Sort by :
Filter by :
- Is price good ..
Hi ,, I too visisted this site. It seems good. I want suggetion regarding , are the rates appropriate considering location ? Can we go for it ? Also how is builder reputation?
Thanks in advanceCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rahultcdHi ,, I too visisted this site. It seems good. I want suggetion regarding , are the rates appropriate considering location ? Can we go for it ? Also how is builder reputation?
Thanks in advance
Rahul, Can you tell us the location of the project? Is it near Indira College?CommentQuote0Flag
- Resale less than 3 years might be available at this rate in Wakad as well as PS; if this was 30 lakh (all incl) 2 BHK and 35 lakhs(all incl) 3 BHK it would have been attractive. How just launched projects tend to be as expensive as ready possession :o?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by puserResale less than 3 years might be available at this rate in Wakad as well as PS; if this was 30 lakh (all incl) 2 BHK and 35 lakhs(all incl) 3 BHK it would have been attractive. How just launched projects tend to be as expensive as ready possession :o?
Agree with puser. Also, if you do lil more research in Wakad area u will knwo that there are some near completion projects (Dec'10 or March'11 posession) that offers rate of 2900-3000CommentQuote0Flag
I just got off the with sales executive of Tata's new project La Montana. They are quoting 2850/- for their project in talegaon. Welcome to the world of fantasy and overpricing.
- Hi "99GG99"
Also can u let m know which projects in wakad have pricing in range of 2900/3000.? I doubt u get price lower than 3200/- for any proj in wakad.. I have seen around some of projects & they quote 3300-3400..CommentQuote0Flag
- Well, again I smell fish! , anyways good luck :). 40 lacs for 2 BHK in Wakad, I would get that in Aundh -- resale.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pcpuneWell, again I smell fish! , anyways good luck :). 40 lacs for 2 BHK in Wakad, I would get that in Aundh -- resale.
Though 40L for 2BHK is expensive for a place like Wakad, I doubt you can get a 2BHK resale in Aundh for 40L. If you know of any such property, please post details here.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lazybone007Though 40L for 2BHK is expensive for a place like Wakad, I doubt you can get a 2BHK resale in Aundh for 40L. If you know of any such property, please post details here.
There was one 2BHK for 45L in Harsh vihar, Aundh. One of my relative saw it in Jan, not sure if still available, but sure there will be similar ones poping up again. And 45L was the quoted rate, not negotiated rate.CommentQuote0Flag
- You can a resale 2 BHK in Dahanukar Colony for 40L.CommentQuote0Flag
- In my suggestion don't go for lattitude .......I have visited too the site yesterday . I did not find good location ...even bulider is quoting too high and package will come arounf 38 L . Keeping the location in mind , I would deny this project ........... If your budget is 38 L , you look the project in pimle saudagar .....I more point this lattitude builder is charging 100% for tarrace . For example if terrace size is 120 Sqft , it means you are paying ((50% of 120 SQFT)60*3000 =1.8 L) . I will suggest you to look the good project where 50 % terrace area is charged .90 % buiders are charging 50 % of terrace .
- Hi rose_1
Which project in pimle saudagar is at 38L or around ? .. GK developer are quoting above 40L..CommentQuote0Flag
- ohhhh Has Gk increased the rate ? Look the project dynasty , Malpaani or Florencia...I am also struggling to buy the first dream home . Builders are increasing their rate very friskly . I think look the dyansaty project which seems good and will come around 38 L .
- Go ahead man . Buy out of fear that rates will exponentially increase and play into the hands of the builder ! I just wonder how people can book flats without even the foundation of the project being dug up ! Are u sure project will be completed in 2 years ? I've seen several projects in Wakad , just rejected one ready possession on 4th floor because even on 4th floor I'm unable to get a breeze in the terrace/balcony as the neighbouring project building is very close . By the way , the rate there is 3100 ; 2900 if you pay an XXX amount in cash . And I also realized that negotiation means giving your hard earned white money in black to builder so that he can hold on to rates and increase them .CommentQuote0Flag
- Booking a underconstruction flat comes with both risk and profit. If builder is good and keep delivery commitments then it could be a profit since by the time u get delivery the prices may increase but if builder went out of commitment then u r gone and u need to be on the mercy of builder. As per my experience 70% of the projects are delayed by 6-9months, 20% delayed by 12+months and 10% are delivered in time.CommentQuote0Flag