Hello I am interested to buy property in Kharadi and came to know about Riverdale. I am looking for 2BHK for living purpose and would like to seek if it is good invest in this property.

Is there some one can through light on this property. Any Positive/Negative comments or any other suggestions please share
Read more
55 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am worried why peoples are booking a flat adjacent to river contaminated full of sewage. Aren't you worried of dirty smell of water, water-borne disease,etc? Think when water will be drained from underground, will it be a clean water or sewage water? Does it really make sense to invest 60-90 lakhs in Kharadi only becoz of IT Parks?
    CommentQuote
  • Those who r booking under subventions scheme, hope u know ur personal credit ratings will go down if builder doesn't pay the interest. Check their credibility as it's going to be long term project.
    CommentQuote
  • Kharadi is very confused market, Avoid!
    CommentQuote
  • I recently visited Riverdale heights and i personally felt the project very odd. I didn't like the architecture of any flat. Entrance of some of the flats is very bad, Kitchen is long one-sided and the space within Living & Kitchen is not properly designed.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sdiwale2 years ago
      I too left the same. The good thing abt this project is connectivity point of view. But is that would be enough to buy this property.... For me its big NO.
  • Has anyone taken loan from SBI for buying flat in riverdale?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I have done booking here
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • khyati261 years ago
      how much did they charge you for per square ft. is there scope of negotiation?
  • Before all the questions, is this project registered under RERA?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rshinde2013
    Before all the questions, is this project registered under RERA?

Check yourself -
    https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in/SearchList/SearchList
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys,

I have created a whatsApp group for peope :

1) who has booked the flat in Riverdale

2) Those who plan to book the flat.

Please message me in case someone wants to be added to that group.
    CommentQuote
    18 Comments
    • pria.s1 years ago
      Pls add me to this whatsapp grp.planning to book a flat here
  • Hi Guys,

I can see on Riverdale official site, that the project is MahaRERA registered. However, I cannot find it on MahaRERA website. Can anyone know if the project is registered? And if so, whats the correct certificate no.?
    CommentQuote
  • I have the rera certificate from the builder and it is registered. Correct certificate number is mentioned in the website.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • I visited this project today. they are coating a lum-sum ammout package. 82L all inclusive for 731 sq.ft carpet area. Nowadays all the builders are quoting carpet area and total package. Location is impressive, but all the other projects will be on a seperate plots. A,B,C,D are having only 2BHK and E having only 1BHK. Other project is going to have only 3BHK. They have 4 level parking and there onwards 23 floors. Few amenities are on parking level and few on ground level, so for kids it is little difficult to play on this un-even level. It would be a huge project. Currently 4 level parking and 5 th floor slab was going on. But still confused for price. They have some scheme of no EMI till possession.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • onkar211 years ago
      Check Nyati Elysia.
  • Hi, Any one planning to book a 3BHK here. Please let me know so that we can go for group discount.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • sahil261 years ago
      I am also interested
  • I am looking out to book 1 BHK in riverdale hights as an Investment. Is this good project to go for investment? How much rent can I expect ? As this is close to IT parks, am expecting good rent.

Anyone has any other suggestion, please reply
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • azhar1 years ago
      Did you invest in this? I am interested in investing a 1 BHK, please pm what is the rate you got?
  • Yes I have done the booking.. All positive about this Riverdale Residence project.

CommentQuote