Behind Sadanand Hotel, near the highway...

2BHK Approx carpet: 800 sqft.

Assume 30% loading.

Salable area = 800*1.3 = 1040 + 50 (Terrace 50%) = 1100sqft approx

Excluding Stamp Duty, registration, VAT, Service tax approx Agreement Value is Rs.50L.

Rate = 50L/1100 = Rs.4550 per sqft

All inclusive rate = Rs.55L/1100 = Rs.5000 per sqft

...right next to the expressway. With air, noise pollution.
Read more
282 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    Behind Sadanand Hotel, near the highway...

2BHK Approx carpet: 800 sqft.
    Assume 30% loading.
    Salable area = 800*1.3 = 1040 + 50 (Terrace 50%) = 1100sqft approx

Excluding Stamp Duty, registration, VAT, Service tax approx Agreement Value is Rs.50L.

Rate = 50L/1100 = Rs.4550 per sqft
    All inclusive rate = Rs.55L/1100 = Rs.5000 per sqft

...right next to the expressway. With air, noise pollution.

Thanks for the post. People who complained about Magnolia would now shift focus to this one.
    CommentQuote
  • The following comment on R A VI Karandeekar's blog struck a chord (esp since I am a blue blooded Punekar):

The only reason this builder is getting away with such practices is their name - gullible Punekars following their projects because of the Marathi/Brahmin last name. Like sheep. Grow up, please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Thanks for the post. People who complained about Magnolia would now shift focus to this one.

Is this your frustration showing up? If you do not find value on this forum, why stick to it and keep cursing others?
    CommentQuote
  • BEWARE of...

FOLKS, This site is behind the Veer-Da-Dhaba on the by-pass high way.
    The rate of 5000 psf is totally absurd for this location, reasons -
    There is no direct approach road to this project from the highway or any other good big connecting internal road...
    The approach road is under making, and is from the Ganaraj Karyalaya road that goes to highway. This road is a mess, relatives of local politician dominates this area and creates lot of nusence, they run a prostitute racket from a near-by bunglow adjecent to this site, also an illegal bhais ka tabela is next door and PMC aquired land in front of this project, PMC has no plans for it and already zopad-patti started spreading on this PMC reservation land...more over it is surrounded by scorpios :) Ganaraj Karyalaya lane is too narrow and would not be sufficient for up-coming traffic, there will be a cheaos while you go from here towards baner gaon/university etc.
    Second important point, that land originally belongs to Baner Devasthan
    and there was a court case on this land scam, buyer need to check this
    first - clear title land? Too many parties have been involved in the land deal, god knows who is the present owner.

Hoever, there are few plus points about this project -
    Total area of the plot is quite big and builder has scope to offer wonderful amenities, can keep lot of open space/make big gardens/play area etc. if he really wish to offer value for the rate 5K..by-pass highway is close by and so the Hinjawadi IT Park and the location is BANER :) obviously...

Buyers must think about all these +/- and take a call...and don't just carried away by the brand name Paranjape...it is no more relevant as this company failed to deliver most of their projects in schedule..
    CommentQuote
  • Almost seems as if they don't want to sell this scheme, but more justify their township scheme rates ?

Unless I see Samrajya rates *still* go higher, I won't believe this rate at all !

~D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    Almost seems as if they don't want to sell this scheme, but more justify their township scheme rates ?

Bang on target. Now PSCIL guys at BR will say, that rates at Baner are 5k, so for Hinjewadi, 3k+ is affordable:bab (3):. It is just like Mont Vert launching project at Bhugaon to justify rates at Wakad.

Unless I see Samrajya rates *still* go higher, I won't believe this rate at all !

~D

+1. I would buy at Samrajya rather than Yuthika, despite the fact I don't have Kothrud on my mind. Buying in central areas especially in cities like Pune where infra is non-existent at outskirts of now makes lot of sense. I personally love country-side, it is the best what one can offer as a mix of urban life abundant with nature, but currently Pune infra is pathetic. Lets see, till then, better buy in developed areas (according to Pune standards) than depend on DP.

* I hope Jitu doesn't hike the rates of Samrajya after reading this post ;). Btw, I heard ads about Samrajya on FM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

+1. I would buy at Samrajya rather than Yuthika, despite the fact I don't have Kothrud on my mind.

Dear realacres,
    Thanks for considering Samrajya a better housing project.

Originally Posted by realacres
    * I hope Jitu doesn't hike the rates of Samrajya after reading this post ;). Btw, I heard ads about Samrajya on FM.

Rate revision was done few days back. Now it's 5300 for UC & 5500 for RP.
    We had been giving ads with radio city since many months but only for marathmoli sakal 7-11am which comes only on Sundays. Recently they have started a dedicated Marathi songs daily program between 2-3pm for which we have have subscribed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    Almost seems as if they don't want to sell this scheme, but more justify their township scheme rates ?

~D

You should not go with this logic. Better and fair thing is looking at rent. Price will go up with demand and so will rent. If rent does not go up, price rise is artificial.

PBAP might have some control over the prices of Samrajya, but not the rent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    You should not go with this logic. Better and fair thing is looking at rent. Price will go up with demand and so will rent. If rent does not go up, price rise is artificial.

+1 to this. However, if one has to buy at even inflated rates, then better buy in central areas than fringe areas with no infra.
    Eg. I see no reason at all to pay 5000+/sq ft for Nandan Prospera, Balewadi.
    CommentQuote
  • But they are saying it's behind the Sadand Hotel and the location here discussed is far far away from Sadanad Hotel. But per launch rate is 4200 and would be launch at 4500.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    But they are saying it's behind the Sadand Hotel and the location here discussed is far far away from Sadanad Hotel. But per launch rate is 4200 and would be launch at 4500.

Man, builders claim any false and rubbish :)
    This lobby has a habit of quoting all fake like stone throw-away distance from Deccan / Main City for any far fung placed project...
    Give them a discount :)
    CommentQuote
  • Lots of ads today on FM nd many hoardings too...any idea whats the current rate and when the project has been launched?
    CommentQuote
  • I feel Yuthika is too close to highway.. hence you are ought to hear lot of honking all day and all night long.. Guys trust me this is real pain. You will have to get sound proofing done.. Worth it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Got the info...before higway in baner..clsoe to sadanand Hotel...rate 4300 non garden , 4600 garden facing...posession oct 2013 , total package 57-63 for 2bhk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachyes
    I feel Yuthika is too close to highway.. hence you are ought to hear lot of honking all day and all night long.. Guys trust me this is real pain. You will have to get sound proofing done.. Worth it ?

This is a project with other 3-4 chaps alongwith Paranjape. One of the fellow is Sable, a scorpio chap & there were some issues with this land earlier. The local NCP corporator is close to some of the chaps involved in the project. Add to it the project is close to Veerbhadra-nagar which has bungalows used for $$%$..hmm suppose you got the point. Add to it its proximity to the highway, it is big no no & the prices are really rip-off, for 60L, one can get a spacious 2BR is very good locality, that too ready poss/close to completion. What's more, it is a 16 building project & personally, I dislike projects having so many buildings.

Btw, should we discuss this project further coz by now, everything must have been SOLD OUT:D.
    CommentQuote