Hello All,

I have visited Latitude by Bhandari associates and Namrata group located at wakad. They are currently quoting Rs 2990 per sq ft. (Floor Rise additional)
Area 2BHK: 1085/1086 sq ft
Area 3BHK: 1435/1457 sq ft.

Along with Infra Cost, Stamp Duty, Registration etc along with VAT and Maintainance for 2 yrs the cost for 2BHK is nearly 38.5 L min and that of 3BHK is 49.5 L min.

Possesion: Jul/Aug 2012. Their plan seems good. However, their is no sample flat available.

Would like to know comments, if any body else has vistied the site. and if any body know the quality of construction of other existing projects of this builder.
Read more
Reply
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • possession by July 2012, expect atleast delay by another 6-8 months if all goes well otherwise eternity. 3000 for Wakad, you can get near ready possession projects, dont fall for the trap.
    Most of the builders in Wakad are quoting between 3000 to 3300 (except Nandan) but you can negotiate hard & bring it down by anywhere close to 5-10%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    There was one 2BHK for 45L in Harsh vihar, Aundh. One of my relative saw it in Jan, not sure if still available, but sure there will be similar ones poping up again. And 45L was the quoted rate, not negotiated rate.


    And what is area of this 2 BHK flat??? 700-800 sq ft...

    I see so many ppls here, post some unreasonable rates here on this forum & when asked about those properties then they don't come back, this is even worst than what builders are doing:bab (45)::bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    And what is area of this 2 BHK flat??? 700-800 sq ft...

    I see so many ppls here, post some unreasonable rates here on this forum & when asked about those properties then they don't come back, this is even worst than what builders are doing:bab (45)::bab (45):



    Area is what is there for Harsh Vihar. I do not know. Go call the broker and get the details.
    And ask him why is he quoting unreasonable rates. I wrote what I knew and is true, unlike builder.:bab (45):

    If the broker says owner has asked him to quote unreasonable rates, then go ask the owner as well. Good luck
    CommentQuote
  • 45 lakh is also available at Salisbury Park; which is one of the most premium areas in Pune; but building is 20 years old:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Area is what is there for Harsh Vihar. I do not know. Go call the broker and get the details.
    And ask him why is he quoting unreasonable rates. I wrote what I knew and is true, unlike builder.:bab (45):

    If the broker says owner has asked him to quote unreasonable rates, then go ask the owner as well. Good luck


    This is what I "Precisely" wanted to tell here...that some "Senior" members doesn't know about the property, area & age of the building (like one quoted above, who will buy in a 20 years old building???) & then quoting rates on this forum to misguide ppls...

    Bytheway Diwali is round the corner & RE rates are still Firm & even increasing....So, be ready to buy another 2 kms outside from wither side of pune in next 2-3 years time for same rate, what you are getting now in areas like wakad & PS or say Balewadi:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahultcd
    Hi "99GG99"
    Pl chk..
    http://.blogspot.com/2010/08/latitude-wakad-pune-411-057-pre-launch.html


    Also can u let m know which projects in wakad have pricing in range of 2900/3000.? I doubt u get price lower than 3200/- for any proj in wakad.. I have seen around some of projects & they quote 3300-3400..


    Thanks for the link. Me and one of my friend are planning to book a 2BHk in wakad 2900psf (after negotiation). Also, we negotiated with silversky scape, maxima and 1 more (i dont remember the name) till 2950psf. possession for all of them are Dec'10.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    45 lakh is also available at Salisbury Park; which is one of the most premium areas in Pune; but building is 20 years old:bab (45):

    Besides age, in case of Salisbury Park, it also depends on the precise location. If you go in interior where the area is dominated by Maulanas & all....the rates are far less, come towards main road, & prices go up. Same is the case with Baner where rates at Pancard club area are less than main road.

    Originally Posted by ash7979
    Bytheway Diwali is round the corner & RE rates are still Firm & even increasing....So, be ready to buy another 2 kms outside from wither side of pune in next 2-3 years time for same rate, what you are getting now in areas like wakad & PS or say Balewadi:)

    Have you bought one??
    CommentQuote
  • Who is misguiding? You or me?

    Originally Posted by ash7979
    This is what I "Precisely" wanted to tell here...that some "Senior" members doesn't know about the property, area & age of the building (like one quoted above, who will buy in a 20 years old building???) & then quoting rates on this forum to misguide ppls...



    This is too much now. Do you think I am a broker and provide all the details when I post message? Am I trying to sell that property? I am least interested in buying anything in Pune right now, So I was not interested in knowing more about the property.

    Every body looking to buy can easily know the age and area of Harsh Vihar. I mentioned the apartment name, I did not mention just Aundh.

    I had only accompanied my relatives to see the flat. The info I provided is 200% true and I mentioned the date as well.

    I really do not understand the intent of your post. Did you had a fight with your wife or boss?
    Take a kit-kat break or visit Ambegaon Lake you will get break.:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979

    Bytheway Diwali is round the corner & RE rates are still Firm & even increasing....So, be ready to buy another 2 kms outside from wither side of pune in next 2-3 years time for same rate, what you are getting now in areas like wakad & PS or say Balewadi:)



    Yeah we know, black money and bla bla. I have decided to leave you happy with this thinking.
    CommentQuote
  • 99GG99 - Which project have you finalized? Did you check with Nandan & do they offer any discounts for group bookings?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    This is too much now. Do you think I am a broker and provide all the details when I post message? Am I trying to sell that property? I am least interested in buying anything in Pune right now, So I was not interested in knowing more about the property.

    Every body looking to buy can easily know the age and area of Harsh Vihar. I mentioned the apartment name, I did not mention just Aundh.

    I had only accompanied my relatives to see the flat. The info I provided is 200% true and I mentioned the date as well.

    I really do not understand the intent of your post. Did you had a fight with your wife or boss?
    Take a kit-kat break or visit Ambegaon Lake you will get break.:D:D:D


    kush...feeling better now?????

    if not then you can write somre more rubbish here, as this is open forum & anybody can write anything over here...2BHK in aundh at 40 lacs...ha ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    kush...feeling better now?????

    if not then you can write somre more rubbish here, as this is open forum & anybody can write anything over here...2BHK in aundh at 40 lacs...ha ha ha



    You have made a Joker of yourself. I just wrote what I was quoted. You mean to say abeerbagul and puser are also writing RUBBISH, since they also wrote just the quote and have not presented your highnesss with any documentary video, about they being quoted, as proof.

    Dude you need vacation, if not a doctor.:D

    If You are so much interested in buying in Aundh, why don't you call some brokers and check?

    Who knows, that Harsh Vihar flat might still be available. One 2BHk in Pinnac Gangotri is available still. Owner trying to sell from mid 2007. Price quoted then was 32L and now 40L. Go and buy that Flat its in B building 4th floor, B-503. Go and tell the owner why is he quoting unreasonable rate:D

    Just opposite in Elite Gargen, builder is/was trying to sell one brand new flat on 7th floor for 50L. All this in Jan. 2010. I don't know now. That flat had no parking and balcony, so he was building some balcony now some how:bab (39): and grabbed parking already sold to of one of the smart investor like you who bought flat and went onsite to Canada long term.:bab (6):
    Lift there stops working atleast 5 times in a day.

    Good luck to you, and do visit a doctor.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys relax, don't fight among each other. Buyers should be united against the builders, not each other!
    CommentQuote
  • I liked the floor plan, location is good and sorrunded by posh societies. Construction quality is good and construction speed is vrooom....Builder is charging 100 psf extra for terrace in living space(sounds like a new trend).
    2 BHk will cost close to 52lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitsingh
    I liked the floor plan, location is good and sorrunded by posh societies. Construction quality is good and construction speed is vrooom....Builder is charging 100 psf extra for terrace in living space(sounds like a new trend).
    2 BHk will cost close to 52lacs

    Thanks for providing the latesst rates. So RateIncrease stands around 30 % (from 40L to 52L). So comes around 10% per year. Just kept pace with the bank FD rates at 9%.
    CommentQuote