I have been looking for flat for last two months in Undri and Wagholi. I wanted to take advice of other members in terms of value appreciation. Which option would be a better one... Undri or Wagholi? I have seen lot of people flocking wagholi due to EON IT park but still have reservations about the area. Please advice.
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kingmanish
    Ha ha ha

No I am a broker trying to sell my project there :D:D:bab (4):

Boy I will not buy anything in wagholi or Undri because I am not an investor yet and looking for self use......
    So Wagholi or Undri r no good.............

these places r good for investors as they might get more appreciation there rather than already high rate areas......

but they are affordable than many other pune...so i think they are actually becoming destinations for genuine home buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    but they are affordable than many other pune...so i think they are actually becoming destinations for genuine home buyers

Agree with the point made here by "puser".

Undri and wagholi both offer affordable (in comparison of course to costlier areas) options for those who are keen to buy in Pune.

B/w Undri and Wagholi:

Undri is better for reasons well discussed earlier: like schools, colleges, green areas (proximity to ghats). less likely to be polluted than wagholi with industrial units coming up in wagholi.

a cause of concern as water, air and noise pollution are going to become a norm in wagholi like areas as industrial units are going to be in close proximity.

value for money is offered by undri in comparison to wagholi.
    CommentQuote