I saw many advt in news paper regarding various plot schemes near by Jambhulwadi Lake like SaiRaj Shrushti (rate 350-400), Sun City (400-450), Aanchal Farm (300-350), Pushpa Hills (300-350).

I have seen the location for all these. out of which Sai Raj Shrushti and Sun City looks good with internal road, street lamps and good connectivity from Pune-Satara Express way.

Can anyone know whether it will be a good investment cum residential area in near future (3-5 Years)? What will be risks involved with these kind of plots?
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This area seems to be a hot location for plot purchase. It is still unexplored by many. The view from there is amazing. Jambhulwadi lake, Katraj bypass highway bridge & hills & Pune city in background. Even Khadakwasla Dam is visible from there.

About the plots, I have heard that the plot owners have to arrange water supply on their own...i.e. by borewells. But surprisingly, water is available in borewells at this height from ground as well.

Being close to the city & highways...this looks to be a promising location for investments, bungalows, second/weekend homes etc.

Please check the legal things about the plots before proceeding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321

Please check the legal things about the plots before proceeding.

What all legal things need to be cheked? Please advise!
    CommentQuote
  • From RaviKaran deekar's blog...

marathilover said... Is construction on these plots by developers wil be considered as illegal? Most of them selling plots in the price range of 3-5 L per guntha. I am sure these plots are hilltop/hillscope zone and can't be converted into NA anytime and at any cost. So better to stay away from these. please comment.

...and our RE friend Ravi confirmed that this is true. You can't convert these plots to NA
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks SNO247!

I am wondering how come people are still pouring in their hard earned money into these plots then....
    CommentQuote