Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

Collapse
X
Collapse

Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

Last updated: August 23 2010
29 | Posts
5261 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

    Hi Guys,

    Here is the story :

    I am looking for a flat to buy.
    I work in Magarpatta City. (but don't know how long I will stay here or in pune)
    I was looking for ready possession flat in hadapsar, kharadi.
    My budget is 25 lacs.

    Here are my findings:
    • "Etasha" on Handewadi Road, Hadapsar : Charging 2575/sqft negotiable for 730 sqft 2BHK. Possession in 1 year, Good amenities
    • "SeaGull" on Handewadi Road, Hadapsar : Charging 2800/sqft 1000 sqft
    • "Sanskruti" on Handewadi Road, Hadapsar : Charging 2750/sqft not negotiable 1000 sqft Ready Possession
    • "" on Handewadi Road, Hadapsar : Charging 2750/sqft not negotiable 1000 sqft
    • "Sainath" Behind Noble Hospital, Hadapsar : Charging 3200/sqft for 800 sqft 2BHK
    • "Magarpatta" : Resale Flat, Charging at 3700/sqft, 1BHK will go up to 31 lacs including all, 2BHK more than 40-45 lacs.
    • "Greenfield" on magarpatta-kharadi road : Booking closed for 1 BHK, They will start booking after 2 months for Phase II. Posession in 1 year. Not sure about rate but should be near about 2800 sqft.
    • "Forest County" Khadadi : 2BHK gone, 3BHK 1800 sqft 3800/sqft will cost around 86 lacs including all, possession after 2 years.

    On magarpatta-khadadir road 2 big malls are coming up. may be in 2 years they will be operational.

    So Greefield could be good investment but as if now only Etasha is coming in my budget and they are saying they've very few flats left.
    But for Etasha I'm bit afraid and confused with locality and surroundings.

    I heard that vegetable market has been allocated a new space near manjri and flyover on railway crossing at handewadi road is approved.

    I am working in IT industry, could be relocated anytime in future. But will it go for good rent or will it return good money ?

    Should I go for Etasha ? Should I wait for other projects ? should I continue
    to pay rent ? Should I wait for prices to go down ?

    Sometimes I think that I belong to lower middle class who cannot afford a single house at good location.
    I dont how people are getting that much money to pay.

    Totally confused and frustrated !
    Seeking your help and valuable suggestions !
    Please Help !
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

    Friend, please consider renting as a great option to buying, specially when you are unsure of staying in Pune. Pune rent yields are so low, it makes no sense to buy for investment. If you are going to settle in Pune, then OK, else don't go for purchasing flat, you will get very good flats on nice low rent (as compared to EMIs).

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

      I think 80% of IT people feel they belong to lower middle class who can not afford flat at good location and on the top of that; they are seen as high income group and every other person seek to loot that IT guy

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

        My suggestion would be to rent, increase savings and invest some part of savings when it is multiplied buy at large downpayment.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

          If you are not sure of stayinh in Pune for long, go for renting.

          If at all, you want to buy a flat. Look at manjari area on Solapur highway. You may find a flat within your budget of 25 Lacs.

          The approach road to Handewadi is not going to be free from traffic. Subji mandi is only temporaril shifting to a new place for rennovation. After rennovation, it will be functional as usual.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

            Originally posted by vikanna View Post
            ---"Greenfield" on magarpatta-kharadi road : Booking closed for 1 BHK, They will start booking after 2 months for Phase II. Posession in 1 year. Not sure about rate but should be near about 2800 sqft......!
            Hi Where is this Located, couldnt find much details on the net. who are the builders?

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

              Greenfield is from Bhandari Association.
              Located Magarpatta-Khadadi Road

              http://www.bhandariassociates.co.in/

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

                There is one magnus realty project named "Simplicity" on handewadi road...You can get around Rs2300 per sft rate there....

                Guys,

                Any suggestion on this project ?? Can one invest in this project ?

                Thanks
                Nitin
                Nitin

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

                  Originally posted by nitinsharma View Post
                  There is one magnus realty project named "Simplicity" on handewadi road...You can get around Rs2300 per sft rate there....

                  Guys,

                  Any suggestion on this project ?? Can one invest in this project ?

                  Thanks
                  Nitin

                  Magnus Realty is the Marketing partner for this project. Project is owned by B K Zhala.

                  Handewadi road is so crowded area. Moreover, I do not see any big development happening there in near future to really change the scene.
                  I wouldn't prefer to leave in this area.

                  And for investment.. I would prefer something else than real estate itself.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Looking for Flat somewhere around magarpatta and now Confused and Frustrated

                    go for seagull..u mite have seen phase 1..it looks pretty good..and when it comes thru completely ..it wud look good..am sure u will get smaller size flats there as well.and rates shud be less than 2700 not 2800

                    i booked one for my bro in law who had similar budget..pm me if u want more help..

                    Originally posted by vikanna View Post
                    Hi Guys,

                    Here is the story :

                    I am looking for a flat to buy.
                    I work in Magarpatta City. (but don't know how long I will stay here or in pune)
                    I was looking for ready possession flat in hadapsar, kharadi.
                    My budget is 25 lacs.

                    Here are my findings:
                    • "Etasha" on Handewadi Road, Hadapsar : Charging 2575/sqft negotiable for 730 sqft 2BHK. Possession in 1 year, Good amenities
                    • "SeaGull" on Handewadi Road, Hadapsar : Charging 2800/sqft 1000 sqft
                    • "Sanskruti" on Handewadi Road, Hadapsar : Charging 2750/sqft not negotiable 1000 sqft Ready Possession
                    • "" on Handewadi Road, Hadapsar : Charging 2750/sqft not negotiable 1000 sqft
                    • "Sainath" Behind Noble Hospital, Hadapsar : Charging 3200/sqft for 800 sqft 2BHK
                    • "Magarpatta" : Resale Flat, Charging at 3700/sqft, 1BHK will go up to 31 lacs including all, 2BHK more than 40-45 lacs.
                    • "Greenfield" on magarpatta-kharadi road : Booking closed for 1 BHK, They will start booking after 2 months for Phase II. Posession in 1 year. Not sure about rate but should be near about 2800 sqft.
                    • "Forest County" Khadadi : 2BHK gone, 3BHK 1800 sqft 3800/sqft will cost around 86 lacs including all, possession after 2 years.
                    On magarpatta-khadadir road 2 big malls are coming up. may be in 2 years they will be operational.

                    So Greefield could be good investment but as if now only Etasha is coming in my budget and they are saying they've very few flats left.
                    But for Etasha I'm bit afraid and confused with locality and surroundings.

                    I heard that vegetable market has been allocated a new space near manjri and flyover on railway crossing at handewadi road is approved.

                    I am working in IT industry, could be relocated anytime in future. But will it go for good rent or will it return good money ?

                    Should I go for Etasha ? Should I wait for other projects ? should I continue
                    to pay rent ? Should I wait for prices to go down ?

                    Sometimes I think that I belong to lower middle class who cannot afford a single house at good location.
                    I dont how people are getting that much money to pay.

                    Totally confused and frustrated !
                    Seeking your help and valuable suggestions !
                    Please Help !

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X