Last updated: November 22 2010
8 | Posts
1796 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats coming up near Parihar Chowk?

Hey guys,

Anybody has idea what is that coming in parihar chowk, aundh?

Re : Whats coming up near Parihar Chowk?

Originally posted by saggii View Post
    Hey guys,

What is that? I can only see some encroachments & haphazard parking.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

In front of McDonalds and near Siemens building there is some huge construction going on, i think thats what he is asking

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
        Hey guys,

Dear saggii, realacres, puser,
        One on left is a multiplex and on right is Reliance mall. Total commercial.
        Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
          Dear saggii, realacres, puser,
          One on left is a multiplex and on right is Reliance mall. Total commercial.
          Thank you folks...

Comment

These commercial buildings in a residential zone are going to screw the traffic. Half the road is going to be encroached for parking and the rest of it will see congested traffic. I wish such complexes were made only in city outskirts.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
              These commercial buildings in a residential zone are going to screw the traffic. Half the road is going to be encroached for parking and the rest of it will see congested traffic. I wish such complexes were made only in city outskirts.
              I agree. big malls should be out-side city limits. I am living near 3 big malls at Fatima Nagar and can find noise-pollution and loads of illegal parking on road and inside societies' premises.

Comment

Thanks for info Jitu.
                Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
                Agree with this completely. There is no space even to walk, let alone space for parking. Infact, it was only after hue & cry of residents at bund garden road, that the Pune Central got on its feet to avoid haphazard parking on main road.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Town planning plays a big role in creating world class infrastructure which can sustain future growth of the city. Unfortunately our municipal corporations are very short sighted and every peice of land is being used for creating residential buildings or commercial spaces without any consideration being given to planning, infrastructure, skyline etc. There are no planned parks within residential zones. Instead builders get approval for malls. Construction should not be allowed to even start in areas which dont have proper roads and water, electricity etc already in place by the corporation. Here it is exactly the opposite. The building gets created and then the residents have to run after the corporation for providing the basic amenities like water, roads etc

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X