I am trying to purchase a 2BHK flat at Wakad area. Can anyone please suggest which is the good project in Wakad in terms of "Value for Money"
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Check out RK Lifespace, opposite Apostrophy in Wakad.
    CommentQuote
  • Haven't seen anybody quoting below 3000 PSF in Wakad currently . Sorry to disappoint but there is no scheme that is Value for Money . Basically wakad is nothing but a village near Hinjewadi .If you're thinking of investing or renting out just gather a figure around in Wakad area as to how many projects have completed . Projects are ongoing for years . Builder pre-launches , bookings are done , abt 85% money is collected at first slab completion . Builder recovers money when 25% of bookings are done , rest is profit . So starts another project , pre-launch , bookings etc etc . Old project - god knows when it will be completed ? Don't put your life's savings or slave for EMI throughout life to buy a flat in wakad and hope that RE prices will forever increase . Trying to buy at the peak of the market is not wise !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    Haven't seen anybody quoting below 3000 PSF in Wakad currently . Sorry to disappoint but there is no scheme that is Value for Money . Basically wakad is nothing but a village near Hinjewadi .If you're thinking of investing or renting out just gather a figure around in Wakad area as to how many projects have completed . Projects are ongoing for years . Builder pre-launches , bookings are done , abt 85% money is collected at first slab completion . Builder recovers money when 25% of bookings are done , rest is profit . So starts another project , pre-launch , bookings etc etc . Old project - god knows when it will be completed ? Don't put your life's savings or slave for EMI throughout life to buy a flat in wakad and hope that RE prices will forever increase . Trying to buy at the peak of the market is not wise !

What you say is correct but exaggerated as well. There are projects which have completed but with delays. Also you end up paying 85% of the money when all slabs are completed and not the first. Whichever project is charging 85% till first slab must be ignored for sure :) but I dont see that happeneing in any project. I agree that prices are very inflated currently and no project is worth investing currently. Even if you really want to buy, look at ready or almost ready projects. And lastly do not pay anything in black.
    CommentQuote
  • By VfM, do you mean better RoI or better amenities.

If you an investor and is looking for better RoI, you may have read the posts of many Seniors. Pune is an over leveraged market with occupancy rate falling down by every month. Hence, the prices are going to remain stable for atleast next 6-8 months. Once the IT biggies start hiring in tens of thousands, the realty boom may return.

If you are talking about better amenities, I personally like Nandan Inspera, Apostrophe & Lorelle (however each of them has their own pros & cons).

Check out the xls circulated by Aditi in the forum and you'll get price details of many of the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • How about Capital Tower at WAKAD by ABS properties?
    I went yesterday and they are asking for 2900 psf. When I talked to them it looked like can be negotiated.

pls, suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • How is Nandan Inspera? How much it cost?
    CommentQuote
  • the overall look of Nandan Inspera project is quite good. The interiors used are shown to be of good quality and assuming Nandan Prospera finishing, I believe it will be one of the better projects on Wakad Thergaon Road.
    Price last quoted was 3500 but this was in Aug (they keep increasing the price by every 200 psf in 2 months, fail to understand why???)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saikatsarkar1
    How about Capital Tower at WAKAD by ABS properties?
    I went yesterday and they are asking for 2900 psf. When I talked to them it looked like can be negotiated.

pls, suggest.

Think before booking there as that place is surrounded with slums. That is the only area which is full of slums.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this right time to book the flat in Wakad ?

During last week I have visited few projects in Wakad.

I think projects on Thergaon-Wakad rd are better than kaspate vasti rd.

However there are very few choices on the Thergaon-Wakad rd for ready poesession or close to ready posession.

i like Lorelle/Nandan Inspera. Lorelle is quoting 3200..I think there is room for negotiation.

Nandan Inspera (3500) is well over the budget. will take 18 months....

About Lorelle, I heard complaints about delay in posession..... i am not sure is it worth to book the project now....or wait for some more time.......

Lorelle is Worth for 3100/3000 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates about Greens by Pudamjee (the same people of Pudumjee paper mills) at Wakad-Thergaon road?
    CommentQuote
  • Satved - Lorelle can be brought down to 3000 but if you are being offered Bldg. D possession will not be anytime before next year. If it's Bldg B or C, you can get the possession within a month or two.
    CommentQuote
  • Satved....In Lorellee One problem which I saw was the road which leads to loreele,,there are many projects on the area and there is only one 25 Feet Road...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Any updates about Greens by Pudamjee (the same people of Pudumjee paper mills) at Wakad-Thergaon road?

How much is the rate of Greens now? I went 2 Months back. At that time they were asking about 3250 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • About Lorelle Possession ? 1/2 months bldg B,C

We have visited 2/3 days back...there is little progress... Builder repeats same story.....another 2/3 months.....
    Now asking for service tax even though he has delayed the project by 8 months...Why should customer pay service tax in this case ?

Goverment is only interested in collecting funds by passing new rules...
    VAT, Service Tax,....bla ...bla.....Why they don't penalize Builder for the possession delay ..... During Loan Approval; Bank asks for valuation report...in this report 75% work was completed....How government allows him to take more than 1 year for remaining 25% of work ?....

for completing 120 flats building ; builder can take 3 years time ?.... no one can take objection ?

Prashant/Neeraj : 1/2 months estimation is based on communication with builder ? if you have some more information please share....
    CommentQuote
  • I believe possession for bldg B has already been completed and apart from owners who wanted some changes in their flat, everybody has been given hold of their apartment.

Bldg C - 1/2 month is complete lie. I dont think possessions will be given anytime before Oct end.

they are currently promising Amenities to be completed by March along with Bldg D, expect another 3-4 months delay:)

Nirmiti group has really maligned their brand with such huge delays.
    CommentQuote