Hi Guys,
Can anyone give current rate in pimple saudagar.
Regards,
Lisha
Read more
Reply
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When I checked a couple months back people were quoting anything from 29 to 3300 ...I didn't think the area was worth half that price. A couple friends bought houses in the range of 22-2500 last year.

    I just saw a post with 3900 which is laughable and ridiculous.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    When I checked a couple months back people were quoting anything from 29 to 3300 ...I didn't think the area was worth half that price. A couple friends bought houses in the range of 22-2500 last year.

    I just saw a post with 3900 which is laughable and ridiculous.

    I simply won't think for that area(towards Kunal Icon from Shivhar garden) It has become so much crowded and polluted now a days. There is no greenary around and looks like concrete jungle. Most of the times traffic jam in office hours. No idea about water issues, some member can comment on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Current rates in PS r above 3500..irrespective of Builder and location.


    Main reason for rising rates is, A mall with Multiplex is gonna come near Jagtap dairy. And we can say it wud be only multiplex on highway after E square so rates are bound to grow. And one more thing new highway from Nashik Phata to Wakad is under construction. So it all adds to rates.


    These are the bullshits said by builder :bab (63):!!!!! This area is not worth cosidering internal roads. If u visit in eveing at around 6 u may probably have ur eve breakfast free of cost with the dust on the road :bab (4):!!!! And water problem does occur once/twice in 15 days for sure. I have been leaving on rent from last 8 months in S3 and have observed the same. I was planning to purchase a flat here but in due time have changed my mind.
    CommentQuote
  • please check if these rates are including wild life or without them :)

    My friend who lives in Rajaveer Palace in PS area tells me his neighbour has a snake found in his bathroom recently.

    No big deal though as there was even bigger ones found in CWG complex itself.

    Looks like PS area is getting really adventerous, some leopards should be cool. But leopards will wait till the rates climb towards 4000+ psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Rose Icon in Pimple Saudagar is asking 3900/sf, may be 3800 with nego.
    That is way more than I was expecting. But it is increasing everytime I check. It went from 3000 to 3900 in about year or so apporx. 3000 itself was very expensive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by innocent
    Rose Icon in Pimple Saudagar is asking 3900/sf, may be 3800 with nego.
    That is way more than I was expecting. But it is increasing everytime I check. It went from 3000 to 3900 in about year or so apporx. 3000 itself was very expensive.

    People should simply refuse to pay such high rates and look for other areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tsongt
    please check if these rates are including wild life or without them :)

    My friend who lives in Rajaveer Palace in PS area tells me his neighbour has a snake found in his bathroom recently.

    No big deal though as there was even bigger ones found in CWG complex itself.

    Looks like PS area is getting really adventerous, some leopards should be cool. But leopards will wait till the rates climb towards 4000+ psf.


    Man is encroaching on wild life habitat everywhere and now we complain that we see snakes and leopards around our residence ! Its just a guess in how many years how many animal species that we saw abundantly 25 years before will be extinct . Then humans will probably genetically engineer animals for their amusement :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Rates vis-a-vis Demand Supply

    3900 Rs psf is indeed preposterous. But than it would be living in fool's paradise and saying that even Rs 3000 is on bit higher side. The rates were down during recession time but now tell me where in Pune/PCMC can you find rate below Rs 3000 (for a bit of decent society) . We can find these rates in distant suburbs or underdeveloped locality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    Then humans will probably genetically engineer animals for their amusement :bab (59):

    good one :D

    that day should not be too long, may be in a few generations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvmurtaza
    3900 Rs psf is indeed preposterous. But than it would be living in fool's paradise and saying that even Rs 3000 is on bit higher side. The rates were down during recession time but now tell me where in Pune/PCMC can you find rate below Rs 3000 (for a bit of decent society) . We can find these rates in distant suburbs or underdeveloped locality.


    there is a discussion about self-conscience and how its evolving in another thread. :)

    And the meaning of decent society or underdeveloped locality varies for different individuals.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pokajay1708
    Current rates in PS r above 3500..irrespective of Builder and location.


    So finally builders are trying to come out and raise the prices beyond the 2008 peaks. It would be interesting to see how long this will last.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajesh...doesn't look like you follow the stoock market at all. Have you seen the stock prices of infosys, cognizant and other companies. Well well past their 2007-2008 highs. They have created a lot of wealth and generated tons of cash. What do u think they are going to do with extra cash to meet the growing IT demand....not put in FDs for sure...they will...HIRE....RECRUIT...INCREASE PAY...PAY BONUS. What do u think will happen then......new flats will be bought to live in near Hinjewadi, Wakad and Baner.

    You will never ever see the low rates that were in early 2009 in Pune again..EVER. Buy now or just keep on crying!


    Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    So finally builders are trying to come out and raise the prices beyond the 2008 peaks. It would be interesting to see how long this will last.
    CommentQuote