Last updated: May 27 2012
35 | Posts
11358 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latitude- Bhandari Associates and Namrata Group

Hello All,

I have visited Latitude by Bhandari associates and Namrata group located at wakad. They are currently quoting Rs 2990 per sq ft. (Floor Rise additional)
    Area 2BHK: 1085/1086 sq ft
    Area 3BHK: 1435/1457 sq ft.

Along with Infra Cost, Stamp Duty, Registration etc along with VAT and Maintainance for 2 yrs the cost for 2BHK is nearly 38.5 L min and that of 3BHK is 49.5 L min.

Possesion: Jul/Aug 2012. Their plan seems good. However, their is no sample flat available.

Would like to know comments, if any body else has vistied the site. and if any body know the quality of construction of other existing projects of this builder.

Re : Latitude- Bhandari Associates and Namrata Group

Is price good ..

Hi ,, I too visisted this site. It seems good. I want suggetion regarding , are the rates appropriate considering location ? Can we go for it ? Also how is builder reputation?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by rahultcd View Post
      Hi ,, I too visisted this site. It seems good. I want suggetion regarding , are the rates appropriate considering location ? Can we go for it ? Also how is builder reputation?

Thanks in advance
      Rahul, Can you tell us the location of the project? Is it near Indira College?

Comment

Resale less than 3 years might be available at this rate in Wakad as well as PS; if this was 30 lakh (all incl) 2 BHK and 35 lakhs(all incl) 3 BHK it would have been attractive. How just launched projects tend to be as expensive as ready possession ?

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
          Resale less than 3 years might be available at this rate in Wakad as well as PS; if this was 30 lakh (all incl) 2 BHK and 35 lakhs(all incl) 3 BHK it would have been attractive. How just launched projects tend to be as expensive as ready possession ?
          Agree with puser. Also, if you do lil more research in Wakad area u will knwo that there are some near completion projects (Dec'10 or March'11 posession) that offers rate of 2900-3000

Comment

I just got off the with sales executive of Tata's new project La Montana. They are quoting 2850/- for their project in talegaon. Welcome to the world of fantasy and overpricing.
            http://www.lamontana.co.in

Comment

Hi "99GG99"
              Pl chk..
              http://.blogspot.com/2010/08/latitud...re-launch.html

Also can u let m know which projects in wakad have pricing in range of 2900/3000.? I doubt u get price lower than 3200/- for any proj in wakad.. I have seen around some of projects & they quote 3300-3400..
              Last edited by rahultcd; August 20 2010, 06:55 PM. Reason: correction in data..

Comment

Well, again I smell fish! , anyways good luck . 40 lacs for 2 BHK in Wakad, I would get that in Aundh -- resale.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
                  Well, again I smell fish! , anyways good luck . 40 lacs for 2 BHK in Wakad, I would get that in Aundh -- resale.
                  Though 40L for 2BHK is expensive for a place like Wakad, I doubt you can get a 2BHK resale in Aundh for 40L. If you know of any such property, please post details here.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
                    Though 40L for 2BHK is expensive for a place like Wakad, I doubt you can get a 2BHK resale in Aundh for 40L. If you know of any such property, please post details here.

There was one 2BHK for 45L in Harsh vihar, Aundh. One of my relative saw it in Jan, not sure if still available, but sure there will be similar ones poping up again. And 45L was the quoted rate, not negotiated rate.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X