Hi
I am planning to book a 2 BHK in Gagan Utopia. My only concern is If it has got all the required approvals like EC and others. Is it safe to go with Gagan developers? How abt the reputation to complete before the time ? As there is another project GAgan Vestawood in Keshav nagar , but construction is very slow. Please guide me.
Read more
50 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    I visited Keshavnagar recently and found a couple of projects which were nearing completion , One of the builders there is also using a tagline for advertising using the same possession issue.. i think it was konark krish 2 . Hope this helps..
    CommentQuote
  • Utopia

Can someone please give some info on gagan utopia?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the per sq ft rate gagan utopia is charging? What is the complete package price for 2BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Utopia

4700 per Sq ft. Complete package around 60 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever be the project go for building which are near by completion
    CommentQuote
  • I think u can go for this project... It looks elegant...
    CommentQuote
  • any info on gagan developers? how is there construction quality and are they give posessions on time etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Gagan developers have good projects in marketyard.. gagan galaxy etc. Quality is ok there.
    CommentQuote
  • Have anyone booked a flat here?
    We are also looking to book a flat here.
    Anyone interested in group booking here?
    Please PM me.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • when i visited this project last time the were asking for 35% overloading but good think is they have EC, please check actual plan submitted to EC, you will more info.
    CommentQuote
  • Last time i have talked with them they told me they do not need EC as the project is below 2Acre project.

I am confused now. Please anyone give some idea on this. I am very much interested in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Same here when i checked with them i also got same reply EC is not required.
    CommentQuote
  • 35% loading is little higher side. Also they told me they have approval from SBI, waiting reply from HDFC and others
    CommentQuote
  • Some time back sale mans from one of these project,i thing it was viviana was saying that Builder association have decided to increase overloading from 30% to 35%. New projects will charge 35% overloading whereas existing projects will charge 30% overloading. I am not sure if this is true or not. May be he was just trying to justify 35% loading they are demanding.
    CommentQuote
  • have anyone booked in utopia? Is the price negotiable. They quote me 4700. Need to know how much they can be negotiated? Will they be agree on 4000
    CommentQuote