Hi All,

Any one knows anything about this Pre launch project? Official launch in April 2016 as they said.
As per my knowledge 2 bhk 996 area costing all inclusive approx 62.6 LAC.
What is the current price here if any one visited or talked to builder. I like the project but the concern is I do not see any complete residential project from this group. All are ongoing projects as per my knowledge. Let me know if there is any completed projects by them so that we can verify reality.

Anyone interested in this project then contact me. Also comment of goods and bad about the project/location/builder if any.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hii..
    what is the basic rate pre sqft ??
    location is good, but will check PCMC DP plan some BRT line will pass through this plot.
    CommentQuote
  • homefind; It was 5200/sq ft in Feb 2016. Dont know about recent current rate. Probably i heard that now they are quoting 5400.
    That root's road is not that wide as of now i see 2 lane normal road. Please let me know more what you can find. Thanks for reply.
    CommentQuote
  • in current market 5400 per sqft is to high, 4800 will be good deal for that location. what about other project quality & commitment.
    CommentQuote
  • Project quality is good but i am not sure about Commitment of this builder. But in wakad area do you know any good builder is giving 4800 rate? Name any I will have a look.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by geetcybage
    Hi All,

Any one knows anything about this Pre launch project? Official launch in April 2016 as they said.
    As per my knowledge 2 bhk 996 area costing all inclusive approx 62.6 LAC.
    What is the current price here if any one visited or talked to builder. I like the project but the concern is I do not see any complete residential project from this group. All are ongoing projects as per my knowledge. Let me know if there is any completed projects by them so that we can verify reality.

Anyone interested in this project then contact me. Also comment of goods and bad about the project/location/builder if any.

Hi geetcybage,

5 start constructions have completed one project as far as I remember.
    It is in Konkane chowk pimple saudagar.
    Project name Royal Imperio.
    I have visited Royal Imperio as one of my friends live there and I would say it is a good project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by geetcybage
    Project quality is good but i am not sure about Commitment of this builder. But in wakad area do you know any good builder is giving 4800 rate? Name any I will have a look.

check in bhumkar chowk, behind indira college
    you will find 2 to 3 projects in rate of 4700 to 5000
    CommentQuote
  • Ok jayesh24; I will check that part of wakad. If you know then can you please name any project? That would be helpful for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone done any booking here recently? Are they negotiating? I checked it yesterday and they are quoting 68.5 lakhs with no EMI till possession.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • p.tushar992 months ago
      I checked for the flat over here and they asked same price 68.5 and no emi till possession or around 64 without no emi option. Does anybody tried to bargain here. There are multiple followup calls from sales team

• The west pune's most worst and lot of Attitude carrying builder and sales team.

when no one was there I was the first to visit royal grande. at that time they have given me the quotation around 64 lakh with No EMI till posession, no floor rise and covered parking.

Later on when I went for meeting they said forget about your previous meeting and quotation with a lot of attitude.

final quote giving me as 68 lakhs with EMI started from very first day of registration with open reserved parking.

Later on , I they called me 2 times.for meeting but evry time they just negotiate only 30 thousand into price they have quoted and making a fun of the customer.

There are many project going on in the smae area with good aminities and good prices around 55-60 lakhs . That was my experience with heavilly attitude carrying wrost builder.

One more thing I forgot to add that, They are not also sure about the quality which they are giving ...for example - such as UPVC windows or normal windows.
    CommentQuote
  • Had Final negotiation with them . they give me 2bhk offer at 63 lacs Not emi till possesion is it worth to buy .
    how is the jamtani ace project in wakad
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • p.tushar991 months ago
      Is this 63lacs offer with no emi till possession ? Lets connect i am also interested to buy property here.
  • I visited the site but they will not negotiate the price at all, they have 1st floor starting at 61.75 and price increase on each floor by 25k. no emi on possesion option is also not available now

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aman111
    Had Final negotiation with them . they give me 2bhk offer at 63 lacs Not emi till possesion is it worth to buy .
    how is the jamtani ace project in wakad
    Hi, can you let me know if 63 is on which floor and is builder offering no EMI till possession option in 63 lakhs?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sidatinfy1 months ago
      @aman When you visited the site. Is still they are offering you at 63lac.
  • Originally Posted by jayesh.thakare87

The west pune's most worst and lot of Attitude carrying builder and sales team.

when no one was there I was the first to visit royal grande. at that time they have given me the quotation around 64 lakh with No EMI till posession, no floor rise and covered parking.

Later on when I went for meeting they said forget about your previous meeting and quotation with a lot of attitude.

final quote giving me as 68 lakhs with EMI started from very first day of registration with open reserved parking.

Later on , I they called me 2 times.for meeting but evry time they just negotiate only 30 thousand into price they have quoted and making a fun of the customer.

There are many project going on in the smae area with good aminities and good prices around 55-60 lakhs . That was my experience with heavilly attitude carrying wrost builder.

One more thing I forgot to add that, They are not also sure about the quality which they are giving ...for example - such as UPVC windows or normal windows.
    Try to discuss the same with Their CRM Team this might Help you to Solve Your Queries and Improve
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kavita222
    I Just Bought The Flat At Royal Grande On 3rd Floor Got the best price was 62.25 lac but they helped me in getting a Choice covered parking Free of cost.

Their sizes are small, their ready project Entrada in the same compound is selling for 70Lacs all inclusive or lesser in resale, with 20% larger carpet area...why should anyone choose this...
    The grande sizes are similar to prolife, better buy there at same price...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Consumer89013 days ago
      Today...but you never know tomorrow it might be magarpatta/kharadi....house is for life...
  • I Am Booking My Flat Today At Royal Grande

As i m currently staying on rent at Royal Majestic And I Personaly visited their every site And i would say:The construction Quality or the ambeiance created is the best and As i m staying here from past 1 year their is not at all issue so i would suggest this Royal Grande Site.

We all know that Devlopers negociate but 5 star group does sell on the base price its one and the same you take the base rate or negociate till base rate and i am convinced by them . So Guys wasteing your time is useless i m finding my home fr like Past 4 months and then selected this site . i just love this location its totally hastel free .
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments