Latitude- Bhandari Associates and Namrata Group

Last updated: May 27 2012
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Latitude- Bhandari Associates and Namrata Group

Originally posted by mohitsingh View Post
    I liked the floor plan, location is good and sorrunded by posh societies. Construction quality is good and construction speed is vrooom....Builder is charging 100 psf extra for terrace in living space(sounds like a new trend).
    2 BHk will cost close to 52lacs
    Thanks for providing the latesst rates. So RateIncrease stands around 30 % (from 40L to 52L). So comes around 10% per year. Just kept pace with the bank FD rates at 9%.

Comment

Latitude

Hi, I booked 2 BHK in Latitude before a week for 54L (4150 per sqft. Area is 1086 sqft) . Builder was not ready to negotiate as it's almost ready possession. but gave me discount (???) of Rs50 . Now i think i am paying too much and planning to cancel booking. Can i get any better deal for 54L in wakad ?
      I have 3-4 days to cancel booking so i would really appreciate any suggestion. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by realbuyer01 View Post
        Hi, I booked 2 BHK in Latitude before a week for 54L (4150 per sqft. Area is 1086 sqft) . Builder was not ready to negotiate as it's almost ready possession. but gave me discount (???) of Rs50 . Now i think i am paying too much and planning to cancel booking. Can i get any better deal for 54L in wakad ?
        I have 3-4 days to cancel booking so i would really appreciate any suggestion. Thanks
        Man, why take such impulsive decision at first place ?
        Yes, you can get better deals at this price not only in Wakad but even at Balewadi. What are the other projects you have shortlisted ?
        And there are tonnes of investor flats in Wakad, look for those as well, ready possession.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks a lot Realacres for the reply

Man, why take such impulsive decision at first place ?
          I liked the project and there were few other factors to go for this deal 1.Location is better compared to other projects in waked (located on Wakad road or

kaspatevasti. This is my personal opinion. Others might think kaspatevasti/datta mandir is better)
          2.Ready possession
          3.Builder mentioned there is no service tax as project has received CC.
          4.Floor plan is good and size of living,bedroom is better than most of the projects i have seen in wakad
          5.I have not read anything bad about builder's reputation and quality of work on IREF. I liked the quality when i visited the site

I've seen some big projects in wakad but rates are almost same . All the major projects are quoting anything between 52L - 65L for 2 BHK , even where possession is

after 2-3 years (e.g. Windsor park,Petals,Ivana) . I'm not keen for ready possession but if rates are same then why wait for 2-3 yrs ? .

Yes, you can get better deals at this price not only in Wakad but even at Balewadi. What are the other projects you have shortlisted ?
          I had shortlisted Dynasty which has ready possession. But then i read on IREFthat builder is fraud so it's no more on my list.

At the moment no other project is shortlisted. I prefer Wakad over Balewadi as Wakad is near from my office and developing very fast

And there are tonnes of investor flats in Wakad, look for those as well, ready possession
          I do not know how to contact investors for their flats. Please can you advise ? Will real estate agencies help here?

Thank you

Comment

You forget one thing and that in the total price u r getting 2 Car Park and they are very big so that u can also adjust three 2 wheelers also.
            Also you will get possession in 3-4 months...Ready to see the flat and quality wise you have already seen..So I suggest don't cancel the booking ..This is only 0.6 Kms inside from Wakad chowk.Its a good deal...BTW in which block and which flat no you have purchased

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X