Hi friends, I am a new member. As presently out of Maharashtra, I want your help in finalizing a 2bhk flat in pune. I am a mech engg & works in auto company. So i have chosen PCMC area for buying a 2 bhk flat. Which other area do u suggest? I may come to Pune in next 5/6 years.

I have made a serch on current projects in PCMP / Pimple saudagar. Some of the projects I have gone through are....Ganga Skies, Ganga Ashiyana, Sukhawani cmpus, Elmwood, Palm breez, Queenstown, rose icon, woodsvilla.

can anybody tell me current rates in PCMC / Pimple Saudagar? Are they going to increase in next few months?

How is feedback of Sukhawani builder / GK developers / RAMA group

pl help
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amiya_anju
    Hi friends, I am a new member. As presently out of Maharashtra, I want your help in finalizing a 2bhk flat in pune. I am a mech engg & works in auto company. So i have chosen PCMC area for buying a 2 bhk flat. Which other area do u suggest? I may come to Pune in next 5/6 years.

I have made a serch on current projects in PCMP / Pimple saudagar. Some of the projects I have gone through are....Ganga Skies, Ganga Ashiyana, Sukhawani cmpus, Elmwood, Palm breez, Queenstown, rose icon, woodsvilla.

can anybody tell me current rates in PCMC / Pimple Saudagar? Are they going to increase in next few months?

pl help

Can anybody help me on the subject.
    CommentQuote
    Can anybody help me on the subject.

As you are working in Auto companies chakan should be more preferred place for u. Pimple saudgar is good place who are eying on jobs at Hinjewadi and NH4(tata motors, bajaj) & Chakan. But PS has more IT crowd and rates are higher than chakan or pradhikaran. In next 2 yrs PS will have better connectivity to auto cluster.
    For mentioned projects and builders u can go through threads using search button.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx Mahesh,actually I work with Tata Motors but not in pune. Hence looking for flat in PS. Initially it will be given on rent & When I shift to Pune I can use it.
    CommentQuote

pl help

Looking to buy 2BHk flat over the internet. Too busy to find time for huge investment in the tune of ~40L:bab (38): You need to spend time in Pune, do the ground work before finalizing a flat. You cannot finalize reading some one's recommendation on the forum.

Why buy now, if you want to live in Pune after 5/6 yrs?
    Are you aware of price trend in Pune over past few yrs?

I am looking to buy something for immediate use, but postponed my buying decision until 2012, to allow time for RE to settle down, but some smart and practical people call me a mad fellow:D:D and I do not mind at all.:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree with RAJESHP. People in the city looking at houses have a hard time finalising on "seen" projects even after being to the site multiple times.

Searching on the internet or based on the updates to the forum to buy a house would be unrealistic. The best photos are on the builders website. In "reality" it is something else.

amiya_anju - how about projects on the talegaon chakan road?
    another choice would be in akurdi - i dont remember the projects there but i do remember reading about it a couple weeks back in the newspaper.
    CommentQuote