Hi all,

Please let me know if some body has booked a flat in Savannah-Wagholi.
I want to know the reputation of the Bhandari associates builder.
I liked the project and also it fits into my budget.

I have heard ,People have booked the flats in phase 2 of savannah in last NOember , but the registration process is still not done.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am sure the seniors on this forum will guide you well.
    I have seen Savanah & liked it too. Surprised to hear about registration not taking place after 2 yrs.
    However, theres another project called as Solacia just behind it. They have started foundation work on their building & started bookings as well as registrations. There is more open area in Solacia than Savanah, my friend has booked there & I quite like it.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually the construction work is going on there in savannah-wagholi.

The project is divided in to 2 phases .The phases 1 us completed now and people have moved there to live in.
    The second phase construction is going on , and it is almost 90%booked.
    but the registration are not yet done for second phase.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I liked one of the flats in Savanah but the sales guy is not ready to negotiate the rate. What is the rate he has quoted you?
    CommentQuote
  • It is true that the registration is not yet started. They that the plan is not yet approved as the reason for the delay. What is the rate being quoted now?
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 3 booking is started there- the quote for that is around 2350

Phase 2 rates are-2500...very few flats r remaining in phase2
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please let me know if some body has booked a flat in Savannah-Wagholi.
    I want to know the reputation of the Bhandari associates builder.
    I liked the project and also it fits into my budget

Please , any one in this forum who has booked the flat there , let me know review of the savannah
    CommentQuote