Tata La Montana, Pune by TATA Housing Development Co Ltd has launched yet another project in Pune.

Does anyone know more info about this? I am a Kothrud resident, and never visited Talegaon.

From the google image on the site, I think it is close to Talegaon Rly Stn.

Ravi K mentions 1 BHK (614 sq ft) at 20.5 Lacs.
http://.blogspot.com/2010/08/tata-la-montana-talegaon-pune-410-507.html

What are the current rates in Talegaon? Any idea about future development prospects there?

Updated: 24th November, 2014:

ABOUT LA MONTANA - PUNE: Imaginations play a vivid role as you start with home hunting and La Montana is where you are sure to feel contended with everything incorporated in it. Whether a superb interior that is just mesmerizing to look at or the carpet of green that spreads throughout the complex to totally transform your mood into a peaceful one, the project suffices your every desire. In a conveniently chosen location, La Montana gives you the ease of getting by to just about everything and this makes it all the more worthwhile to consider your whole life here. Home is a haven and home is where everything seems to be alright, giving this thought for real, find the mellow warmth of a cushioned dwelling that will retain happiness and positivity all around and every time you step in your home at La Montana.

- Terraced Landscape with Green Walkways
- Spanish Themed Township

ADDRESS: Opp. Talegaon M.I.D.C. Junction, Old Mumbai - Pune Highway, Pune
SELLABLE AREA: 1053 sq.ft.
POSSESSION: Mar, 2016
STARTING PRICE: 53.18 Lacs
BUILDINGS: 4
CONFIGURATIONS: 2 Bedroom Apartment

About: Tata Value Homes

Established in 2010, Tata Value Homes Pvt.Ltd Limited is a 100% subsidiary of Tata Housing Development Company Limited. Formerly known as Smart Value Homes Limited, the company has pioneered the concepts of Shubh Griha (Value Homes) and New Haven (Affordable Segment) in India. With a vision of being the largest home provider in India, it provides consistent quality life spaces through integrated and mixed use townships. Customer Focus, Innovation, Agility, Quality, Leadership and Integrity are the six core values that retain the Organization’s inherent culture uptill now.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thank you guys for all the suggestions and advice...it helps a lot....also does anyone know of any good other project in Panvel ..apart from India bulls...I have already booked a flat there...

Cheers...Raj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivmenon3134
    Thank you guys for all the suggestions and advice...it helps a lot....also does anyone know of any good other project in Panvel ..apart from India bulls...I have already booked a flat there...

Cheers...Raj

Yes, keep getting investment idea from free forum like this and keep investing. Easy way to make money. Soon all the poverty in India will be eradicated. All would be rich.

One secret to tell to you. All buyers in Pune are end users and no investors. LOL:D:D:D

Good luck buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Oh yes..there are lot of good investment options available. Man..you arrived late, now lot of people have invested in the BOOMING RE market..:D:D

Buy in Supreme Pallacio and Nandan Prospera in Balewadi..its only 1CR currently but trust me it will be 5CR+ in next 5 years..or best option is to book a entire floor or rather a full tower wherever you can see..a building is coming up. Invest fast, else you will be left behind and looose lot of money, which RE could have fetched you:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SmallFish
    Does anyone know more info about this? I am a Kothrud resident, and never visited Talegaon.

Tata Housing

From the google image on the site, I think it is close to Talegaon Rly Stn.

Ravi K mentions 1 BHK (614 sq ft) at 20.5 Lacs.
    http://..com/2010/08/tata-la-montana-talegaon-pune-410-507.html

What are the current rates in Talegaon? Any idea about future development prospects there?

What is status of this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • La Montana 4450 -psf

I visited this site today. Location and the township looks good. For a 2bhk with a saleable area of 1050 i got a quote of 4450, non-negotiable! The total came out to some 55L.
    Phase 1 is sold out, phase 2 is launched and phase 3 (row houses) will be launched soon.
    Phase 1 construction still in progress, Phase 2 will be complete by end of 2016 I think.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • catchjyoti11 months ago
      Any 3 BHK available there? I can't seem to find it in their website.