Hi,
I ahve booked a 3 BHK flat in Sucasa today . I just wanted to know how good/Bad this project is, I know i am late in posting this query but still, i need an opinion if i should go ahead or should i get back .
I got a rate of 2866/- per sq ft.

Your comments and Experiences willl be highly appreciated
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ikonblue
    Hi,
    I ahve booked a 3 BHK flat in Sucasa today . I just wanted to know how good/Bad this project is, I know i am late in posting this query but still, i need an opinion if i should go ahead or should i get back .
    I got a rate of 2866/- per sq ft.

Your comments and Experiences willl be highly appreciated

Why do you want to go into post purchase depression just because someone on the forum might think its not a good project. Just relax and enjoy life
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with lazybone why do you want to get morefrustrated ?
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please give more details, what is final cost to you (inclusive of everything).
    Also let us know the intention of buying, and what other projects you shortlisted, and why this one appealed to you more.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the possession date?
    CommentQuote
  • What is total Cost ?

What is total cost you paid ? What is carpet and salable area ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

Did anybody get possession in sucasa? I wanted to know about the promises delivered by builder. How about water, gas? Any other issues? I am looking t buy a resale flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Property dealer approached me with apartment in Su Casa, ~58 L for 2 BHK..what is the rate going on for 2 BHK? thanks for ur help..PM me.

My observation
    gas pipe line is in working condition
    water problem, they said it will be resolved soon. no time line though
    have good road connectivity
    rest all is same with the area.
    I found place airy and open.

Originally Posted by PJames
    Hello Everyone,

Did anybody get possession in sucasa? I wanted to know about the promises delivered by builder. How about water, gas? Any other issues? I am looking t buy a resale flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PJames
    Hello Everyone,

Families living in Sucasa for last 1.5 years (Possession for furniture work thing).
    Now more n more families have started moving in.
    Piped Gas, Solar heater, swimming pool are functioning.
    Water shortage related notice been posted inside society but no actual water shortage experienced by residents.
    Comparatively more open space then near by projects. Better to by flats in B1/B2/B3 building as these have view to Kalpataru splendor amenities area and that 100+ feet area will always be open.
    Construction quality OK
    Site office staff, security and maintenance persons just average. They take time but eventually do things.
    Flats are spacious (terrace charged 50%), airy and lots of natural light.
    Good access to road and daily needs....almost all company buses stop at Datta mandir (.5km)

Hope it helps!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fool_Migrant
    Families living in Sucasa for last 1.5 years (Possession for furniture work thing).
    Now more n more families have started moving in.
    Piped Gas, Solar heater, swimming pool are functioning.
    Water shortage related notice been posted inside society but no actual water shortage experienced by residents.
    Comparatively more open space then near by projects. Better to by flats in B1/B2/B3 building as these have view to Kalpataru splendor amenities area and that 100+ feet area will always be open.
    Construction quality OK
    Site office staff, security and maintenance persons just average. They take time but eventually do things.
    Flats are spacious (terrace charged 50%), airy and lots of natural light.
    Good access to road and daily needs....almost all company buses stop at Datta mandir (.5km)

Hope it helps!

Thanks. That was helpful . These days we only compare on not how the builder is but he is is good if he deceives minimum :)
    CommentQuote
  • Water

Hello - does anyone know if Sucasa has got water connection from PCMC? Do they have sufficient provision to cater the needs of residence when it is fully occupied? any input would be most welcome. I am planning to buy a resale property over here.
    CommentQuote
  • I am evaluating a 3BHK resale flat for personal use in Sucasa. Could someone please provide inputs on the following:-
    1. Is there any water related issue in the society? I heard that the PCMC connection isnt sufficient for the current population(not fully occupied yet) but it might get better in coming months. Not sure if this is true?
    2. What is the current rate in this society/are. I have been coated a 5000/sq ft rate.
    3. CC has not been obtained yet by the builder, any info about the expected time? Secondly purchasing in such property what are the legal aspects to be looked at?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale penthouse

I have been approached by a broker for a penthouse of 2000 sf (saleable) at a rate of 4500 psf.

Here are some of the things I noticed during the visit:
    1) Quality and cleanliness could have been better. It felt as if there is difference between planned and actual construction quality. Example - There is an water inlet in one of the balcony, felt as if the builder planned that part of dry balcony before, but now has decided not to do so.

2) Painting is shoddy and not clean.

3) Most of the building seemed empty / vacant. I could guesstimate only around 8 flats to be occupied in the whole building. There could be more though.

4) Checked that there is running water in the apartment I visited. Not sure if there are problems in the others hours of the day.

5) There seems to be phase 2 planned, per the website. Not sure what that is about.

Can anyone on this forum with experience or purchase could share their experiences? That would be really helpful since there is not much information about this property. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • ^^

Hi all, any recent inputs on this would be helpful. I have been approached with another 3 bhk penthouse at Sucasa. Do we know if the builder has got Completion Certificate now?
    CommentQuote
  • Kingdude - is there any price change from Mar to Oct?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited sucasa within the last month.

It looked like ghost buildings to me.
    CommentQuote