Does anyone has any idea about the project. The project is from MANAV PROMOTERS

Please give ur sugesstion/feedback here about this project
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jinilisa
    Does anyone has any idea about the project. The project is from MANAV PROMOTERS

Please give ur sugesstion/feedback here about this project

They have already completed one project in the same premises. You can meet residents there and enquire about quality, timeliness. One another project by Manav Promoters is being executed at wakad called Silver Skyscapes. There is a separate thread for it.

My personal experience is that negotiating with Manav is not dificult.

If you have visited the site at Fursungi please post updates.
    CommentQuote
  • I found this project and builder ok, and have booked 2bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is this project coming up? Can you give me location details? Thanks for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • This project is behind hadapsar gliding center, approx 1.5 kms from S.P.Infocity.
    CommentQuote
    This project is behind hadapsar gliding center, approx 1.5 kms from S.P.Infocity.

What is the psf rate? Is it under PMC limits? How about water?

BTW, behind gliding centre means it is in Kale Padal aread. So approach road is an issue here. The road from SP infocity to Kale padal is not going to widen in its lifetime because its highly densed residential area and the gliding centre land will never be released for a road. Road coming from Sasane nagar is also through dense residential area.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate is 2250 psf. Road is not that narrow as trucks,car easily go thru.
    CommentQuote
    Rate is 2250 psf. Road is not that narrow as trucks,car easily go thru.

Yes... but only one at a time. :bab (59): and when the second one comes from opposit side either of them need to pull off to the side and give way.

Not trying to discourage you. Its just my opinion.:)
    CommentQuote
    I found this project and builder ok, and have booked 2bhk.

Hi jinilisa,

I had visited this site on last weekend.
    I liked the project and I am also planning to book a flat in swapnlok phase 2.
    I am a bit concerned about the water supply as the project in not under PMC limits.
    Do you have any idea about it?
    Please share your views as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • checked the rate in Swapnalok, its 3150Rs psf ...
    even after 2 yeras of launch and near to completion, buidling still has flats availabe. why ?????

Please share your view about
    1 locality near by this site
    2 potential threat to building structure because of 100 meter away rail track
    3 water problems
    CommentQuote
  • checked the rate in Swapnalok, its 3150Rs psf ...
    even after 2 yeras of launch and near to completion, buidling still has flats availabe. why ?????

Please share your view about
    1 locality near by this site
    OK OK, if you like to mingle with people other than I.T.

2 potential threat to building structure because of 100 meter away rail track
    Silly concern. take example of societies near railtracks in Mumbai.

3 water problems
    This is problem for whole Pune, but still PMC limit matters as you get drinking water almost free of charge :)
    CommentQuote