Hi, I am looking for any good row houses project as close as possible to Pune city. I have found some in Manajari, but I would like to know more such projects. Especially towards Banner. Also, it will be great if you can tell what would be the approximate price of row house at suggested place. I have been told by many people that there are lots of row house projects near and ahead of banner but cant find much. Thanks
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Budget ?

It depends on your budget. There are some nice 4 BHK rowhouses with servant qtrs on NIBM road (Kumar springs). Approx Cost 1.75 Cr. there is another project, i forget the name, on NIBM road, 1.08 cr for a spacious 3 BHK. You must have seen the double bungalows in Manjari greens - approx 64 lakhs, row houses in Manjari greens for around 55, row houses in tranquility phase I (under construction) for around 50 all incl. Happy hunting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinshinde
    Hi, I am looking for any good row houses project as close as possible to Pune city. I have found some in Manajari, but I would like to know more such projects. Especially towards Banner. Also, it will be great if you can tell what would be the approximate price of row house at suggested place. I have been told by many people that there are lots of row house projects near and ahead of banner but cant find much. Thanks

What is the defination of close to city??(Manjari is very far from city).
    What is budget??
    CommentQuote
  • I heard abt Shroff's rowhouse schemes in balewadi...I think cost is arnd 50-60lacs...I don't know details...as u r looking arnd Baner u wud like to chk ths...good luk
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks everyone, all that information will definitely help. kothrud_pune, close to city means place which is commutable to city for work, say max 1 hour by Car. My budget is really tight, around 70 lakhs. I missed the opportunity with Kumar Picaso when they were giving 3 BHK for 75 lakhs around 4 months back, now its gone to 89 lakhs :(

Thanks again to everyone, I will look at suggested projects and I would appreciate if anyone know any more projects, Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachinshinde
    Thanks everyone, all that information will definitely help. kothrud_pune, close to city means place which is commutable to city for work, say max 1 hour by Car. My budget is really tight, around 70 lakhs. I missed the opportunity with Kumar Picaso when they were giving 3 BHK for 75 lakhs around 4 months back, now its gone to 89 lakhs :(

Thanks again to everyone, I will look at suggested projects and I would appreciate if anyone know any more projects, Thanks

If I am right, Kumar Picasso falls outside PMC limits, so I won't bet on something PROPOSED here. For 70L, infra atleast basic has to be there.
    CommentQuote
  • Would like to know if any 2bhk Row House is still available @50L in proximity?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry man. 50L is too small for even a 3bHK in any nearby location, forget row house. You may get standalone bungalow types, but low quality.
    CommentQuote