splendour county. I am told the possession will be by mid 2013. Thanks for all the info , IREF has been a great help.

Comment

Originally posted by Abhi29 View Post
        Booked a 2BHK at Splendour county. I am told the possession will be by mid 2013. Thanks for all the info , IREF has been a great help.
        Congratulations!! in which building you have booked flat? also will you let us know PSqF rate you got?

Comment

Originally posted by prashant04 View Post
          Congratulations!! in which building you have booked flat? also will you let us know PSqF rate you got?
          Building E it is, got it at 3700 psf.

Comment

looking for resale flat

Hi,

I am looking for flat in this society, please let me know if anyone interested in resale.

- Raj

Comment

Wagholi rates

Originally posted by Abhi29 View Post
              Building E it is, got it at 3700 psf.
              Congrats on your purchase,but is the rate not too high for Wagholi and that too for under construction project? I am sure you have checked upon aspects like NOC from Airport authorities as area is near landing path of aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
                Congrats on your purchase,but is the rate not too high for Wagholi and that too for under construction project? I am sure you have checked upon aspects like NOC from Airport authorities as area is near landing path of aircraft.
                I looked at many projects in the vicinity - kolte patil cilantro, savannah, BA vermont, konark meadows, Solacia, aura county to name a few.. and i found prices to be competitive. Plus, most of these projects are at least 1-2 kms off the highway, considering splendour county's location (100-150 mts from highway), the price looked ok to me. Development looked ok till now, initial phase is already up for possession and the building i have booked in is 10 floors tall with brickwork till 8th.I think they can give possession by the end of this year (if not by mid 2013 as promised) whereas others offered by dec 2014 on paper. I have seen the signed sealed blueprint, which had no. of floors as 10 and 8 for different buildings. They say that all the buildings are granted approval for 10 floors now, and the revised blueprint will be available in 10-15 days time. i have not checked on specific NOC from airport authorities as such.

Comment

Resale flat

Hi,

Does anybody want his flat to resale?My friend is looking for ready possession flat in this society.

Comment

Looking to buy

i am also looking to buy a 2 BHK ready possession in this society and how is the rental potential in this society.....which would be the other good projects in wagholi to invest in......?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Do you think its safe to have that huge hollow pit due to excavations because of the stone crushing plant. Does it bit make multistorey buildings vulnerable.... Let me know your views.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X