Last updated: August 30 2010
9 | Posts
3773 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sukhwani Campus at Pimpri

Hi All,

I visited Sukhwani Campuse yesterday. Found the project nice. Project do no offer amenities like swimming pool etc but I found the society nice to live. Builder is currenty quoting 3350. But in my opinion he is asking to much and price should not be more than 2800psf. Please proide your reviews on builder/location and prices. Existing buyers please share your valuable comments. Also is this is a right buy for ppl working at Hinjewadi?

Regards,
    Sharmara

Re : Sukhwani Campus at Pimpri

Almost every buyer feels price is more and should have been 400-500 less than what builder quotes(x) This x can be any thing, buyer always feels x-400 is good price to buy.

Wonder why is this, any one knows?

Question to you, why do you think 2800 is good price? If not for the above reason, please explain.

Good price(total cost) for me is rent * 200, irrespective of what builder quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
      Almost every buyer feels price is more and should have been 400-500 less than what builder quotes(x) This x can be any thing, buyer always feels x-400 is good price to buy.

Wonder why is this, any one knows?

Question to you, why do you think 2800 is good price? If not for the above reason, please explain.

Good price(total cost) for me is rent * 200, irrespective of what builder quotes.
      Hi RajeshP,
      You made a valid point. I did a detailed survey of projects at PCMC. Normally rate which every builder is quoting is ranging from 3100-3400 psf. After looking in to the projects like Queenstown, Ganga Skies...etc which are offering good lifestyle projects with various amenities at above mentioned rate, I have a feeling that Sukhwani's project should be 400 to 500 Rupees less. Also there are many basic things which are very common these days are missing in this project like every builder who is demanding above 3000 psf provides societies with 2 lifts. Here builder is giving just one lift which also without any backup. I checked the project's campus, security was also below standard. Also there is nothing in the name of amenities. So what is the reason for asking 3350 rupees psf for a plain vanilla project?

Regards,
      Sharmara

Comment

Hi Sharma,
        I've booked a 2 BHK Flat for Rs. 2800 psf during the same time last year. The reason for why I purchased is due to reasons
        a.near to PCMC Bus stand (opp. to campus), \
        b.near to Bombay - Pune highway (< 50 meters),
        c.area is in between PCMC (5 kms) and Pune (8 kms),
        d.near to kasarwadi rly station (< 1 km).

Apart from this , PCMC Water Tank is at the entrance of the campus. (I'm not saying water shortage will not be there in future but chances will be minimal). my friend is getting water even at the 5th Floor at reasonable pressure.

In commercial point of view, it is very near to ICC Devi Gaurav Technology Park which is exactly opposite to the campus.

Almost all the entertainement zones like Multiplex, Shopping malls , Veg. Market (Pimpri), D Y Patil College, Schools are located around 2-3 kms from here.

Because of these reasons I've purchased flat here.

But for hinjewadi, you've to travel from here to pipmri chowk and then to dange chowk and hinjewadi which is about 7-8 Kms.

If this is O.k for you and if the value is affordable for you, go for it.
        BUT PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO NEGOTIATE.
        ALL THE BEST!!!

Comment

Sorry forgot to add one more thing...

They are providing basic amenities like Swimming Pool, Club house, Gym , Children Park. Kindly go through it in Google Earth.

Premanand.S

Comment

Originally posted by anands_prem View Post
            Sorry forgot to add one more thing...

They are providing basic amenities like Swimming Pool, Club house, Gym , Children Park. Kindly go through it in Google Earth.

Premanand.S

Hi Premanand,

Many thanks for providing the detailed info. Builder is currently quoting 3350 rupees for the flats in F1 and F2 building. Both of this buildings have a drawback. They are exactly next to the gutter because of which there is always a bad smell next to F1 building. Please let me know if you face any issues related to that water flowing adjacent to the society. Also what should be the best rate to negotiate currently. Do you have any idea what any recent buyers have paid for the 2BHK in this society. Also do you have any feedback on Ganga Skies as the builder is ready to negotiate on the rate of 3000 Rupees but I still do not have any mood to buy a flat there after reading the bad reviews about the builder on this forum.

Regards,
            Sharmara

Comment

Hi, for the existing rate of the psf for that area, you need to check with the bank people. This is one of the important parameters based on which you'll get the loan. If the builder quotes around 50 Rs more than that , you can go ahead. . As per my caln, it should not be more than 3000 Rs/Sq.ft. You may take flat in the front side of the block where you cannot find gutter.
              Otherwise, go for some other projects available in Wakad which is near to Hinjewadi.
              To be frankly, I don't have Idea abut Ganga Skies people.Of course, I heard a lot about them in this forum.

Comment

I would like to know these 2 things:-

Is this the project located at spine road?
                Is this the same builder who has constructed Empire Estate?
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

There is only one project called "Sukhwani Campus" by Sukhwani Associates and it is located exactly in Vallabh Nagar (Pimpri).
                  If you are mentioning the project in Spine Road, then What I've said so far is totally different.

There are 2 Sukhwani builders runnning by brothers. Both of them are well-known and prominent builders in PCMC. Emprire Estate is constructed by Sukhwani Associates along with one builder (i hope it is agrawal group).

Comment

Originally posted by anands_prem View Post
                    There is only one project called "Sukhwani Campus" by Sukhwani Associates and it is located exactly in Vallabh Nagar (Pimpri).
                    If you are mentioning the project in Spine Road, then What I've said so far is totally different.

There are 2 Sukhwani builders runnning by brothers. Both of them are well-known and prominent builders in PCMC. Emprire Estate is constructed by Sukhwani Associates along with one builder (i hope it is agrawal group).
                    The feedback for Empire Estate Sukhwani is not good, infact the internal road has been given to PCMC to connect old Pune-Mumbai highway to near NH4 bypass. However, the buyers are also to be blamed for the simple reason that they didn't feel suspicious seeing more than required wide roads internally.

Btw, at Vallabh Nagar, check out Mahindra Royale. It is the best project here, though neighborhood has only industries .
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X