Hello,

I am starting this thread to form a group who booked the flat in AURA Balewadi by Bhandari Associates.

And also this thread will help if some one looking for this project

Note – This thread is not for prompting this project, just wanted to get all buyers under one roof :)
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by thepune1576
    Hello,

I am starting this thread to form a group who booked the flat in AURA Balewadi by Bhandari Associates.

And also this thread will help if some one looking for this project

Note – This thread is not for prompting this project, just wanted to get all buyers under one roof :)

Could you please give information about your booking (when did you book and what rate and total package)?
    CommentQuote
  • And when are you getting the keys?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am new in the forum, Yesterday I visit Aura site and check the availibity, rates and other things. They quoted me 3500 PSF.

They said that A wing already booked and only 2 flat avilable in 2nd floor and another is 11th floor. Wing C and D booking will start on Feb and may price around 4000+ PSF

Apart from this, the propose TP suspend hasn't open whether it will make or not.

Does any one have any exclusive idea on the project? shoud I need try to make a deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JitenMistry
    Hi Guys,

I am new in the forum, Yesterday I visit Aura site and check the availibity, rates and other things. They quoted me 3500 PSF.

They said that A wing already booked and only 2 flat avilable in 2nd floor and another is 11th floor. Wing C and D booking will start on Feb and may price around 4000+ PSF

Apart from this, the propose TP suspend hasn't open whether it will make or not.

Does any one have any exclusive idea on the project? shoud I need try to make a deal?

Guys,

Any Information on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • booked here

I have booked here but do not have any such information about DP suspended

Where you got this information, can you put more details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thepune1576
    I have booked here but do not have any such information about DP suspended

Where you got this information, can you put more details

When you booked with what Rate?

Which Wing and Flat No?
    CommentQuote
  • Dec 2009, rate was 2750, mine is in B building
    CommentQuote
  • What are the current rates ? does nay one has idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Need more information about Aura , Bhandhari project in balewadi. Will this project gets more appreciation later.
    CommentQuote
  • I have flat in building B, current rate builder is asking is 4650/- , not sure about future appriciations :) .. but project is almost complete, hoping to get the possesion in next 2-3 months
    CommentQuote
  • Aura Possession date

I have flat in Building B, I spoke with Builder this weekend, Builder is ready to give Possession in Dec last week.

Flat is ready, amenities work is still in progress

Current rate is 5k+

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I do have a flat in Aura, but they aren't completely ready yet. I think it could take another month for them.
    CommentQuote
  • friends, Is Aura asking for Service Tax to everyone now ? Any idea
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myBaner
    friends, Is Aura asking for Service Tax to everyone now ? Any idea

Service tax or VAT ?
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax.
    CommentQuote