Hi All,

I want to buy a 2BHK in Hadapsar area, with a budget of max. 30Lac.

Please do let me know if anyone has any inputs and suggestions for me :)

Not necessary to be ready possession, Under construction with possession around 1year will also be helpful.

Thanking in Advance,
Amit
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just 4 yrs back, I had paid 25k to Kumar for a ready possesssion 2 bhk flat near gadital ..... then cancelled the cheque (Thank God).

Ironical that I didn't want a flat in Hadapsar at the time even for 12L !

~D
    CommentQuote
  • the only reason why anyone should buy in hadapsar area a) budget b) near to place of work. If both the above are not your considerations, please look elsewhere. However, if hadapsar is area of choice, then look a little beyond at Manjri where you can easily get a 2 BHK for less than 30L. Since you are not looking at ready possession, I assume that you want to space out your payments. You may look at a new project which has just been launched called Nandini dreams just next to Manjri stud farm. I think they are booking at 2800 per sq ft. (But honestly, my opinion, go for something ready possession, if you can).
    CommentQuote
  • HI ALL,

Actually I was looking for ready possession or possession by end of the year, but the rates are also higher in that case.

Any idea about areas like Sasane Nagar and nearby??(I havent been to these areas)
    I heard the rate is low there compared to others but heard that the infrastructure is not good there and a lot of water problems and few more problems.

ACTUALLY I'M LOOKING FOR 2BHK FLAT IN AROUND 10-12KM RADIUS FROM MAGARPATTA-HADAPSAR IN BUDGET OF MAX 30LACS....PLEASE HELP ME OUT
    CommentQuote
  • your budget is decent, but this hyped up RE rate has made it more difficult to find a flat in any surrounding area. Of-course you can get one in Handewadi raod area, the infra /location / water etc is big problem there.
    Search for 'handewadi' on this forum. you will get relevant threads.

RE is over priced, if you dont keep patience, you'll end up spending all your budget on sub-standard product. Poor infra will make ur life hell in such situation. So have patience as of now.

Originally Posted by amitdejavu24

ACTUALLY I'M LOOKING FOR 2BHK FLAT IN AROUND 10-12KM RADIUS FROM MAGARPATTA-HADAPSAR IN BUDGET OF MAX 30LACS....PLEASE HELP ME OUT
    CommentQuote
  • Actually I started my venture for house in around January.
    I too had this thinking that RE prices are over-priced and the rates would come down
    But, it isnt happening :(
    People are buying properties even at these extra prices, just with the fear that it may rise later on.
    The Builders are taking a lot of advantage of this fact.
    They are setting the rate saying that this thing is going to be developed, this thing is going to come up and so on.
    But boss, what about current infrastructure.
    Future mein ye sab aane wala hai, toh uska rate abhi se le rahe hai aur future mein aur jyaada hoga, due to this.

Really getting frustrated due to this illogical price rise.

Please help me out if you know any good projects within 10-12Kms range from Magarpatta-Hadapsar with decent infrastructure(not expecting excellent ones, but atleast ok ok) and proper light and water supply.

Thanking in Advance,
    Amit

Be Wealthy, Not Rich..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdejavu24
    Actually I started my venture for house Be Wealthy, Not Rich..!!

Hi Amit,
    I would not worry about what others (in herd) do. My advice, renting in developed areas like Fatima-Nagar, Wanwadi or Magarpatta city if working in pune-east. This is NOT only frugal but wise-way of living quality life rather than putting 30L and live in city outskirt/undeveloped area then crib/worry about infra/development.
    You will be wealthy and get rich (savings) as well :D

If you want to own apartment, then recommend renting in that place/area for few months before committing 30L.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm
    But, maybe, and most probably, the rates would have gone much higher.
    The main problem of people like us is that, per year our salary increases by 50k-60k, but the property rates are increasing at the rate of 1000-1500psf in a year.

So, confused as what needs to be done...If I wait expecting that rates would come down a little due to some correction, and if it doesnt come down, I will be again in problem as the rates would have gone up and it will be out of my budget :(
    CommentQuote
  • Its same story everywhere

Originally Posted by amitdejavu24
    Hmm
    But, maybe, and most probably, the rates would have gone much higher.
    The main problem of people like us is that, per year our salary increases by 50k-60k, but the property rates are increasing at the rate of 1000-1500psf in a year.

So, confused as what needs to be done...If I wait expecting that rates would come down a little due to some correction, and if it doesnt come down, I will be again in problem as the rates would have gone up and it will be out of my budget :(

RE is not Rocket sciEnce ..

US buyers felt same in 2005 ,
    Canadian Buyers felt same in 2009
    Chinese buyers are in same Dilemma as us ...
    where from here....
    when Punjab land become over sown companies bought in Africa...
    So when Pune RE etc will become Costlier then New York and Singapore...
    and rest other stuff worse ... :o

you know next ....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote