Sort by :
Filter by :
- I am sure the seniors on this forum will guide you well.
I have seen Savanah & liked it too. Surprised to hear about registration not taking place after 2 yrs.
However, theres another project called as Solacia just behind it. They have started foundation work on their building & started bookings as well as registrations. There is more open area in Solacia than Savanah, my friend has booked there & I quite like it.CommentQuote0Flag
- Actually the construction work is going on there in savannah-wagholi.
The project is divided in to 2 phases .The phases 1 us completed now and people have moved there to live in.
The second phase construction is going on , and it is almost 90%booked.
but the registration are not yet done for second phase.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, I liked one of the flats in Savanah but the sales guy is not ready to negotiate the rate. What is the rate he has quoted you?CommentQuote0Flag
- It is true that the registration is not yet started. They that the plan is not yet approved as the reason for the delay. What is the rate being quoted now?CommentQuote0Flag
- Phase 3 booking is started there- the quote for that is around 2350
Phase 2 rates are-2500...very few flats r remaining in phase2CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all,
Please let me know if some body has booked a flat in Savannah-Wagholi.
I want to know the reputation of the Bhandari associates builder.
I liked the project and also it fits into my budget
Please , any one in this forum who has booked the flat there , let me know review of the savannahCommentQuote0Flag