Hi Property Seekers,

I recently visited the Project site of the latest launch of Kalpataru Splendour Project at Wakad, Pune. It comprises of 2 to 3 Bhk FLats . the Project Plan seems good , however as i am only intrested in 2Bhks, the rate that was told to me for a 2Bhk flat by them is 3200 per sq feet,with the possesion of the Flat in June 2012..
I need inputs and suggestion form you all on this, does anyone of you have had a meeting or booked any of the Kalpataru Projects ? and do you think they are Negotiable??? as the rates seem to be on the higer side....
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Samrock,

I have also bought the flat for residential use, but may delay shifting since I anticipate lot of disturbance/noise on the site this year that can cause inconvenience to my baby who's still just months old. In short, according to me it won't be livable till A,B,C,D and Club house are complete.

When I inquired about CH/Garden and its inconvenience, they said it will continue for another 6 months & they have put up tin sheets to avoid inconvenience to A&B residents. Also I was told that the digging/foundation work for CH is already complete, so there will not be much noise and dust.

I visited my flat last week only and found that bathroom fittings are pending. Also since I have bought attached private garden, that work is also pending. Additionally promised amenities like Heat detector, Gas detector, Boiler, Video Door Phone, etc is still pending. But I think these wont take much time; it's hardly a few days work.

Hopefully it'll all get sorted out by this month end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greyhawk

But I think these wont take much time; it's hardly a few days work.

You will be surprised how few days work means few months for builders. All the best and dont compromise even 1% on the quality of deliverables. Do not accept possession until all your issues are resolved. After you sign the possession papers, you are at the builders mercy.
    CommentQuote
  • builders mercy

Originally Posted by lazybone007
    You will be surprised how few days work means few months for builders. All the best and dont compromise even 1% on the quality of deliverables. Do not accept possession until all your issues are resolved. After you sign the possession papers, you are at the builders mercy.

Absolutely true.Get all work done and then only sign on dotted line.Builders mercy is not among the tenderest of mercies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greyhawk
    Hi Samrock,
    I visited my flat last week only and found that bathroom fittings are pending. Also since I have bought attached private garden, that work is also pending. Additionally promised amenities like Heat detector, Gas detector, Boiler, Video Door Phone, etc is still pending. But I think these wont take much time; it's hardly a few days work.

Hopefully it'll all get sorted out by this month end.

Hi,

When I checked my flat in Jan '13 the state was similar to what you have described. So i guess there has been absolutely no work done on the interiors from my last visit that is 2 months back. Will need to take that up. Also, they were going to invite flat owners for personal inspection of their flats in this month. Has anyone received a call yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Kalptaru splendor salesperson are highly un-reilable. Don't rely on their word.They can cancel your booking if they get better deal. Each salesperson speaks different word. Each salesperson says he is senior to other salesperson.

Also, They don't know where will be the gate for proposed commercial.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/9156-kalpataru-splendour--wakad-pune/page8?t=11522&page=8

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote