X
Collapse

Festival Time - Dont get Sucked IN!

Last updated: September 21 2010
182 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Festival Time - Dont get Sucked IN!

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
    I got this thought today ---

GANPATI BAPPA MORYA, GHAR PUDHCHAYA VARSHI GHYA!!!!!!!
    How about this - - -

GANPATI BAPPA MORAYA, GHAR DON VARSHANI NIMMYA KIMATILA GHYA

Swabhimana-ne jaga, karja-ne naahi...
    Lon kaadhun San karnya peksha garibaachi bhaji bhakari bari...

Happy thoughts

Comment

Kinwa duppat kimtila 30 Km laamb kya

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
        Kinwa duppat kimtila 30 Km laamb kya
        Man, buy at Satara today. Expect Satara to be in PMC limits in next 3-5 yrs. Prices here will be then no less than INR 15,000/sq ft. Btw, as Pune will be part of Mumbai then, expect locals to run from Churchgate to Katraj .
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Man, buy at Satara today. Expect Satara to be in PMC limits in next 3-5 yrs. Prices here will be then no less than INR 15,000/sq ft. Btw, as Pune will be part of Mumbai then, expect locals to run from Churchgate to Katraj .

Well who knows, some smart investors might actually buy this idea.

Comment

I read in one of the other threads that NIBM/Kondhwa is a central area in Pune and the writer was very happy that she got a steal at 3043 PSF .
            If this is the situation then I dont see prices in Pune dropping . Prices have been held artificially held and speculated ; still there are end users who are buying at ANY rate that is demanded !

Comment

Originally posted by suryawork View Post
              I read in one of the other threads that NIBM/Kondhwa is a central area in Pune and the writer was very happy that she got a steal at 3043 PSF .
              If this is the situation then I dont see prices in Pune dropping . Prices have been held artificially held and speculated ; still there are end users who are buying at ANY rate that is demanded !
              Then what you expect from a common buyer? Rate there is 3500 to 3800 psft. Shoba Carnation has rate of 4200 psft

Comment

The hats game only works until the foolish exist, today it is the "common" man who thinks NIBM/Kondhwa is Central Pune.

So, yeh, today people are just blind folded into RE, as they have money and they dont know how to use that money.

In Marwaris -- we always say -- its not how much you earn -- its how much you can digest -- that makes you rich...

Most "common" people DONT know how to DIGEST money...

Comment

Why this year is not any advertisement for RE?
                  Senesx is going to touch the new height. What would be the next RE rate?

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
                    Why this year is not any advertisement for RE?
                    Senesx is going to touch the new height. What would be the next RE rate?
                    Despite sensx going up, the RE scrips still remain below their IPO list price by as high as 73% is some cases!! Only godrej properties is in green.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I think its festival time for job switching also ! Hope other US states don't follow OHIO outsourcing decision otherwise RE won't have HAPPY DIWALI !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X