Sort by :
Filter by :
- I believe Hinjewadi is also a good option. Some good projects are coming up here. I hear that Ashok Meadows, a joint development project between Peninsula Land Limited and Clover Realty is progressing well.
It is a premium gated community on a 24.5 Acre land parcel. Possession of Phase 1 is expected to start as per schedule, in Feb 2016.
Peninsula Land Limited is a premium commercial and residential developer, known for its landmark projects like Peninsula Corporate Park, Peninsula Business Park, Ashok Towers and Ashok Gardens in Mumbai.CommentQuote0Flag
- Top floor has its own pros and cons. I am assuming you have weighed in those. Check if furnishings in flat are working in your taste else you may have to redo them. Location wise pimple saudagar will give you all urban comforts needed.CommentQuote0Flag
- Whats the costing you are getting after all taxes and society charged included?CommentQuote0Flag
- mahen28; Why are you posting seller's name in public forum? How'd you feel if someone posts your name as buyer?CommentQuote0Flag
- honest; Thanks for rescuing me :P raj8844; Including all flat is costing me 65L
This flat has open car parking. Thats the negative point
Also There is new flat option available in Samruddhi Park. It is also coasting same 65L. It is new property and open car parking. But it is less spacious. Is it really good deal against old property?CommentQuote0Flag
- mahen28; had a word with friend who leaves in PS at Rose County.. There recently a 2BHK flat was sold for around 70L.
65L is as per the current rates going around in PS.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mahen28Hi All,
I am planning to buy 2BHK in Laxmi Vrindavan by L S Mehtre.
Flats details are as below:
1. 7 year old
2. 6th floor (Top)
3. Semi furnished.
4. clubhouse, children play area
5. covered car parking available.
I am requesting to all members to provide your advice on this. If anyone knows about this society then it will be really helpful. Also what points I should consider before finalising the deal.
Thanks in advance.
I think is great deal.... It will great if you can try seller to come down1-2 lac more :)
but over all, i have seen the soc. its very good... no high profile aminites( i.e. less maintaince)
as it is old soc..it mena it has all legal ppr at place..water connection,,, etc.
most imp: it will have less loading i.e. room size will more compare to new constructions.
more carpet area :)
FYI- check index 2 , verify PAN of seller on indx 2 with original :)
When u own it..invit me on lunch/dinner:D
i stay nr u :
- punewest;: Thanks for the info. It is really helpful when someone from the society provides input. I will have the meeting with the owner this weekend. Lets see how the things happen. Also I need some input on leakage problem for top floor. Have you heard anything related to this?CommentQuote0Flag
- Sir :)Originally Posted by mahen28punewest;: Thanks for the info. It is really helpful when someone from the society provides input. I will have the meeting with the owner this weekend. Lets see how the things happen. Also I need some input on leakage problem for top floor. Have you heard anything related to this?
I dont saty in that society...i stay nr to ur soc.
Also, myself has top floor flat..its been, +7 years..no issues... ..
Also, it is easy to repair top floor flat..as u dont need to take permission from above flat owner :P
This year.. i did/painted DR.FIX IT.on my terrace..
4K...mai sab ho jata...sir..all u need..1 day...thats it...
Pimpri se maal lau..wholesale shop se :D
enjoyyyyyyy...TOP floor...... view..... terrace is all ur...:D :D i do many party on my terrace:Phaha
ALL d Best sir...CommentQuote1Flag