Sort by :
Filter by :
- Behind the Kirloskar office, there is a hotel, where you always find bikes and Scorpio. It would be good if you are also Shaukin aadmi :)CommentQuote0Flag
- lol..really?..there is a brothel near the complex?:)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jimmy1234lol..really?..there is a brothel near the complex?
Ask monds, he has all the details:D:D.
Btw, Saurabh, I couldn't stop laughing after reading 'Shaukin addmi':D.CommentQuote0Flag
- Got few news on it. Seems new developer and have one more project called Techno Park or Center on the highway itself. This project is in Sus Goan not in the Baner. They are airing ads. on the FM and heard rate is 3500.CommentQuote0Flag
The question is, when will they complete Aarohi first ? They need to prove their capability.CommentQuote0Flag
A different kind of teerth ya mean :DCommentQuote0Flag
This is one big difference which I have seen in Pune & rest of the cities:-
Huge price difference between land rates & flat rates. Areas where land is available for 600-700/sq ft sells for 3500+/sq ft on salable area . Nowhere there is such a huge difference. So, if one has resources, building on own is more VFM in Pune for sure + you get excellent quality as well, which is lacking in most of the current Pune builders.CommentQuote1Flag
He is not that new. We know him because of Aarohi project. Aarohi project is delayed too much. I heard that now the construction activity has started again at Aarohi. Let see.,,CommentQuote0Flag
Yeah right. I heard, Aarohi has got the pending approval finally.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nitesh321Yeah right. I heard, Aarohi has got the pending approval finally.
Nitesh, do you know the target completion date now ? It will be interesting.CommentQuote0Flag
Based on what I have heard from my colleagues, 70% work is already done. So it may take one more year for completion.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by nitesh321Based on what I have heard from my colleagues, 70% work is already done. So it may take one more year for completion.
Thanks for information. Good for the people who booked here.CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone booked in this? I heard they increased the price from 3500 to 3600.CommentQuote0Flag
What is Aarohi psf now ? Are they going to go ahead with thier original plan ? Does anybody know ?CommentQuote0Flag
Yes, they have raised prices from 3500 to 3600. I was quoted 3500 at site and when I visited the Expo at LeMeridian Hotel, rate offered was 3600.CommentQuote0Flag