3 BHK flat in Sucasa Wakad

Last updated: November 2 2013
16 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 3 BHK flat in Sucasa Wakad

Water

Hello - does anyone know if Sucasa has got water connection from PCMC? Do they have sufficient provision to cater the needs of residence when it is fully occupied? any input would be most welcome. I am planning to buy a resale property over here.
    Last edited by rkv123; November 8 2012, 10:29 AM. Reason: for better clarities of ask

Comment

I am evaluating a 3BHK resale flat for personal use in Sucasa. Could someone please provide inputs on the following:-
      1. Is there any water related issue in the society? I heard that the PCMC connection isnt sufficient for the current population(not fully occupied yet) but it might get better in coming months. Not sure if this is true?
      2. What is the current rate in this society/are. I have been coated a 5000/sq ft rate.
      3. CC has not been obtained yet by the builder, any info about the expected time? Secondly purchasing in such property what are the legal aspects to be looked at?

Comment

Resale penthouse

I have been approached by a broker for a penthouse of 2000 sf (saleable) at a rate of 4500 psf.

Here are some of the things I noticed during the visit:
        1) Quality and cleanliness could have been better. It felt as if there is difference between planned and actual construction quality. Example - There is an water inlet in one of the balcony, felt as if the builder planned that part of dry balcony before, but now has decided not to do so.

2) Painting is shoddy and not clean.

3) Most of the building seemed empty / vacant. I could guesstimate only around 8 flats to be occupied in the whole building. There could be more though.

4) Checked that there is running water in the apartment I visited. Not sure if there are problems in the others hours of the day.

5) There seems to be phase 2 planned, per the website. Not sure what that is about.

Can anyone on this forum with experience or purchase could share their experiences? That would be really helpful since there is not much information about this property. Thanks in advance.

Comment

^^

Hi all, any recent inputs on this would be helpful. I have been approached with another 3 bhk penthouse at Sucasa. Do we know if the builder has got Completion Certificate now?

Comment

Kingdude - is there any price change from Mar to Oct?

Comment

Visited sucasa within the last month.

It looked like ghost buildings to me.

Comment

Originally posted by footy1 View Post
                Kingdude - is there any price change from Mar to Oct?
                Resale asking for 5000 psf, which i think is ridiculous. In just 6 months sellers are now expecting Rs.500 psf more.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X