I just inquired about this new scheme just behind Maratha Mandir.
5 towers, each with 11 floors
2 BHK area: 1044 to 1150
Time for completion: 1.5 to 2 years
Current rate: 3690

For other info, check: http://www.welworthgroup.com/TinselTown.htm

I have a few questions:
1. I think rate is bit on higher side. Does anyone know what are current rates in Bavdhan area?
2. Any +ve / -ve info about this builder? Like construction quality he provides, timely completion etc etc

I have been looking for investment flat and I am seriously thinking of booking this. But also waiting for B. K Pate's new scheme in Bibvewadi. I tried calling him couple of times, but he keeps on saying that nothing is decided and they will call me when things are finalized :-(. Does anyone have some "insider" info about this project?

TIA
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by HammerHead
    I just inquired about this new scheme just behind Maratha Mandir.
    5 towers, each with 11 floors
    2 BHK area: 1044 to 1150
    Time for completion: 1.5 to 2 years
    Current rate: 3690

For other info, check: http://www.welworthgroup.com/TinselTown.htm

I have a few questions:
    1. I think rate is bit on higher side. Does anyone know what are current rates in Bavdhan area?
    2. Any +ve / -ve info about this builder? Like construction quality he provides, timely completion etc etc

I have been looking for investment flat and I am seriously thinking of booking this. But also waiting for B. K Pate's new scheme in Bibvewadi. I tried calling him couple of times, but he keeps on saying that nothing is decided and they will call me when things are finalized :-(. Does anyone have some "insider" info about this project?

TIA

Rates looks on higher side for that place. I don't think this will appriciate more in future since it is already on very higher side. For self use it may be ok but i won't suggest for investment at this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • HH - You thread sounds more like an ad. if one goes by this presumption then rate would be negotiable. Because you have stated that the 3690 is on higher side.

Welworth is actually a good builder - the company was started by Late Mr. Dhananjay Modak - a good businessman.

I dont intend to offend you but honestly I feel you are from Sales personnel of this company. Again if we assume that you actually are then I am actually helping you by replying and getting the thread to the top!

Sr Members, believe me - i dont know HH.

:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • uhh ohh, Dunno why my post sounded like advt :bab (38):
    but that's not the case...

I am looking for an investment flat (rent it for say 5/10 years and then seel it). Had already visited Bavdhan a few days back, but couldn't find any good project. Most of them are already booked, remaining ones are not worth the money they are asking. Just saw this advt in Sakaal and thought about hearing from folks here how the builder is.

As I mentioned in first post, I am also waiting for B. k. Pate's new project in Bibvevadi. Would finalize between these two. Pate had also launched new project on Sinhagad road (near PuLa Deshpande udyan), but rate is 6000:bab (59):, so dropped that...
    CommentQuote
  • Explore commercial spaces HH. Much better than residential ones in terms of valuations.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Realacres, but my plan is to rent it so that loan repayment becomes easy. Once that is done, i might not put it on rent, but might use it as kind of weekend home, so would like to go for residential property only.

Today I visited a site in bibvewadi that is being constructed by Videocon!! (yes that's correct) , but the guys refused to give any info and said they will get back to me. I could see one tower is almost complete, not sure why they are not selling it and constructing it at their own cost, any way, I will wait for call now...

I also got info that land just opposite to Kapil Upavan is being cleared and some builder has taken it. Would update here as soon as I get more info...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Please let us know when you take the possession. Thanks again for providing us luxury house at subsidized rent. People like you help us save lot more money than what we could have saved :bab (59): if we were forced to buy due to less houses for rent.
    Originally Posted by HammerHead
    Thanks Realacres, but my plan is to rent it so that loan repayment becomes easy. Once that is done, i might not put it on rent, but might use it as kind of weekend home, so would like to go for residential property only.

Today I visited a site in bibvewadi that is being constructed by Videocon!! (yes that's correct) , but the guys refused to give any info and said they will get back to me. I could see one tower is almost complete, not sure why they are not selling it and constructing it at their own cost, any way, I will wait for call now...

I also got info that land just opposite to Kapil Upavan is being cleared and some builder has taken it. Would update here as soon as I get more info...
    CommentQuote
  • HH,

Cool you already got tenants for the house you are still looking to buy.

So your rental income is guaranteed.
    CommentQuote
  • This is on a long strip of land sandwiched between Vaidehi and Shantivihar societies (heard it was under litigation). If the land has been acquired recently by builder than its very likely at a high rate and hence builder may not reduce rates.

Layout depicted on the website is misleading. This plot is surrounded by societies on two (longer) sides, one empty plot (on shorter side - next to proposed swimming pool). The remaining "shortest" side is where entry will be (approach road)

The long road shown in the layout at the bottom is most probably an internal road (within society) - cant be an external road as thats where Vaidehi is. The only external road is the small on at the left most tip (comes down from main road). Areas shown in "cyan color" and blank are surrounding societies.

Also is triangulated by 3 cell towers - one in Vaidhehi, one in Shantivihar and one on top of another building.

Water logging during monsoon is a known problem as the approach road (from the main road) slopes down towards Vaidehi. Have heard of societies in that area having water shortage also (e.g. Vanshaj Opulence, Shantivihar)

Open space shown on layout is probably part of land that builder has to give to PMC. The open space is adjacent to the narrow external approach road.

One of the buildings of adjacent society will have a direct view of the swimming pool. Using the swimming pool during summer for water storage may be a more practical use :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for info aslamgen. Ad to it that the layout is bogie like...all buildings one behind the other & personally I dislike such layouts & if few buildings are joint together as in most cases, it looks like a redeveloped chawl:o.
    CommentQuote
  • I consolidated both my posts into a single one so as to avoid confusion to readers.
    CommentQuote
  • Update: They finally agreed to rs 3500 psf after hard negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guddu1
    Update: They finally agreed to rs 3500 psf after hard negotiation.

I won't like to pay even 3000 psf for such type of chawl. I saw that area and it is not near to Maratha mandir.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Waghale
    I won't like to pay even 3000 psf for such type of chawl. I saw that area and it is not near to Maratha mandir.

I thought that its near MM ...and the fact that project has not even started so it looks like a exaggerated rate .
    CommentQuote
  • Waghale is right. Its wrong to quote that the scheme is near (or behind) Maratha Mandir. Infact there is no road also from this place to Maratha mandir (direct road). Maratha Mandir is bang on the main road from NDA to Pashan. This scheme is 10 mins walk from the main road with multiple tall buildings around it.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to book in this project

can members give opinion about the project/ builder/locality/facilities in bavdhan area

the ongoing rate is abt 4700 to 4500 range and total cost for 2 bhk flat with area 1064 sq.feet around 54-55 L
    CommentQuote