Second phase of Manjri greenwoods will be launched this week. As per the sales guy, the price would be between Rs 2500-2600 per sft. Has anyone seen this project ? Is it worth the price they quoted ?

I would appreciate your views or comments on the same.

Thanks..
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi.

I have booked a 2BHK flat (B2-104) in phase-1. The rate seems OK. Positives about the project are as follows:
    1) Well connected whether its Magarpatta City (4.5KM) or Pune-Solapur Road (400/500 Meters).
    2) By the time you will get posession for Phase-2, our phase-1 will be fully operational.
    3) If you can see the progress of construction in Phase-1, it's really good and it generally is the same for most of the buildings. This is my observation.
    4) The quality of construction is really good.
    5) The rate is reasonable after you compare rates with all the sites in Hadapsar area which most of the times are in the range of 2500-3500.
    Phase-1 rate was 2350/-.

I am no ways promoting the site. Check the site on your own and then decide.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • The rate for phase 2 is decided at 2750 Rs.

Too high man....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shinderavi
    Hi.

I have booked a 2BHK flat (B2-104) in phase-1. The rate seems OK. Positives about the project are as follows:
    1) Well connected whether its Magarpatta City (4.5KM) or Pune-Solapur Road (400/500 Meters).
    2) By the time you will get posession for Phase-2, our phase-1 will be fully operational.
    3) If you can see the progress of construction in Phase-1, it's really good and it generally is the same for most of the buildings. This is my observation.
    4) The quality of construction is really good.
    5) The rate is reasonable after you compare rates with all the sites in Hadapsar area which most of the times are in the range of 2500-3500.
    Phase-1 rate was 2350/-.

I am no ways promoting the site. Check the site on your own and then decide.:bab (38):

Hi Ravi,

I also own a flat in phase 1 - C4 bldg. Which bldg u r in?
    CommentQuote
  • as mentioned above B2-104. Visited the last last weekend and found the progress appreciable. As my flat is on first floor brickwork has already finished and its the same across all the other buildings.
    CommentQuote
    as mentioned above B2-104. Visited the last last weekend and found the progress appreciable. As my flat is on first floor brickwork has already finished and its the same across all the other buildings.

Great... yes, brickwork for A, B and D bldgs has already started. C, E bldgs are up to 3rd floor slabs.
    Anyways.. keep in touch :)
    CommentQuote
  • Have you got your home loan approved? As I am still struggling to get it sanctioned from SBI due to incomplete set of documents from the builder. I think the revised plan is still about to come. What is your status? Because private banks like HDFC, ICICI, etc really don't bother to check/verify all the documents and they have already made disbursements to the builder. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Have you got your home loan approved? As I am still struggling to get it sanctioned from SBI due to incomplete set of documents from the builder. I think the revised plan is still about to come. What is your status? Because private banks like HDFC, ICICI, etc really don't bother to check/verify all the documents and they have already made disbursements to the builder. :bab (59):

Yes, the revised sanction plan is not yet received and so my disbursement is also on hold. Good for us. we do not need to pay the interest till then. :D
    CommentQuote
  • True. Today I called Anil who sits in BK Jhala's main office and he told that they are still in process of getting the revised plan which is expected in a month. (still). :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Does it fall under PCMC limits ?

Does it fall uder PCMC limits ?

What about Water, electricty ?
    Heard that there would be problem for these basic things.

I heard hadapsar sabzi mandi is also getting shifted near manjri !

When they will be giving possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • It does not fall in PMC/PCMC limits as of now. It's around 1/2 KMS far from PMC limits. It will take some more time(may be a year or two? who knows?). :bab (38):

It comes in Gram Panchayat Manjari Bk. Electricity should not be a problem (Load shading will be there for 2-4 hours depending on the schedule from MSEB).

Like B.K.Jhala's other sites in this area they provide water from RO plants which will be good for drinking.

Sabji Mandi as you say is already operational but not on a very big scale. This will be not be a general mandi as Hadapsar but will be like Market Yard.

Possession date for Phase 1 as I know will be December 2011. But looking at the progress it seems the possessions will be atleast 4/5 months before the said date.

Phase-2 bookings is about to start.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the suggestions....Phase 2 booking has been started now....But still to check out the per sft rate with the sales guy.... If it is 2750, then its quite high as compared to phase 1.....
    CommentQuote
    Sabji Mandi as you say is already operational but not on a very big scale. This will be not be a general mandi as Hadapsar but will be like Market Yard.

Possession date for Phase 1 as I know will be December 2011. But looking at the progress it seems the possessions will be atleast 4/5 months before the said date.

Phase-2 bookings is about to start.

Phase 2 rate is 2750...builder negotiated the price to 2700...Booking is open for 2 buildings (each of 9 floors)...

- Is there any market nearby ? I dont think they have the shops inside the society...

- I heard that Sabji Mandi would be shifted to Manjri..(next to Greenwoods)...

- I have heard of proposed SEZ near manjri...Is this really going to happen ??

Please suggest whether one should decide to buy a flat in greewoods or not (at rate of Rs 2700 per sft)...What are the positive and negative points ?? Can it be an investment option ??

I am looking to buy a 2BHK near to magarpatta city....

Appreciate your comments on this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharma
    Phase 2 rate is 2750...builder negotiated the price to 2700...
    Booking is open for 2 buildings (each of 9 floors)...
    I think they are using FSI of Phase-1 in this phase. According to earlier plan each buiding was having 6 floors. But they changed it to 4 floors. It seems bulider is quiet smart. :bab (59):

- Is there any market nearby ? I dont think they have the shops inside the society...

If you check the layout, they still have some space left while coming from Pune-Solapur road to the site. This builder have some plans for a small comercial activity. :bab (38):

Yes. But it will not a general mandi. It is mostly for wholesale commission agents.

I have not heard anything about this yet.

Please suggest whether one should decide to buy a flat in greewoods or not (at rate of Rs 2700 per sft)...What are the positive and negative points ?? Can it be an investment option ??
    If you compare this site with the sites in Handewadi Road, Fursungi and other areas near Hadapsar gadital, the rates are almost same. But the main difference is crowd. Manjri people seems to be filled with decent crowd. :-)

Magarpatta City rates are around 3750 and resales are also asking 3400+. So a 2 BHK flat will cost you around 40L minimum.

So you will need to take a decision whether you want to go for MP City r MG on your own.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharma
    Phase 2 rate is 2750...builder negotiated the price to 2700...Booking is open for 2 buildings (each of 9 floors)...

Manjri is like gaonthan.
    Positives:
    * 5-6 km from Magarpatta.
    Negatives:
    * Travel around 9 p.m, you will feel unsafe.
    * Had checked with a broker, Manjiri (solapur highway) commands rates between 1800-2200 psf. For 2700 psf you should get a good-one at hadapsar where markets, hotels, hospitals are near by.
    * Manjiri is parsely poulates hence you will often need to travel to Hadapsar for basic things.
    * SEZ plan (I think by DSK) is already scrapped.
    * The Subji mandi is a whole-sale market which means chaos of tempos/trucks plying around the project-area.

Don't go by builder quoted-rate which are meant for Bakras.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site to check the status and can see the progress for phase-1 in swing. For my flat B2-104 brick work is complete. Also got the news from a construction worker that Phase-2 booking has stopped. I am not sure what is the reason but am sure that it will be related to sanctioning of revised plan.
    CommentQuote