Pride Purple 115 Hill Town in Bhugaon, Pune

Last updated: May 24 2017
22 | Posts
3667 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride Purple 115 Hill Town in Bhugaon, Pune

Need suggestion regarding 115 Hill Town Pride Purple Group .
    Its in prelaunch till 22nd of May 2016.

Re : Pride Purple 115 Hill Town in Bhugaon, Pune

I have also came across this project. If any one has visited the site or has some update of this project, please share. Please update about the location and approach road to the project.

Comment

HI
      Where exactly it is? what PSF they are offering in Prelaunch?

Comment

They are quoting 4949 as the base rate. Rs 50 floor rise from 4th floor onwards. I am not in India so could not visit the site. As per map on Proptiger it is about 4.5 km from Chandni Chowk. If some one has visited the site, please share the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Chandan1 View Post
          They are quoting 4949 as the base rate. Rs 50 floor rise from 4th floor onwards. I am not in India so could not visit the site. As per map on Proptiger it is about 4.5 km from Chandni Chowk. If some one has visited the site, please share the info.
          Rs 4949 in prelaunch that too in Bhugaon is too costly.. Prelaunch means, project will take at least 5 years to complete... don't expect anything before 2021...

I don't know why builders ask for this high rate even when real estate is going through bad time.. that shows we buyers are seriously fool who are still interested in real estate investment! Investors should stop buying flats and it will hit hard builders.. that's when rates will start coming down

Comment

As per RERA Pre Launch booking are illegal. Unless all the approvals are in place, a builder cannot launch a scheme.

Now to work around the regulation a builder may provide some receipts of your payments which have no legal standing (to avoid naming it as pre launch rates) , all trust based.

Hope builder knows this and so do buyers.

Comment

I heard that this scheme doesn't have environment clearance. Does anyone know?

Comment

Visited the site.. Its on the hill top and road from bottom to site is around 2km with narrow turns... Day to day stuff will be quite difficult to get... They have cut down a mountain and made flat ground to make the construction... And yes it will take around 5 to complete the project..

Comment

115 Hill Town Bhugaon

sounds like title of a haunted movie :-)
                  sorry there is one thread about Songbirds in Bhugaon and there are lot of scary/funny responses about Bhu(t)gaon

Comment

I thought hilltop constructions are illegal. Pune builders tried hard to remove the law few years back (so that they can contribute to bigger concrete jungle) but environmentalists did not let it happen.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X