Hello I am interested to buy property in Kharadi and came to know about Riverdale. I am looking for 2BHK for living purpose and would like to seek if it is good invest in this property.

Is there some one can through light on this property. Any Positive/Negative comments or any other suggestions please share
Read more
47 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone has something to share about this property ?????? it will be highly appreciable!!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • hr.hrd1 years ago
      Anyone knows about Eastern meadows project wagoli
  • I have visited their site yesterday. Excavation work is in progress but yesterday it was a pin drop silence on their site. According to sales person phase one will have 1 and 2 BHK. Building E will have only 1 BHK with total carpet area of 493 sq ft and as per sales guy loading is 35%. He quoted me 5825/sq ft for a project which will get completed in 2020 (Only phase 1) (Straight down to 5200 after negotiation). The project is from Duville estate and Riverdale will be there first project in Pune. This group is from Mumbai and trying to lay their seeds in Pune. Location of the project is good as it is on New Kharadi-Shivane Riverside road and layout of project is also decent. But what holds me back is the initials stage of project and the builder is also new and might face challenges ahead. Buyers should wait till the project takes of.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah!!! same concerns what you mentioned made me to hold back. Thought I liked the location. Plan is sort of Ok but not that good as well.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts om91251;.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked flat in this project? I visited this project last week and found promising.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sdiwale2 years ago
      Well I am not sure but last week i also visited to check the status of this project and one of the guy told building A is fully sold out and currently B and C wings are open. However the construction is still at initial stage. I will rate 5/5 for Location but I didn like the floor plan at all. Kitchen and dry balcony too compact space for dinner is not sufficient.
  • Hey, can anyone tell if the project comes under Pmc or PARDA?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sdiwale2 years ago
      Yes this project comes under PMC limits and I guess they got most of the approvals, but still beware progress of this project is too slow..
  • anybody done any booking on this?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • roshan49951 years ago
      Yes I have done the booking.. All positive about this project.
  • Hello guys, please consider me for any group booking offers as even I`m planning to buy a 2bhk in Kharadi area / Wakad area.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked today again. They are quoting 66 all inclusive for saleable area of 969 at the rate of 5415. Experts, is it a good deal at this location. Their usp's are good location, construction partner is SP, the land is owned by the developer.

I am looking to do the bookings in couple of days. Please forum members, do let me know any information or any suggestions regarding the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure how come people pay for booking at the same time they also have to pay rent.
    This project is going to take 3 year to complete and till then you need to pay rent as well as EMI at the same time
    you will not get any tax benefit till possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey @cracker , thanks for the comment, they told me about the subversion scheme, on which builder will be paying the EMI for first 2 years i.e. Till Feb 2019. Also, as per him, they ll be providing possession in Aug 2019.

Still I am not sure about the booking yet, but I am not able to find any better deal in this budget and area. Can you please comment?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • JPWorks2 years ago
      You can try Nyati's Elysia, its site is right behind their Empire project. Also Gagan Developers had launched Avencia building in Kharadi near E-ON Free zone.
  • You can check out Gandhi bafna construction's, "Ayaan" in Kharadi Annexe. It is located bang on the Nagar Road, under PMRDA jurisdiction. I have booked a 2BHK here and the construction quality is really impressive. The current rate is 4850 per sq. ft and possession of 2BHK in 2 months. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Leo2871 years ago
      How to share a personal message?
  • Anyone has already booked flat in this scheme? Can you please provide your views?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody please help me with the subversion sceheme?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. We are plannng to buy within 10-15 days... Can you let us know the price what they have quoted you?
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • khyati261 years ago
      We are planning to book 1 bhk for investment purpose. Is this project good enough for giving on rent purpose?