Blue Ridge - 1BHK "Slim Fit" apartments

Last updated: April 29 2013
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Blue Ridge - 1BHK "Slim Fit" apartments

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Yeah, everyone is the family should get size zero fig., after all it is a brand which one carries around.

Btw, I am really fed of these ads in FM....& as my beloved Worldspace Satellite radio is gone, I have no option but to just shuffle these channels.

Man, how about buying 2 car park slots & staying in that rather than buying slim apartment?? More VFM + more area as well!!
    The Slim Fit apt add by Blue ridge are really nuisance. They are trying to sell these flats like selling coke and pepsi. Target customer is clearly the fresh IT guys of Hinjewadi with income range of 4-6 Lacs.

I hope those poor guys do not fall pray to these tactics.

Comment

Jr. IT Guys,

Instead of buyin in Hinjewadi, go for shared acco on rent in Wakad/Aundh/Baner/Pimple Saudagar/Nilakh for few years and save money for bigger 2BHK flat.

Once you decide that Pune is where you want to settle down and work in Hinjewadi, then start looking for a decent/resale 2BHK in areas you like.

If you live in Blue ridge, employment in Hinjewadi is the only option, you are locked. No Kalyaninagar/magarpatta/ICC on Sanapati Bapat Rd.

Comment

Originally posted by sno247 View Post
        Jr. IT Guys,

Instead of buyin in Hinjewadi, go for shared acco on rent in Wakad/Aundh/Baner/Pimple Saudagar/Nilakh for few years and save money for bigger 2BHK flat.

Once you decide that Pune is where you want to settle down and work in Hinjewadi, then start looking for a decent/resale 2BHK in areas you like.

If you live in Blue ridge, employment in Hinjewadi is the only option, you are locked. No Kalyaninagar/magarpatta/ICC on Sanapati Bapat Rd.
        Very well said Sno247.

In fact one should think of buying home only when you know that it is the time and location to settle down. At this juncture (probably when you are married too), you know exactly what are your requirements for home. i.e. exact locality, nearby schools, no. of bedrooms, other amenities etc.

Till then, invest your money in some wise instruments and enjoy life as well.

Comment

Originally posted by amjamirs2 View Post
          Very well said Sno247.

In fact one should think of buying home only when you know that it is the time and location to settle down. At this juncture (probably when you are married too), you know exactly what are your requirements for home. i.e. exact locality, nearby schools, no. of bedrooms, other amenities etc.

Till then, invest your money in some wise instruments and enjoy life as well.
          Very nice suggestion to IT guys. Stocks and SIP(mutual funds) are better options instead of jumping into flats which finally lead to huge debt.

Comment

They are ready with the sample flat in one of the building. Its looks smaller than what they had shown before.

Comment

5100/ft is it worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by vishaarad View Post
                5100/ft is it worth it?
                If you want to make your pockets also slim, sure it's worth.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Ideal for IT people who just started their careers and also middle income group

As seen in Magarpatta, these 1 BHK suits best for IT people who has just started their careers. Also best suited for middle income group, who can afford less than 40L flat but at the same time can have luxury of Blue Ridge society.

p.s. : I am not promoting, its just an observation.

Also, I haven't seen any reply to realacre's query on the main forum of Blue Ridge, about proposed DP road. In particular, interested to know if any info about DP road connecting to Baner/Balewadi.

Comment

Proposed DP Road's status : "Proposed"

Comment

Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
                      Additionally, you need to be really "slim" to "fit" in these flats!!
                      best one

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X