I am trying to purchase a 2BHK flat at Wakad area. Can anyone please suggest which is the good project in Wakad in terms of "Value for Money"
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Prashantckc
    Satved....In Lorellee One problem which I saw was the road which leads to loreele,,there are many projects on the area and there is only one 25 Feet Road...

This was just a month back . HDFC Guy was forcing to buy me a 2.5 BHK apt here . The rate he told was 2900 which later I realised was only if I paid abt 3 lacs in cash . Otherwise the rate was 3100 . The internals were substandard , the apt he was showing was opposite Nandan's project . The distance between these 2 projects is hardly 20 feet . I could not feel fresh air even at 4th floor . Imagine what'll happen when Nandan's building opposite will complete . The approach road as said above is literally 20-25 feet and this project is about 500 m from the road at the end . Other important thing is there is single water connection meaning drinking and usage water will mix . I asked salesperson about it who sheepishly said that the labour also drinks that water , so whats wrong . Also look at building plan , flats are designed as per room available with no real thought . The things HDFC guy was beating about is he is from HDFC , Lorelle is by reputed builder and nobody will give ready possession at 2900 PSF . I also observed that i couldnt keep even a 6*5 bed in the master bed which is 14*11 ft . By the way , the cost was coming to 47 L for 2.5 bhk of 1370 sq. ft. Builders have come with new concept of apartment formation instead of society for their own gain . If anybody goes to Lorelle , ask to show flat B-404 , I'm sure its still available :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajbans

Nirmiti group has really maligned their brand with such huge delays.

Nirmiti is just venture of 2 builders , one is having land & other is builder so they do not need to build brand.
    CommentQuote
  • Lorelle : Building B & C are sold out ? is it true ?

Marketting Guy is saying Bldg B & C are sold out. Few Flats are available in Bldg D and Is this true or one more story ?

i heard many names but not sure who is real developer of this project.
    Puranik , Belwalkar, Pandit , Wakadkar ?

projects are also launched in Wagholi and Bibewadi....I am not sure if this is same Nirmiti group.

People should be careful while dealing about the possession dates......

Rather make it as part of aggreement to avoid the cheating & interest loss.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shree_K
    Marketting Guy is saying Bldg B & C are sold out. Few Flats are available in Bldg D and Is this true or one more story ?

i heard many names but not sure who is real developer of this project.
    Puranik , Belwalkar, Pandit , Wakadkar ?

projects are also launched in Wagholi and Bibewadi....I am not sure if this is same Nirmiti group.

People should be careful while dealing about the possession dates......

Rather make it as part of aggreement to avoid the cheating & interest loss.......

Ask him to show the bookings . The fact is non garden side is just 20 feet away from Nandan's project and is not selling . He'll show you only those flats in B and C . Also building D was almost entirely available when I went some time back . If in that time in peak rainy season , they managed to book all flats , then hats off to them :bab (4): . HDFC Realty guys are trying to sell this project more desparately than the sales guy , Ganesh !
    Building D has only 3 BHK that cost about 55 lacs . Its very hard to find buyers in this segment . More buyers either exist in economy 20-35 lacs or luxury 70 lacs plus category .
    CommentQuote
  • the base rate psf at greens is 3250
    CommentQuote
  • What IS the base rate at greens now?

Hi can anyone let me know about Greens now?
    CommentQuote