Can anyone suggest ready possession in Baner or Aundh Area ?

Thanks
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes! Rental ones! Available in plenty!!!

....just kidding. But if you spare some time and visit sites you will find many. Including Paranjpe Magnolia, MV Biaritz....etc. Only prices will be ...?!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avdo_6
    Including Paranjpe Magnolia, MV Biaritz....etc. Only prices will be ...?!

These projects got flooded in recent rains though:D. No proper roads, area getting flooded & builder able to sell flats. Sometimes I really wonder whether the builder is intelligent or buyers are idiots.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry realacres..not agree with u....m staying as a tenant here...havnt seen any problem nd not even heard abt any problem in nearby projects tpp....m tenant here so no emotional attachement with these projects too..:)
    Originally Posted by realacres
    These projects got flooded in recent rains though:D. No proper roads, area getting flooded & builder able to sell flats. Sometimes I really wonder whether the builder is intelligent or buyers are idiots.
    CommentQuote
  • manu, how is the situation of water supply here? Do you receive PMC water or have to rely on tanker water?
    What if you have an opportunity to invest here would you like to go for it?What is the situaltion of access roads?
    Since you are not ' emotionaly attatched' I would rather trust on your impartial view.
    CommentQuote
  • First of all : is manu married with family :? then it will be worthwhile to listen to him because chances are he will pay attention to these small things.... If he's single my guess would be , alcohol rules the place in a place like Baner :)
    Tanker water, bore water , Pmc water all tastes the same after few alcohol shots..

Originally Posted by avdo_6
    manu, how is the situation of water supply here? Do you receive PMC water or have to rely on tanker water?
    What if you have an opportunity to invest here would you like to go for it?What is the situaltion of access roads?
    Since you are not ' emotionaly attatched' I would rather trust on your impartial view.
    CommentQuote
  • Why are u looking anything in Baner?

Hi Techieguy,
    just to clarify - if Baner is so bad why are u looking at ready possession property in Baner? ;)

Originally Posted by techieguy_98
    First of all : is manu married with family :? then it will be worthwhile to listen to him because chances are he will pay attention to these small things.... If he's single my guess would be , alcohol rules the place in a place like Baner :)
    Tanker water, bore water , Pmc water all tastes the same after few alcohol shots..
    CommentQuote
  • Water tanker is the biggest problem here...u hav to pay huge amnt for this...borewell water is also there.. but i think in june-july society paid lot of money for water tankers....even for one month...water supply was cut for many hrs a day..

As far as investment is concerned my view is this is not the time I shud invest...rates r too high and i doubt return will be that gud...apprx 4000k rate is going on which is alrdy very high...and max rent u will get is 12K...so i personally wont go for investment..

I have already booked in balewadi as rates were lower in balewadi as compare to baner pashan link road when i booked ..in case rates were less here i prefered to stay here....basic groceccary shops..medical shops..doctors...no problem with auto etc..everything is available in baner pashan link road..hdfc bank and restra in walking distance

m not sure what is the concept of approach road in pune...there is no concrete road in front of magnolia and biratiz but still temorary raod is there ..but after approx 15-20 meter less than a minute walk..there is concrete road with some potholes now which connects to main baner pashan link road(50 meters ..1 min walk) which is concrete road..

m married so family viewpt too...

Originally Posted by avdo_6
    manu, how is the situation of water supply here? Do you receive PMC water or have to rely on tanker water?
    CommentQuote
  • Flooding Images

Originally Posted by manu1981
    Sorry realacres..not agree with u....m staying as a tenant here...havnt seen any problem nd not even heard abt any problem in nearby projects tpp....m tenant here so no emotional attachement with these projects too..:)

One of my good friend was caught in the floods here.:( I have seen how bad the situation becomes with heavy rains earlier as well.

Anyways, here is the blog of the local resident & one can see the pics of floods for oneself:-

http://whisperingwindonline.blogspot.com/2010/06/ww-flood.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avdo_6

You go to this road at anytime & you find a water tanker somewhere. Investment is out of question here, no point at all.

Infra is junk, one needs to drive to Baner road or Sus road for getting daily stuff. Now ofcourse there are small shops nearby but you won't get everything.

Banks are non-existent nearby as well except for HDFC which falls behind Paranjape Ojas.

No bus service & for auto, one needs to go to rickshaw stand near Ivory coast, Baner or on main sus road. Finding an auto at odd times (in afternoon say between 2-4 is also tough).

Here one can't survive without owning a own vehicle coz you require it for bringing even daily stuff. Btw, if one is ready to walk 1+km, I have no issues then.

Considering total view, the price here is very high. I found projects near Signet corner more VFM than BP link road.
    CommentQuote
  • Sharing my views
    You go to this road at anytime & you find a water tanker somewhere. Investment is out of question here, no point at all.
    Manu :Water tanker is a problem correct

Infra is junk, one needs to drive to Baner road or Sus road for getting daily stuff. Now ofcourse there are small shops nearby but you won't get everything.

Manu: totally wrong...There are 2 grocery shops opposite to magnolia..3 close to Ojas..from fruits to veggies to daily use..everything is availalbe..even all medical tests , 3 doctors..glass shops...stationary shops ,elctrical shop too

Banks are non-existent nearby as well except for HDFC which falls behind Paranjape Ojas.

Manu..only one bank is more than enough these days..i think people who are staying in these areas hardly go to banks these days...even if u require all major banks on baner and sus road...

No bus service & for auto, one needs to go to rickshaw stand near Ivory coast, Baner or on main sus road. Finding an auto at odd times (in afternoon say between 2-4 is also tough).

Manu: you will get autos all the times clsoe to ojas/hdfc bank..i have seen till 9-10PM

Here one can't survive without owning a own vehicle coz you require it for bringing even daily stuff. Btw, if one is ready to walk 1+km, I have no issues then.

Manu :Not true from daily stuff perspective but yes neways u need vehicle to survive

Considering total view, the price here is very high. I found projects near Signet corner more VFM than BP link road.
    Manu : Yes price is high
    CommentQuote
  • Whispering winds is the horrible project...Govt has built concrete road and that builder dug up that road for some stupid work..thier own construction is not completed..their main gate always covered with bricks sand...beacuse of this that society deserves flooding...only beacuse of builder not beacuse of area
    i think there were heavy rains on 5th or 6th october...very heavy...i needed to go out to visit doctor ..i walked from my building to kumar building..hardly see any water...and i feel that was the heaviest rain of this season..but i agree whispering winds cud have been on the flooding side..but one building doesnt refelct the whole area..

One of my good friend was caught in the floods here.:( I have seen how bad the situation becomes with heavy rains earlier as well.

Anyways, here is the blog of the local resident & one can see the pics of floods for oneself:-

http://whisperingwindonline.blogspot.com/2010/06/ww-flood.html
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent rental options are available in Aundh/Baner main area for 10-12K, why buy for 40-50 lacs...again cant understand the logic.
    CommentQuote
  • Project behind the Pan-card club

Hi techiguy,

I saw one advertisement in last week's paper of one 2-3 BHK project.

It was exactly behind Pan-card club on Baner road with november 2010 possession.

Builder said total package would be around 43 lacs for around 1050 sq ft 2BHK. I don't remember the builder/project name but its 1KM from main baner road.

Will post the project/builder if I can recall or get that paper.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techieguy_98
    Can anyone suggest ready possession in Baner or Aundh Area ?

Thanks

R u serious. If I remember correctly at one place you have given verdict that Pune is worst place to buy property and now you are asking for a suggestion in Baner/Aundh. Either you don't know both these are part of Pune or you are here just for some timepass :D
    CommentQuote
  • Getting information on ready possession flat in Baner does not equal to I'm think of buying in Baner. Its data that I will keep in mind for comparison purposes...
    Guys don't come to quick conclusions...

Originally Posted by compuwalah
    R u serious. If I remember correctly at one place you have given verdict that Pune is worst place to buy property and now you are asking for a suggestion in Baner/Aundh. Either you don't know both these are part of Pune or you are here just for some timepass :D
    CommentQuote