Hi guys,

Has anyone booked in teerth towers in baner sus area? Any reviews of this complex?
Read more
Reply
81 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Behind the Kirloskar office, there is a hotel, where you always find bikes and Scorpio. It would be good if you are also Shaukin aadmi :)
    CommentQuote
  • lol..really?..there is a brothel near the complex?

    Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    Behind the Kirloskar office, there is a hotel, where you always find bikes and Scorpio. It would be good if you are also Shaukin aadmi :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jimmy1234
    lol..really?..there is a brothel near the complex?

    Ask monds, he has all the details:D:D.
    Btw, Saurabh, I couldn't stop laughing after reading 'Shaukin addmi':D.
    CommentQuote
  • Got few news on it. Seems new developer and have one more project called Techno Park or Center on the highway itself. This project is in Sus Goan not in the Baner. They are airing ads. on the FM and heard rate is 3500.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    Got few news on it. Seems new developer and have one more project called Techno Park or Center on the highway itself. This project is in Sus Goan not in the Baner. They are airing ads. on the FM and heard rate is 3500.


    The question is, when will they complete Aarohi first ? They need to prove their capability.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    Behind the Kirloskar office, there is a hotel, where you always find bikes and Scorpio. It would be good if you are also Shaukin aadmi :)


    A different kind of teerth ya mean :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    Got few news on it. Seems new developer and have one more project called Techno Park or Center on the highway itself. This project is in Sus Goan not in the Baner. They are airing ads. on the FM and heard rate is 3500.

    This is one big difference which I have seen in Pune & rest of the cities:-

    Huge price difference between land rates & flat rates. Areas where land is available for 600-700/sq ft sells for 3500+/sq ft on salable area . Nowhere there is such a huge difference. So, if one has resources, building on own is more VFM in Pune for sure + you get excellent quality as well, which is lacking in most of the current Pune builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    Got few news on it. Seems new developer and have one more project called Techno Park or Center on the highway itself. This project is in Sus Goan not in the Baner. They are airing ads. on the FM and heard rate is 3500.


    He is not that new. We know him because of Aarohi project. Aarohi project is delayed too much. I heard that now the construction activity has started again at Aarohi. Let see.,,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    He is not that new. We know him because of Aarohi project. Aarohi project is delayed too much. I heard that now the construction activity has started again at Aarohi. Let see.,,


    Yeah right. I heard, Aarohi has got the pending approval finally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    Yeah right. I heard, Aarohi has got the pending approval finally.


    Nitesh, do you know the target completion date now ? It will be interesting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    Nitesh, do you know the target completion date now ? It will be interesting.


    Based on what I have heard from my colleagues, 70% work is already done. So it may take one more year for completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    Based on what I have heard from my colleagues, 70% work is already done. So it may take one more year for completion.


    Thanks for information. Good for the people who booked here.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone booked in this? I heard they increased the price from 3500 to 3600.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    Thanks for information. Good for the people who booked here.

    What is Aarohi psf now ? Are they going to go ahead with thier original plan ? Does anybody know ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    Anyone booked in this? I heard they increased the price from 3500 to 3600.

    Yes, they have raised prices from 3500 to 3600. I was quoted 3500 at site and when I visited the Expo at LeMeridian Hotel, rate offered was 3600.
    CommentQuote