Second phase of Manjri greenwoods will be launched this week. As per the sales guy, the price would be between Rs 2500-2600 per sft. Has anyone seen this project ? Is it worth the price they quoted ?

I would appreciate your views or comments on the same.

Thanks..
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • reviving an old thread

Hello all,

Visited this site last weekend.

The construction quality is good and the amenities are just perfect (not overblown).
    I liked the view of Stud farm / greenery from the flats I was looking to buy (2BHK 45~50L)
    Rate is 4100 psf.

Phase 1 is 4-5 storeys buildings (all sold out, people living).

I am looking at phase 2. (11 storey buildings).

Any feedback?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys hunting right now - here in Manjiri,

Anyone has bought a place here?
    It is looking really good VFM considering the nice set of amenities & being the advantage of road touch property.

FEedback appreciated.

Bhushan.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for flat in Manjri. so many options.. about Greenwoods..rates they are quoting are like anything.

As per 01-Sept-2016 new rates they gave me from 4700 to 5150. They have applied rates based on which buiding and which side falt we choose.

Additionally they are charging floor rise charges of 25 per sq ft per floor from 4th floor onwards.
    Please take a note that they have mentioned open parking for 2 BHK and Covered parking for 3 BHK.

very small rooms.. for max size 3 BHK flat carper is 743 sq ft. with bacony 80 and dry area 37 sq ft

Construction is good and location is also good. stud farm grren view for basckside..
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the status on water supply at this place?
    CommentQuote