Hello all,
I am looking for a 3 bhk flat in Bavdhan area. I have gathered some info about Viva Hallmark.
Viva ia putting 2nd phase and asking for 3800psf. I think this is taking bit too far as I had 3200 to 3400 figure in my mind. Does any one know how this compares with Zeenea and Pristine Fontana.
Secondly I know little about this builder for Viva Hallmark. Has anyone booked a flat there. I read on one of the threads "Maggie" booked a flat, so can he / she chime in.

thanks in advance
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, I have booked in there in 1st phase. Posssession was due in April, but should get next month. Almost completed. I had booked at the rate of 2950 in last June.

So far builder experience is good in terms of construction qualilty. I doubt whether we will get corporation water this year since this area comes in town planning. But there is ample bore water.

Road from DSK ranwara is yet to be completed.

Apart from this views from apt are amazing & flats are well ventilated.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Maggi,
    thanks for the info
    is this scheme under PMC?
    I was told that there are flat available for ready possesion and phase 2 will be completed by Dec 2011
    How much negotiable is this rate? did you get any reduction in the rate?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by santelon
    Hey Maggi,
    thanks for the info
    is this scheme under PMC?
    I was told that there are flat available for ready possesion and phase 2 will be completed by Dec 2011
    How much negotiable is this rate? did you get any reduction in the rate?

thanks

No. Scheme is currently in town planning. So will come in PMC (next year ??) later. To the best of knowledge, there were 1-2 flats avaialble in 1st phase at 11th floor (which I would avoid).

Rates may not be negotiable much (at the most 50 Rs.) Even when I booked, I got discount around 50 Rs. when I went with cheque book.
    CommentQuote
    Hello all,
    I am looking for a 3 bhk flat in Bavdhan area. I have gathered some info about Viva Hallmark.
    Viva ia putting 2nd phase and asking for 3800psf. I think this is taking bit too far as I had 3200 to 3400 figure in my mind. Does any one know how this compares with Zeenea and Pristine Fontana.
    Secondly I know little about this builder for Viva Hallmark. Has anyone booked a flat there. I read on one of the threads "Maggie" booked a flat, so can he / she chime in.

thanks in advance

So now Bavdhan is the prime area since rates are more than Baner/Balewadi :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k

I think it has always been. Because of proximity to the city & overall look (surrounded by hills from 3 sides). It is always refreshing to walk early morning /evening in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • did they sort the water and electricity supply. I read in earlier posts about the water supply issue. can you please comment on the current situation. Also what is the scenario with the approch road and the bridge over ramnadi?
    cheers
    CommentQuote
    did they sort the water and electricity supply. I read in earlier posts about the water supply issue. can you please comment on the current situation. Also what is the scenario with the approch road and the bridge over ramnadi?
    cheers

Water : As I told you earlier, no PMC connection as of now. But plenty of bore water. They are setting up water treatment plant for filtration as temp measure.

Electricity is available.

Approach road will be from service road parallel to highway. Bridge is complete but road work is yet to be started.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maggi
    No. Scheme is currently in town planning. So will come in PMC (next year ??) later. To the best of knowledge, there were 1-2 flats avaialble in 1st phase at 11th floor (which I would avoid).

Rates may not be negotiable much (at the most 50 Rs.) Even when I booked, I got discount around 50 Rs. when I went with cheque book.

I am surprised that some part of Bavdhan is still not in PMC. I was always considering the PMC octrai check post is behind Pashankar Auto, way beyond Bavdhan and Sus Road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k

Bavdhan is anytime better than Baner/ Balewadi. former is nothing but concrete jungle.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    I am surprised that some part of Bavdhan is still not in PMC. I was always considering the PMC octrai check post is behind Pashankar Auto, way beyond Bavdhan and Sus Road.

yes, bavdhan khurd is in PMC. Bavdhan budruk is not. Still in town planning.
    CommentQuote
  • About Zinnea in Bavdhan, i've booked with rate 3,350...but i guess current rate builder quoting is 3,550 which i feel is at higher side, but may be because less options available in A (possesion in Dec10) & C (complete) wing... B wing, possesion is in June11...again approach will be from service road (once built...), highway side...
    CommentQuote
  • I don't understand these factors

What I fail to understand is how do people buy at places where there is no other road than highway?? Man, can you send a 10 yr old kid to bring a loaf of bread through highway? Ever thought that if elders are staying, how will they commute via highway?? What's the use of traveling 2.5km to get farsan??

The location of these projects is good only for gas stations or dhabas:bab (35):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    What I fail to understand is how do people buy at places where there is no other road than highway?? Man, can you send a 10 yr old kid to bring a loaf of bread through highway? Ever thought that if elders are staying, how will they commute via highway?? What's the use of traveling 2.5km to get farsan??

The location of these projects is good only for gas stations or dhabas:bab (35):.

As far as Viva is concerned, most of the necessary things are available immediately at the adjecent road (near SuryaDatta college). I mean Groceries, medical, dry cleaning, chakki, etc.
    The road connecting to bavdhan khurd through DSK ranwara should get completed this year. So for now, we have to commute via highway for few months.
    So I am OK with this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maggi
    As far as Viva is concerned, most of the necessary things are available immediately at the adjecent road (near SuryaDatta college). I mean Groceries, medical, dry cleaning, chakki, etc.
    The road connecting to bavdhan khurd through DSK ranwara should get completed this year. So for now, we have to commute via highway for few months.
    So I am OK with this.

Maggi a small request to you:-

Can you upload some latest pics of the project & the nearby area here?? Will help buyers to get precise info.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure, will do that today night.
    CommentQuote