Kalpataru Splendour Project : Residential Location : Wakad

Last updated: October 27 2013
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kalpataru Splendour Project : Residential Location : Wakad

Originally posted by tarugupta View Post
    The 2 BHK costs around 42 L here, and if you look for a 2 BHK in the same area nothing is below 40L. So can somebody help me finding a flat which is in my budget (35L). Another question, in the resale flats, in 99acres and magicbricks does the rate generally the total rate or just the flat rate + extra charges like MSEB Stmap duty, etc.
    Are you under pressure to buy? Just because all properties in this area are hyped, does not justify that you come under pressure and buy it for 40L+. Afterall you are the one who has to repay the loan. Think carefully if you really want to buy something which is worth 25L for 40L.
    All the websites mention just the flat cost unless stated otherwise. Stampduty and registration is extra. some investors do not even include cost of parking, clubhouse etc

Comment

I have researched on buying a property under construction in Baner, Bavdhan and Wakad area for long now. After much consideration and the fact that I plan to stay in the property (not from an investment perspective), I have decided to book a private garden flat in Kalpataru Splendour. The saleable area is 1404 sqft 3300 psft (includes garden area of 350 sqft which I always dreamt of ), works out to an all incl cost of 57L with possession in June 2012.
      I compared the nearby rates of upcoming projects similar in builder reputation, construction quality, amenities and area - and found the below:
      1. Kalpataru Harmony is quoting 3800 (neg to 3650 max)
      2. Kasturi Apostrophe is quoting 4000+ (neg to 3900 max)
      3. Palash+ is quoting 3600 (neg to 3500 max)

Invite RE experts to opine pls

Comment

Originally posted by greyhawk View Post
        I have researched on buying a property under construction in Baner, Bavdhan and Wakad area for long now. After much consideration and the fact that I plan to stay in the property (not from an investment perspective), I have decided to book a private garden flat in Kalpataru Splendour. The saleable area is 1404 sqft 3300 psft (includes garden area of 350 sqft which I always dreamt of ), works out to an all incl cost of 57L with possession in June 2012.
        I compared the nearby rates of upcoming projects similar in builder reputation, construction quality, amenities and area - and found the below:
        1. Kalpataru Harmony is quoting 3800 (neg to 3650 max)
        2. Kasturi Apostrophe is quoting 4000+ (neg to 3900 max)
        3. Palash+ is quoting 3600 (neg to 3500 max)

Invite RE experts to opine pls
        You can buy a resale in Palas in 50+ ( 3 BHK).

Comment

I have decided to book a private garden flat in Kalpataru Splendour. The saleable area is 1404 sqft 3300 psft (includes garden area of 350 sqft which I always dreamt of ), works out to an all incl cost of 57L with possession in June 2012.
          How is the saleable calculated in your case ? 100% ?
          Whatis the effective rate ?
          What floor is the flat on ?
          Would you have any privacy in your private garden ?

Good luck !
          ~D

Comment

is this project behind goel ganga's (lying vacant) IT park, just besides another project called en Castles(70% of which are empty, travel in night through this road)...? if yes, the location is good BUT this area would see traffic problem, but rate of 3200 for today is unreal...

regarding resale - generally owners or agents dont put parking extra; its part of it, sometimes they put parking extra but SD+Reg is part of it

Comment

Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
              How is the saleable calculated in your case ? 100% ?
              Whatis the effective rate ?
              What floor is the flat on ?
              Would you have any privacy in your private garden ?

Good luck !
              ~D

Hi Rendezvous,

The carpet area of this 1ft floor flat is 830 sqft, dry area is 32 sqft - which makes the total to 862 sqft.
              Loading is calcluated 30%, which makes saleable area now to 862 x 1.3 = 1120 sqft.
              Further garden area is 858 sqft, of which 1/3 rd is calculated as saleable (858/3= 286 sqft).
              This way the saleable area is 1120.6 + 286 = 1406.6 sqft.

This garden area faces the wall of the project, so there is no bldg in the layout plan that obstructs the sunlight on the garden. Also the distance from the edge of garden to project compound is a good 30ft, allowing plaenty of air to flow around.

Comment

Hi Rendezvous,

This way the saleable area is 1120.6 + 286 = 1406.6 sqft.
                Quite good actually. Just a note of caution - Buyers (when reselling) don't much appreciate these terraces as they are a waste of money. But good if yo uare living.

This garden area faces the wall of the project, so there is no bldg in the layout plan that obstructs the sunlight on the garden. Also the distance from the edge of garden to project compound is a good 30ft, allowing plaenty of air to flow around.
                - But my point was that there will be 10 floors above you with balconies, windows, kitches, toilets ?? You will face problem of garbage thrown from balconies (cigarette butts, hair, small pieces of paper etc).

- Another point is ... Is the parking on the G floor .. you would then have car bike noises to bear with as you will want to stay on 1st floor.

- Realacres will be the boss, but my dad says Vastu / other shastras don't recommend buying at the ends (i.e. top floor and stilt floor). (If you go to builders, these are the 'last few' flats they claim are available... ever wonder why these are always the 'last few' ? )

- Lastly, you will need to get Safety doors on all balconies, windows, terrace doors etc as you are on 1st floor. Also, compound of the project .. is it secure

~D
                Last edited by rendezvous; November 2 2010, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
                  Quite good actually. Just a note of caution - Buyers (when reselling) don't much appreciate these terraces as they are a waste of money. But good if yo uare living.
                  One more caution:- Some builders like Aditya's Comfort Zone will sell you garden but will not show that in agreement. So, it is quite possible that the builder maybe selling off common area as private garden. Check these legalities with a lawyer before signing the dotted line.

- But my point was that there will be 10 floors above you with balconies, windows, kitches, toilets ?? You will face problem of garbage thrown from balconies (cigarette butts, hair, small pieces of paper etc).
                  +1. If there are even 2 floors, let alone 10, the privacy is lost. Garden is useful if you can have a cup of tea/coffee without worrying who is looking at your or at your tea/coffee or palying with your pet or walking around with your .....!! In-short, garden is VFM & useful in real sense only if you buy land & build on your own a private residence .
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    One more caution:- Some builders like Aditya's Comfort Zone will sell you garden but will not show that in agreement. So, it is quite possible that the builder maybe selling off common area as private garden. Check these legalities with a lawyer before signing the dotted line.

+1. If there are even 2 floors, let alone 10, the privacy is lost. Garden is useful if you can have a cup of tea/coffee without worrying who is looking at your or at your tea/coffee or palying with your pet or walking around with your .....!! In-short, garden is VFM & useful in real sense only if you buy land & build on your own a private residence .

Thanks realacres,

Your point about garden to be shown in agreement was quite helpful and I'll make sure it is that way.

Regarding privacy, I intend to fit a collapsible awning on the garden area immediately after entering through the living and bedroom areas.. That should take care of my privacy concerns

I'd be grateful to you if you can advise regarding the price, location, reputation of the builder and construction quality. All that I heard and read about Kalpataru seemed +ve, but just want be sure and hear from some one more experienced than me.

Thanks

Comment

Regarding privacy, I intend to fit a collapsible awning on the garden area immediately after entering through the living and bedroom areas.. That should take care of my privacy concerns
                      OK but that will make it closed one....will be more like Shamiyana feel!! Real garden is enjoyed when it is open to sky, so you have land below the feet & sky above the head . Anyways, better to have something than nothing. If possible go for retractable roof, so when you are not bothered about privacy, you can open it up like a roof on convertible car!! Also check if elevations can be tampered with, if not, you can't put such roof then. Get this cleared beforehand.

I'd be grateful to you if you can advise regarding the price, location, reputation of the builder and construction quality. All that I heard and read about Kalpataru seemed +ve, but just want be sure and hear from some one more experienced than me.
                      Price:- Entire Pune RE rates are hyped up, but if you compare builder to builder, then it is fine. Kalpataru is good in Mumbai, in Pune I suggest you check with the residents at his project in Pimple Gurav. You will get first hand experience from residents here. Btw, it is better to go with Kalpataru than crooks like Pride-Purple & several scorpio chaps present in that area.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X