Hi Property Seekers,

I recently visited the Project site of the latest launch of Kalpataru Splendour Project at Wakad, Pune. It comprises of 2 to 3 Bhk FLats . the Project Plan seems good , however as i am only intrested in 2Bhks, the rate that was told to me for a 2Bhk flat by them is 3200 per sq feet,with the possesion of the Flat in June 2012..
I need inputs and suggestion form you all on this, does anyone of you have had a meeting or booked any of the Kalpataru Projects ? and do you think they are Negotiable??? as the rates seem to be on the higer side....
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by greyhawk
    Hi Rendezvous,

This way the saleable area is 1120.6 + 286 = 1406.6 sqft.

Quite good actually. Just a note of caution - Buyers (when reselling) don't much appreciate these terraces as they are a waste of money. But good if yo uare living.

This garden area faces the wall of the project, so there is no bldg in the layout plan that obstructs the sunlight on the garden. Also the distance from the edge of garden to project compound is a good 30ft, allowing plaenty of air to flow around.
    - But my point was that there will be 10 floors above you with balconies, windows, kitches, toilets ?? You will face problem of garbage thrown from balconies (cigarette butts, hair, small pieces of paper etc).

- Another point is ... Is the parking on the G floor .. you would then have car bike noises to bear with as you will want to stay on 1st floor.

- Realacres will be the boss, but my dad says Vastu / other shastras don't recommend buying at the ends (i.e. top floor and stilt floor). (If you go to builders, these are the 'last few' flats they claim are available... ever wonder why these are always the 'last few' ? )

- Lastly, you will need to get Safety doors on all balconies, windows, terrace doors etc as you are on 1st floor. Also, compound of the project .. is it secure

~D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    Quite good actually. Just a note of caution - Buyers (when reselling) don't much appreciate these terraces as they are a waste of money. But good if yo uare living.

One more caution:- Some builders like Aditya's Comfort Zone will sell you garden but will not show that in agreement. So, it is quite possible that the builder maybe selling off common area as private garden. Check these legalities with a lawyer before signing the dotted line.

- But my point was that there will be 10 floors above you with balconies, windows, kitches, toilets ?? You will face problem of garbage thrown from balconies (cigarette butts, hair, small pieces of paper etc).

+1. If there are even 2 floors, let alone 10, the privacy is lost. Garden is useful if you can have a cup of tea/coffee without worrying who is looking at your or at your tea/coffee or palying with your pet or walking around with your .....;)!! In-short, garden is VFM & useful in real sense only if you buy land & build on your own a private residence :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    One more caution:- Some builders like Aditya's Comfort Zone will sell you garden but will not show that in agreement. So, it is quite possible that the builder maybe selling off common area as private garden. Check these legalities with a lawyer before signing the dotted line.

+1. If there are even 2 floors, let alone 10, the privacy is lost. Garden is useful if you can have a cup of tea/coffee without worrying who is looking at your or at your tea/coffee or palying with your pet or walking around with your .....;)!! In-short, garden is VFM & useful in real sense only if you buy land & build on your own a private residence :).

Thanks realacres,

Your point about garden to be shown in agreement was quite helpful and I'll make sure it is that way.

Regarding privacy, I intend to fit a collapsible awning on the garden area immediately after entering through the living and bedroom areas.. That should take care of my privacy concerns :D

I'd be grateful to you if you can advise regarding the price, location, reputation of the builder and construction quality. All that I heard and read about Kalpataru seemed +ve, but just want be sure and hear from some one more experienced than me.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greyhawk
    Regarding privacy, I intend to fit a collapsible awning on the garden area immediately after entering through the living and bedroom areas.. That should take care of my privacy concerns :D

OK but that will make it closed one....will be more like Shamiyana feel!! Real garden is enjoyed when it is open to sky, so you have land below the feet & sky above the head :). Anyways, better to have something than nothing. If possible go for retractable roof, so when you are not bothered about privacy, you can open it up like a roof on convertible car!! :) Also check if elevations can be tampered with, if not, you can't put such roof then. Get this cleared beforehand.

I'd be grateful to you if you can advise regarding the price, location, reputation of the builder and construction quality. All that I heard and read about Kalpataru seemed +ve, but just want be sure and hear from some one more experienced than me.

Price:- Entire Pune RE rates are hyped up, but if you compare builder to builder, then it is fine. Kalpataru is good in Mumbai, in Pune I suggest you check with the residents at his project in Pimple Gurav. You will get first hand experience from residents here. Btw, it is better to go with Kalpataru than crooks like Pride-Purple & several scorpio chaps present in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks real.....
    so can we say that Kalpataru - Spleandour is a good deal?

Can you please highlight the pros and cons of this project!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    You can buy a resale in Palas in 50+ ( 3 BHK).

How do I check for 3bhk resale in Palash? I am interested in one but did not find any for resale at websites like makaan.com.
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    any latest update on this project? reviews?
    CommentQuote
  • any idea what is the current rate for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 5250

Originally Posted by ankit2nv
    any idea what is the current rate for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I have booked flat in B-Wing of Kalp. Splendour and awaiting Posession from last 1 year. They have been constantly postponing the dates giving some reason or the other. Now they are saying mid- April. Are there anymore people in this forum who have booked in this project?
    Also, the club-house and garden seem far from completion so will they be continuing the construction after giving possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi samrock,

What was the proposed possession date given by Kalpataru (in sale agreement?)
    I heard that generally they postpone the date for most of their projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ark,

It was July 2012 as per agreement. One of the reason to buy in a Kalpataru project was that they normally don't delay much in Possession(as I have seen in their Mumbai Projects) but I guess I was mistaken to apply the same logic to Pune RE as well :(
    CommentQuote
  • Hi samrock,

I have booked in 'A' bldg and same fate :(. We have also not got possession and are being told early April. As per agreement it was June, then they said December, then March and now early April. Frustrating to see reputed builder like Kalpataru fooling around with possession dates. Looking at the current state of Cloub House, I dont think it will be ready before this year end. So even after getting possession, dont know whether it will be livable due to noise/pollution
    CommentQuote
  • Hi GreyHawk,

Good to hear that you too have booked here. Are you an Investor or Residential user?
    I have taken it for my residential use but awaiting possession from long and I am fed up paying rent :(

I inquired them about the status of Club & Garden. They are saying tht construction will continue till Oct-Nov 2013 for those but posession of flats will be given in April. Also they will be calling flat owners in this month for visual inspection of flats before handover.

Did you get a chance to visit the flat is it ready with all the promised amenities? Last time I visited in Jan 2013 and found that Kitchen & Toilet fittings were reminaing.
    CommentQuote
  • So you ppl are waiting for almost 1 yr. for getting possesion.
    I have also booked a flat in Kalpataru proj in Manjri,Pune and they given possession date as July 2014. Though construction is in progress, but still fearing that I might face some delay as they have no value of commitment :(
    CommentQuote